Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diablo 3 Whos playing? SPOILER FREE ZONE!

Vaise

SO whos playing diablo 3, after the initial launch issues im now a healthy lvl 30 Demon hunter rounding off act 3 and loving it.

Edited by Vaise

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaise

• Mentalcase

• Coffey

• Rlyeh

yeah ? is that game really good? i heard you can sell your stuff on a special website created by blizzard right? maybe i should play it to make some profit :D so you got any special items yet?

wait how much time did you spend to reach lvl 30 ?

I don't have it yet :(

I will have it soon though. I've been playing the Diablo games since the first one came out. :D

Ive spent about 15 hours in game atm, Level cap is set at 60, i also have 4 other classes to start so ^^ alot to do yet, then i have ot gear up each said charactor ^^

I'm afraid to get this game. The first Diablo was one of my favourite games when I was a kid, but Diablo 2 was just *meh*. Will Diablo III reach my expectations?

Edited by Paranoid Android

I prefered the old leveling up, and I found it too short.

the story does seem rather short, im hoping for an expansion for added content such as LOD did for diablo 2. the game is a great entry to the diablo series, but it is not as good as diablo 2.

I bought it the day it got out but holding out on it since I have exams. :cry: 16 more days..*sighs* Why do I have finals right around this time? :cry: FML

the story is the pinnacle and most likely final telling of the diablo story arc. I can see the games ending as a trilogy.

I am so envious right now!!! May should hurry up and end already!

I have been a fan of Diablo for years. I love the world they created. I have even read the books that are based in the world. I have explored the website for D3 but I have not bought it because I am trying to make a life change this summer. I think I will get it in the next year or two though...It looks awesome.

I beat 1 and just barely played 2, I want 3!!!!!!!!

On a side note, why hasn't the title of this thread been fixed?

I beat 1 and just barely played 2, I want 3!!!!!!!!

On a side note, why hasn't the title of this thread been fixed?

Whats wrong with the title?

Whats wrong with the title?

It was fixed after my post.

It's alright. The music is like Diablo 2, as well as some sound effects. The loot drop is great too. Pretty fun game, nice spooky atmosphere, with great graphics. If I want a game review I watch it all over YouTube.

i personally feel they need to make the loot a tad more well, lootable. i get most my gear off the AH not the bosses which kinda kills the point of a loot farming game

i personally feel they need to make the loot a tad more well, lootable. i get most my gear off the AH not the bosses which kinda kills the point of a loot farming game

Pretty much my only issue with the game so far. Everything you see drop could have been an upgrade seven levels ago.

• 5 weeks later...

I just bought this today! really hope it's good. I don't know much of the lore around the past diablo games though so I might be a bit lost during it :/

Has anyone made any money on the auction house?

Got the game on day 1, beat on Witch Doctor. It was ok., but far too short, has security issues up the wazzoo, seems to always be down when i am actually off work, and the way they keep nerfing and readjusting skills is beyond annoying. Pretty much will NOT be playing anymore, but instead holding out for http://www.torchlight2game.com/ . From the dudes who did the 1st Diabilo, will be able to be played on or offline, will have a active mod scene, and generally looks to be an all around better game. The first Torchlight was awesome if you don;t have it; just don;t buy off steam, steam tends to bork out the mods when you install them, just buy direct from the Runic games website

I've been playing for the last 4 hours and I've got my demon hunter to level 11. So far I enjoy the game but it's taking a bit to get used to.

Has anyone made any money on the auction house?

A friend of mine has 2 level 60 characters and hasn't found anything worth putitng on the Money auction house yet. (he has a few oranges though)

I'm still at 39 on my first guy. (a barbarian) lol I have Demon Hunter below 30, but decided jsut to stick to 1 character for now, until i start making money or something. But I'm not sure you will make much unless you play 24/7, as my friend moans at me for not playing enough. lol

• 5 months later...

Downloading the game now, finally. Any pointers coffey? Anyone?

Edited by Mentalcase

Downloading the game now, finally. Any pointers coffey? Anyone?

It's fairly easy first play through, but I wouldn't go making loads of characters. I gave up after halfway into the second play through, was boring repeating the game again so I never hit max level.

I might go back and play it again, but it's not as good as i expected.