Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Members - A question?

Mistydawn

post-58664-0-37311100-1341512312_thumb.j

If you were to cover the walls of your home, with mirrors (no frames) just plain mirrors, all over.....

Do you think that seeing your reflection from every angle, all day each day, would:

a. Make you change..

b. Drive you insane

or

c.Become vain/self absorbed by how gorgeous you are.[

• Like 2

First: a definite C

After a couple weeks: B

After the entire event is over: A

B

WHY DOES HE KEEP STARING AT ME!!!!

I do have a wall covered in clocks, though. I do like that.

D...argghh...damn there was no D...errr..can you repeat the question?

D...argghh...damn there was no D...errr..can you repeat the question?

Auh, wee sweetie,.... I love ya!!!

• Like 1

I would say B, but in reality I'd probably get my camera and take crazy photos of my cats x infinity in the mirrors.

With the self-absorption of "looking good," like on the high street, "Nail parlours" "Tanning studios" "Hairdressing Salons" "Herbal Remedy Shops" "Fitness Exercise classes" and umpteen other stuff, encouraging you to make yourself better....

ReallY? Coming home to a house with all your walls as Mirrors..... it would have an effect, surely?

It would be kinda hard making a date stay over... let alone getting to the fun stuff... Shouldn't we focus on keeping the creepy stuff to the down low instead?

It would be kinda hard making a date stay over... let alone getting to the fun stuff... Shouldn't we focus on keeping the creepy stuff to the down low instead?

Ahhh, I see what you are getting at. You just want the mirrors on the bedroom ceiling.

If you were to cover the walls of your home, with mirrors (no frames) just plain mirrors, all over.....

Have you been peeking in my windows?

I'd say B.

I'd probably end up trying to catch my reflection looking at me.

• Like 1

I would say - B. I couldn't bare seeing myself non stop.. I would have said C for a short while then move to B getting sick of it

B - I can't even keep my profile picture of myself for long before I get sick of it and change it. lol

Ahhh, I see what you are getting at. You just want the mirrors on the bedroom ceiling.

I wish I could get mirrors on the bedroom ceiling. And also a heart-shaped bed with cheetah prints on it. But I hooked up only recently, and I dare not show my true colors right away. Life teaches a person very strange lessons my man... Sigh!

B

Hmm... if I looked anything like your avator, I think I'd be quite happy!

It would depend on the time of day

A. first thing in the morning before I have had my coffee

c. after I had my shower and fixed myself up

B. After about a month of this I would start painting the mirrors

Edited by Princess Tumbleweed

It would depend on the time of day

A. first thing in the morning before I have had my coffee

c. after I had my shower and fixed myself up

B. After about a month of this I would start painting the mirrors

You could break them and have an eternity of bad luck.

You could break them and have an eternity of bad luck.

that's why i would paint them!!! I thought about breaking them, not worried about the luck....the mess would be a pain and I would most likely hurt myself lol. I say a month to give me time to think of what I want to paint on the mirrors. Breaking mirrors became bad luck when they were almost to expensive to own. The owners said this so people would be afraid to break them.

that's why i would paint them!!! I thought about breaking them, not worried about the luck....the mess would be a pain and I would most likely hurt myself lol. I say a month to give me time to think of what I want to paint on the mirrors. Breaking mirrors became bad luck when they were almost to expensive to own. The owners said this so people would be afraid to break them.

As a little girl growing up, my sisters told me that breaking a mirror, hence shattering your reflection, would ultimately shatter your life. Creeeeeepy....

• 4 months later...

Do you think that seeing your reflection from every angle, all day each day, would:

a. Make you change..

b. Drive you insane

or

c.Become vain/self absorbed by how gorgeous you are.[

I am sorry to bring this back to your attention, but. Well but, don't you think this would be extremely TERRIFYING? Look about the room you are in, imagine all the walls therein covered in mirrors and you cannot avoid your own reflection!!!! :cry:

I'd say B, cause 'D: make out with your reflections till you die of exhaustion' isn't up there... Though I suppose C is a more PG version of that answer...

Edited by Hasina

• 1 month later...