Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What does this mean? PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    _Only

_Only

• 6,466 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I had one dream of a wolf that was one of my favorite dream moments I've ever had. I was on a platform by the ocean, and there was a chain link fence separating me from the water. A wolf was also on the other side (walking on the water I guess it had to be) I noticed and it walked up to me. For some reason, I pressed my cheek against the fence hoping it would touch me, and the wolf pressed its nose against my cheek. When it did this, I felt very happy and peaceful. Then something weird happened that I don't remember ever happening in my dreams before. . I went out of consciousness, in the dream. I realized this when I 'came to' in the dream. I had felt as if I had been in a different state upon opening my eyes again in the dream and noticing the wolf was now gone. I wondered in the dream how long I was 'out' for.

Later in the dream I saw the wolf again. I was walking down some stairs, and saw the wolf bracing itself back, head pushed to the side, while some girl was blowing something at it with a  long stick.  I felt bad for the wolf and told the girl to stop. She laughed and said it was 'just oxygen' and pointed the stick at me, blowing at me. I then laughed too, and took the stick, using it as a walking stick. We both laughed and walked.

Such a great dream.

Edited by _Only, 22 November 2012 - 05:57 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#17    Devanox

Devanox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

i think you need help of exorcist.
1st read Mrs Wanda Pratnicka book 'Possessed by Ghosts'. Second, ask her to check you.
If she will find ghost in you, she can help you

#18    George Ford

George Ford

Shadow Slayer

• 2,660 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Is it a real wolf, like does it come to your house maybe looking for something to eat?. Or is it a shadow creature that you sometimes see. If its a shadow creature I found bright lights make them go away. I used to see shadow creatures in my house a lot. I bought a bright flashlight and some daylight bulbs. I would shine the torch and chase the things under the sofa, then shine the light under  the sofa. Eventually they just stopped being about. I think they were neither good or bad but were feeding on and creating a negative vibe at the time. I've never seen one that looked like a wolf though. The one you have might be good. How have you felt recently, or when you see it. Is life good?

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#19    Eternus

Eternus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

I had an indian wolf amulet and everytime i wore it i had good luck in the end it broke and im afraid to wear a broken amulet, what i am saying it may be a good sign in way

Edited by Eternus, 01 December 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#20    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

Like others have said, could be a symbol/form pushed out by internal conflicts/fears/guilt in a contrasting way to how poltergeist activity can occur when someone is going through a tough time and their emotions are really intense and charged and needing release.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#21    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostTwistEnding7191, on 16 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Ok...so I've got this black wolf that has followed me around for years...I only see it at night, and it has never shown any aggression towards me, but it freaks ne out every time I see it because a wolf is the only thing in the world I am afraid of...please help me to better understand what's going on, why I'm seeing this, what this means, if it's good or bad, and if it comes down to it, how to get rid of it if I should or need to...

Sounds like you are hallucinating..... either that, or you really do have a wolf on your tail.

If so, I suggest that you buy a gun and shoot it in the face.

Edited by DBunker, 05 December 2012 - 06:06 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#22    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,407 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hmmm...I agree with Dbunker meaning that because you fear wolves so much that any nightly shadow is interpreted as a "wolf".

While myths and fantasies are fun I would think it is far more desirable and preferable to turn to the logical and mundane for answers that will actually be far more useful and fulfilling than "totems" or other myths.

#23    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostRyu, on 05 December 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Hmmm...I agree with Dbunker meaning that because you fear wolves so much that any nightly shadow is interpreted as a "wolf".

While myths and fantasies are fun I would think it is far more desirable and preferable to turn to the logical and mundane for answers that will actually be far more useful and fulfilling than "totems" or other myths.

:yes: :tu:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#24    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

I take it DBunker and Ryu don't believe in anything paranormal or supernatural.
In any case Twistending needs to figure out what it is or wants.

#25    _Only

_Only

• 6,466 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostRyu, on 05 December 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

Keep in mind that your opinion there depends entirely on what one desires or prefers. The proper use and fulfillment could be having that myth make you think about things in a different way, through literal or symbolic means. It's not just about fun and games; these stories all have some meaning in them.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#26    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

I agree with Ryu and DB.

I think that OP needs to see a professional psychologist. He obviously needs help to cope more effectively with life issues,... and maybe even mental health problems.

The most obvious question here is - Why have not other people (OPs family and friends) seen this "wolf"?

"shoot him in the face" :clap:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#27    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,386 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Please do not shoot 'the wolf'. If it's a real wolf you'll have just killed an endangered animal. If it's spiritual or psychological you'll have just discharged a firearm for no good reason. Either way, firing off a gun at night might just bring you visitors in the form of the local police.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#28    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

in a spiritual sense wolves are protectors of your spirit and walk your spiritual journey with you ...are they a physical form or is it something you feel you just know are there ?

Posted Image

#29    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

View PostLilly, on 06 December 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

Please do not shoot 'the wolf'. If it's a real wolf you'll have just killed an endangered animal. If it's spiritual or psychological you'll have just discharged a firearm for no good reason. Either way, firing off a gun at night might just bring you visitors in the form of the local police.

Oh, I dunno about that, Lilly,... If I had one of these (endangered or not) "following me for years" I would seriously consider buying a ridiculously hugh handgun.

Posted Image

But, like I said in my earlier post, a psychiatrist might be the best option in this case...

Edited by Hazzard, 06 December 2012 - 11:46 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#30    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

View Postbulveye, on 26 November 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Is it a real wolf, like does it come to your house maybe looking for something to eat?. Or is it a shadow creature that you sometimes see. If its a shadow creature I found bright lights make them go away. I used to see shadow creatures in my house a lot. I bought a bright flashlight and some daylight bulbs. I would shine the torch and chase the things under the sofa, then shine the light under  the sofa. Eventually they just stopped being about. I think they were neither good or bad but were feeding on and creating a negative vibe at the time.

Maybe what you were chasing away were shadows, not 'shadow creatures'.

Also, this 'negative vibe' thing, maybe you're just trying to objectify or personify your negative feelings and if it takes the form of a 'shadow creature' so be it, just blame something else for your 'negative vibe'. Just sayin.

Maybe you just have a fear of the dark, and pointing a flashlight and light bulb illuminates it. again, just sayin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users