Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

weird feelings

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

JGirl- oh ok i see ur point now. what scares me the most is not having control over this. personally i think killing urself is cowardly and it's something i'm hugely against.. until i get home. to what should be my happy place. then the thoughts rush back into my head

#17    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Simbi has a point, Fred could of been protecting the house.  He could be doing this because he is mad at you too.  Since Fred can follow you moving might not help.  Might seek help from someone that can sense what is there and know how to run it off.

#18    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

View Postsmokedog, on 25 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

free- the camper is actually a piece of junk that i'm fixing. i would freeze my butt off if i stayed in there.
But it was good enough for Fred, (joke)
put a log burner in there, with flue obviously, we put one on our boat, now it gets too warm sometimes, but we can`t complain.
At the end of the day, it may not be the Ritz, but if its water tight then its still somewhere to go, its got to be safer than going somewhere which makes you feel suicidal.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#19    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

as weird as this sounds i don't want fred gone. i truly believe he was helping me keeping an eye on me. i haven't the foggiest clue on who i would ask for help. live in a small place and i'm not religious.

#20    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 25 November 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

But it was good enough for Fred, (joke)
put a log burner in there, with flue obviously, we put one on our boat, now it gets too warm sometimes, but we can`t complain.
At the end of the day, it may not be the Ritz, but if its water tight then its still somewhere to go, its got to be safer than going somewhere which makes you feel suicidal.
it's missing the floor at the moment otherwise i'd hitch it up and be on the road far away from here.. with fred in tow

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View Postsmokedog, on 25 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

it's missing the floor at the moment otherwise i'd hitch it up and be on the road far away from here.. with fred in tow
Sounds like you might be better off selling it for scrap, maybe you could use the money to put towards a deposit. Is the house you live in now rented or yours?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

it's rented. the camper was a part of happier times in my life so thats y i'm fixing it instead of scraping it. my labour of love.. and also my excuse to get outta the house more often

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,476 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Postsmokedog, on 25 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

it's rented. the camper was a part of happier times in my life so thats y i'm fixing it instead of scraping it. my labour of love.. and also my excuse to get outta the house more often
you say " i know the place is "haunted" the spirit has been with me since childhood, everyone who i have ever lived with has claimed to see him and feel his presence"
you say the place is haunted, so it appears you have lived in that house since you were little, then if eveyone knows about it, why not speak to your landlord, they may have something to say about it.. but I am confused in what you have put there, you say "i have ever lived with", does this mean in that house or in other houses?

#24    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

other houses. i moved away for ten years, spent time overseas and stated to rent this place from my folks when i came back. and obviously they have had experiences with him as i was growing up. but in the mean time fred has always followed. i have dear friends who i love and they love me but absolutely refused to stay with me when they came to visit.. and this was in a place over 1200 km from where i am now

#25    smokedog

smokedog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

maybe a better way to put it is i'm haunted not this place. but this is the only place the negative thoughts have affected me so natually one would assume its the place. but the more i think about it and the more i read from folks like urself maybe its me

#26    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

hey.. its regulation that people have to talk through your mental health on this forum.. so dont take offense to those type of questions.. its the internet and we dont know you.. so you have never had any mental health issues before?? when did the thoughts of self harming start??

just from reading what you are saying, it does sound like its the house.. classic haunted house situation.. if you want a medium/psychic response you may want to post another post in this section:
http://www.unexplain...p?showforum=148

that way someone on here may be able to look at the house and whats going on spiritually, while you cross out any mental health issues..

so you see Fred and other people have too.. but you dont see anything else??  

peace..

Edited by with bells on, 25 November 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#27    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

If you're having feelings of harming yourself then there is NOTHING anyone on here can do to help you. No matter what the bills cost you should really see someone to talk about this. I know I would rather the power to go out than harm myself or others.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#28    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

I really wouldn't rule out seeing a doctor.  What you describe sounds a lot like post traumatic stress disorder and/or obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms.

I wish you the best of luck.

#29    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

View Postsmokedog, on 25 November 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

JGirl- oh ok i see ur point now. what scares me the most is not having control over this. personally i think killing urself is cowardly and it's something i'm hugely against.. until i get home. to what should be my happy place. then the thoughts rush back into my head
i see you live in canada (manitoba, you poor freezing soul)
you can get counselling at no charge in our country. what are you waiting for?
you will at least get a professional perspective on what you're dealing with in your own mind.

#30    Cobalt60

Cobalt60

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "The Love-Song of J.Alfred Prufrock", by T.S.Eliot

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

What's going on with you now? Things the same, or ...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users