Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Scared and Alone.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:37 PM

I think its the same thing to be honest, but hey, this isnt my speciality thingy. but thankies for ur views neways  laugh.gif does neone have any idea how i could 'free' her ? it seems harsh tpo leave her there !

*** Knock down the walls, It's a lovely view ***

#17    d!v!ne

d!v!ne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:38 PM

Incase people are worrying about the dress, I remember Kacey saying something along the lines of "i just remember a red dress alltho im not sure" ...

As for recordings etc, yea a webcam could be linked up, Kacey infact im sure you could link the webcam to your laptop depending if it has a usb slot. Same applies for the michrophone without the usb slot, allthough having seen the movies I doubt the camera would catch anything  wacko.gif But yea damn cool love this stuff practically all iv done all day... jus browse paranormal sites - pity that about 80% is bull$h!7, whats with no replies to my orange sphere =o( lol, iv 2 more stories to post by the way. One about an unscrewing lightbulb & another about when I lost a full day and awoke with blood all over my face in holiday, scared me half to death...

Wayneh

#18    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:40 PM

the local priest of you religion should be able to help with freeing her.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#19    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:41 PM

Al, three examples of replay ghost manifesting as sound. I'm sorry I have no links, I still love the crisp feel of aged page beneath my fingertips...

Borley Rectory, to name the most famous one first - the famous cry of Don't Carlos, don't repeated endlessly in the blue bedroom (I could be wrong about the location).

The case of George Woodfall - the version I read was by Frank Usher (mid sixties, I think - Australian 'ghost')

'Nurse Black' - part of Charles Kean's autobiography - I read the Micheal Hardwick 'potted' version.

Sorry I can't do better than that. It's late, names fail me, and I don't want to wander too far away from pheOnix's original post.

#20    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:45 PM

Sorry. I'm catching up. If it is a replay ghost I doubt there actually is a lot that you can do. If it isn't...

This is the problem, you see, it's very hard to identify the 'type' of ghost wothout more information.

#21    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:47 PM

dudes.... i shall be paid on friday, and buy an extension thingy... and then i could set up my webcam and mic thing for u to watch during my working hours if thats cool. Thanks for ur help though =o)

#22    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 09:16 AM

Pheonix ,
    I find this story to be absolutely marvelous . Idon't know if I can help you but I'll try .

Questions first .  What do you think was the catalyst for this experience? How come this has only been happening for a short time in a house you have lived in for 15 years ? Replay ghosts are supposed to be images imprinted on a place not a person and there should have been some other sightings before this . A haunting however ( I may be wrong and don't mind being corrected  ) could well have manifested slowly unoticed over time . But why just recently ? any Ideas .
original.gif

#23    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 07:04 PM

Catalyst for this... I honestly couldn't tell you. Infact... scrap that. The only thing I can think of to be honest, was my bed. If it means... anything at all, I used to sleep in my dead great nans bed. And around about April time it started to break, and we started looking for a new one. Apart from that, I really couldnt tell you. Why hasn't there been anything before? Well, I don't know to be honest. Certain times of the month, I feel closer... and kinda more intune to my environment, and more aware of the supernatural, why April? I couldn't tell you. I don't know, maybe its been going on under my nose, and I haven't noticed, though last night, convinced me more than anything that theres summat on those steps.
I came down at about midnight last night to get my diary that I'd left in my garage *where I am now*, and I think I saw what I thought was a orb. (spelling?). I'm seriously, no expert, but I've watched TV programmes !!! And it was a tiny tiny thread of light, which flashed in the corner and dissappeared again. I don't know weather that helps or not, or it could have just been my eyes, im not too sure. dontgetit.gif. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask. Let it be known, I have many more questions to annoy you guys with before I leave !

#24    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 07:14 PM

Actually, it could still be a replay ghost even if it hasn't manifested itself for the previous 15 years. As the theory runs, violent emotion stamps it's footprint on an atmosphere - but that's not to say that the ghost is visible to everybody. If replay ghosts were visible to everybody there would be legions of them in just about every inhabited location in the world. Rather, the person who sees the replay actually possesses some sort of psychic faculty - maybe a faculty as mundane as something like the ability to know when you are being looked at.

So the catalyst did not neccesarily have to prompt the haunting, only prompt the dormant psychic faculty to make the ghost visible.

#25    phe0nix

phe0nix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 07:56 PM

Thankies for that  grin2.gif. I've been told I possess some kinda... psychic ability before  dontgetit.gif but who knows. Could it be that this girl is something relating to me at all? I mean like... past life, or summat? Coz, I'm still really really not sure. However, on the positive side, I've decided to go to the library tomorrow, and look up the true history of my house, I shall keep ya all updated if you're interested happy.gif  original.gif  

#26    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 09:15 AM

I am interested Pheonix in the whole story but first I need to disect it , as Aslan said the Catalyst could well have been something that happened to you and or your Mother , to awaken a hidden phycic ability . It makes a difference when trying to work out the reason for what is happening . I don't think I would jump to a past life theory before working out exactly what is going on .  original.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users