Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

20,000 insured against abduction

alien abduction

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

I wasn't sure where to out this,as its about odd insurance policies of the rich and famous .
But the fact Shirley Maclain has a huge insurance policy in case she's abducted by aliens ,made me say this forum .
It goes on to note ,20,000 Americans are insured in case of abduction .

:D

http://money.ca.msn....27931108&page=1

If this is common knowledge,forgive my ignorance. I have never heard of anything like this.

http://en.wikipedia....ction_insurance

Geico offers it .

http://www.geico.com...rance-policies/

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 June 2013 - 12:47 PM.

Miss me?

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,760 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Like I have said many times before - Making money of the gullible has never been a problem.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

Why do you need insurance against Alien Abduction? I get abducted all the time...No big deal......
:alien:


#4    quillius

quillius

    52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

  • Member
  • 5,391 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostKowalski, on 12 June 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

Why do you need insurance against Alien Abduction? I get abducted all the time...No big deal......
:alien:

I guess proving it for the payout is another story


#5    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postquillius, on 12 June 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

I guess proving it for the payout is another story

Oh, I made my alien implants into earrings.....
:yes:


#6    quillius

quillius

    52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

  • Member
  • 5,391 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 12 June 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

Like I have said many times before - Making money of the gullible has never been a problem.

true although it is often said that cleverer people are easier to manipulate....in fact I know this to be true :)

( I was going to go into a speach about the 'gullible' believing how versatile Venus is...the speeds, the shapes, the hovering low from the ground etc....) :P :alien:


#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 8,521 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

Who are these insurance people? relations of Ron L Hubbard?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Joined:31 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Frozen Tundra of the USA

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

I dont need insurance.
I can pretty much assure you that anyone dumb enough to abduct me would be dropping me off within a mile of where they picked me up. :yes:


#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Did anyone look at the Geico link ?
They also offer insurance against death from ghost werewolf and vampire attack
:lol:

What's,no demons or yeti ?

Miss me?

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 June 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Who are these insurance people? relations of Ron L Hubbard?

It says 30,000 are insured across Europe .20,000 in the USA ....no idea who they are .Geico offers it,if you can show proof you are in danger of abduction .

Miss me?

#11    dreamland

dreamland

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2007

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

another crazy idea to take money out of people


#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 8,521 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 June 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

It says 30,000 are insured across Europe .20,000 in the USA ....no idea who they are .Geico offers it,if you can show proof you are in danger of abduction .
What like scars from the incisions caused on various parts of my body by the aliens while I was aboard their spacecraft and an appointment card for my next abduction date?

I will have a check for them later.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Joined:19 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 June 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Did anyone look at the Geico link ?
They also offer insurance against death from ghost werewolf and vampire attack
:lol:

What's,no demons or yeti ?

All the insurances are desperate  increase their profits...they are the real vampires !  While they are pooling your money and playing ponzi schemes for giving you false security,  they try to avoid claims and pay out as little as possible.


#14    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 June 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

I wasn't sure where to out this,as its about odd insurance policies of the rich and famous .
But the fact Shirley Maclain has a huge insurance policy in case she's abducted by aliens ,made me say this forum .
It goes on to note ,20,000 Americans are insured in case of abduction .

:D

http://money.ca.msn....27931108&page=1

If this is common knowledge,forgive my ignorance. I have never heard of anything like this.

http://en.wikipedia....ction_insurance

Geico offers it .

http://www.geico.com...rance-policies/

Geico doesn't offer it. You should read your own links. They cite an unnamed european company that does. That's it.

Posted Image

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

View PostMike G, on 13 June 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:



Geico doesn't offer it. You should read your own links. They cite an unnamed european company that does. That's it.

I'm pretty sure they are implying if you want this kind of insurance ,they can facilitate you getting it from said company .
I'm sure they get a finders fee.

Miss me?





Also tagged with alien abduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users