Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost's caught on film

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 04:43 AM

I was watching a program last week called "Ghost's caught on tape" fact or fiction ?
It was very interesting showed a lot of obvios fakes . However there was 1 lot of footage with a dark shadow type apparition on it that they couldn't completly discredit. As I have a special interest in this sort of thing I have been searching and searching for more information on it but can't find it any where. Has any body else heard of this piece of footage or could you direct me to a site that may be able to give me more information ?
  Thanx in advance
                                Kismit  wub.gif                                                

#2    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 29 January 2003 - 11:57 AM

Kismit,

Click Here

This is all I have been able to find on the show, it is from csicop.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#3    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 30 January 2003 - 07:50 AM

Thanx  for looking that up Al ,
          but I'm actually looking more for  this one particular piece of photage that was on it . smile.gif                                                

#4    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 09:18 PM

I've seen this two. I found it a complete waste of an hour in my opinion. The only thing I found a little convincing was the face in the clock since it seemed to move out of sync with the camera.

But how could anybody fall for those fakes??? They must be soooo gullible!

The darkness in the corner of the room is a little sus since it grew at the exact same speed as the camera zoomed out. Maybe the light couldn't register or something, but I don't think it was paranormal.                                                

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#5    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 08:56 AM

Maybe not mostly ghostly but a reflection of the shadow was also caught in the mirror, and I would really like the opportunity to see this footage again . smile.gif                                                

#6    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 05 March 2003 - 08:08 PM

in the film "Three Men and a Little Lady" a ghost was caught on film. it was taken out of the tv version but if you get an original copy it should be there. it was of a little boy hidding behind a curtain. anyway, that is one from a movie.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#7    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 08:17 PM

My fave from that programme were the mysterious lights outside the log cabin.

They reminded me of the fat ghost in Ghostbusters.... yay. biggrin.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 09:55 PM

Sorry to spoil it for you CASTOR but the ghost in "Three men and a baby" was actually a well placed cardboard cut out of Ted Danson . It got them extra publicity though when the movie hiot the video stores . biggrin.gif                                                  

#9    Guest_onto_*

Guest_onto_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2003 - 05:52 PM

this site explains it

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm                                                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users