Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are aliens real?

knowitall

do aliens really exist i think so and also why did the government try to hide it. where did the mysterious file go after all these years.

Its-OBVIOUS-aliens-are-REAL-Just-look-at-my-freaking-hair_1200_651_81_s.jpg
  • Like 9

do aliens really exist i think so and also why did the government try to hide it.

So you are not sure but you claim that the government try to hide it? What kind of logic should that be?

... where did the mysterious file go after all these years.

What file?

• Like 7

do aliens really exist i think so and also why did the government try to hide it. where did the mysterious file go after all these years.

Do you mean on Earth or in the Universe?

The government has nothing to hide in reference to aliens from another planet on Earth, because there is nothing to cover up, what they have done is tried to distract people from getting to know about their new "military toys and weapons" especially when the Russians and Chinese are concerned, so they will come up with any story if they think people will believe it...and there are many who do.

Here is a little scenario:

"hey boss, we just lost a balloon and someone has found it"

"ok not a problem, tell them its from another planet"

"will do boss, do ya think they will fall for it?"

"I know they will"

Surely you should know.

• Like 3

If you consider the vastness of the universe with billions of galaxies each containing billions of stars all having orbiting planets...even if only 0.000000001% of those planets are capable of supporting life, thats still a hell of alot of planets, and its logical that a certain % will be far more advanced than us, could even be billions of years more advanced who knows?

In theory it could all be infinite

So imo yes aliens definitely exist......are governments covering them up? Probably to a certain extent, So long as we are a religious world based on religious values it would be i credibly detrimental to society to acknowledge the existence of aliens

Edited by Lucas Cooper Merrin
  • Like 5

hhhhhhh but on a more serious note ....anybody know what brand of hairspray he uses ?

The firecracker haircut isnt made with hairspray, the style is a result of the huge amounts of electro-fog inside the brain of this guy.

• Like 3

It would be extremely naïve to think we are alone in this Universe, but that's a different stance on believing they have been to Earth and interacted with humans..be it by abduction or showing man how to build or crash landing their spacecraft after millions of mile of space travel all because of why?...faulty breaks, misjudging the parking or falling asleep at the wheel?

It is very probable that certain microbes or whatever, have come to Earth on meteorites and developed into life over time, I believe this has happened, it is possible it is still happening, only time will tell....maybe.

All forms of life out there is alien life, some just believe they have 2 legs, 2 arms and visit remote farms or fields at night to abduct the local cow boy or etch circles in the hay....not everything is based around humans!

• Like 5

Found it .....42422105.jpg

Must be this one

EPbM7tb.jpg?1

though using it too much is not a good idea...

fifield_kerrybrown.png

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 4

You can't really ask anyone to prove them.

I believe they are real and have been here. Believe, so don't go asking me for proof.

• Like 6

You can't really ask anyone to prove them.

I believe they are real and have been here. Believe, so don't go asking me for proof.

I believe alien life is real, but will leave it to the experts to provide the proof, they are the ones with the equipment to get out there and search for it, and that is exactly what they are doing.

I just hope I get to see it before my time is up on this fine planet . Will be satisfied with an Archaea microbe kind of find, that's life enough for me. :tu:

• Like 4

where did the mysterious file go after all these years.

Don't believe in everything that conspiracy theorists say. Remember

thelieisoutthere_20_01.jpg?w=627

especially in the Internet ;)

• Like 4

I guess you all already know what I think I've said it so many times. I think they are real and have been coming here for thousands of years. I wouldn't be surprised to find we are what we are today because of them. Of course I can prove none of this but there have been sightings before we ever got off the ground.

• Like 2

I'm torn on aliens coming to Earth in their spaceships. Is there other life in th universe? I think there has to be. Has it come here? I don't know. On the one hand, Why would they come? If they have the technology to travel across interstellar distances, why do they need to come here to collect a specimen? How do they get here? Are their lifespans on the scale of hundreds of millions of years? Do they send multiple generations, expecting that the ones who return are descendants of those who left? Do the aliens teleport, somehow? How would they get here, and what is their purpose? Another alternative: they came here and never left. Can they still be called aliens, any more than the entire non-native population of North America be called immigrants?

On the other hand, the sheer volume of reports and possible unreported sightings is impressive, and to reject all of them en masse as either hoaxes or misidentification strikes me as dogmatic and unwilling to investigate. Most of them, probably more than 99.99% of them, are demonstrably fake. (don't ask me for a reference for that number; it's my lowest estimate.) But each and every last one of them, including those that weren't reported, across all continents, even staying within the last 100 years, are fake?

I don't believe the government's covering anything up, though, aside from maybe their own inability to find anything conclusve one way or the other.

• Like 1

There is a difference between sightings being fake and people seeing something they are unable to identify.

Rather than being fake, there are lots of things people don't recognize.

Abduction accounts are a different thing. Theres sleep paralysis, hypnotic suggestion, and other factors.

• Like 1

Okay, I should clarify. I was using "fake" as shorthand for "hoaxed, misinterpreted, or otherwise not real." Rereading my post, I probably could have chosen a different word, but my point is that by denying that aliens are buzzing Earth, you're making the (in my mind) overly broad and generalizing statement that everybody involved is incontrovertibly wong. For some obviously wrong beliefs, it's a valid statement. For something as not only unproven but unproveable, one way or the other, as aliens visitors, I think "All UFO sightings are hoaxes or misidentification" is just too broad and unproveable a statement, like saying "All Christians (or atheists, or Wiccans, or whatever) are wrong."

I'm not saying aliens have been here, I'm saying that lots of people have said they have, and I'm not willing to disregard them all out of hand.

As for abductions, I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened. I just used that as a possible example for why they would come. Pro-alien side of brain: I'm not convinced every sighting is incorrect. Anti-alien side of brain: How do they get here, and what are they doing?

Edited by theotherguy

The thing is, there is no evidence for aliens. There is evidence of misidentification or hoaxes.

It can very easily be that it is all the same sorts of misidentification.

It certainly assumes the least, instead of evoking more unevidenced presumptions.

• Like 2

i like all of your posts and i agree with most but there is a file the gov. once had until part of it was leaked and a lot of people know how many kinds of aliens are both here and out there. with that file with all of the name and types of aliens and them saying some of them looked almost like us to completely like us i would not doubt that we might end up being taken over but soon enough thought most likely not in our generation it will happen.

even my own mother knows where a base is and what it deals with and she's seen UFO's up close but it seems to me with the info i get the aliens if found will only be there if there is one person or car.

The thing is, there is no evidence for aliens. There is evidence of misidentification or hoaxes.

It can very easily be that it is all the same sorts of misidentification.

It certainly assumes the least, instead of evoking more unevidenced presumptions.

Hi ShadowSot, not sure if there ain't ''no evidence for aliens'', one only has to read the Sumerians Clay Tablet to find out that there was a race of beings coming from the sky, many authors have decipher the pictography of the Tablets, so, it's existing evidence!

The Sumerians Clay Tablets were used to write the Old Testament and the New. If you Google it, you will read of it!, best of search.

• Like 1

Hi ShadowSot, not sure if there ain't ''no evidence for aliens'', one only has to read the Sumerians Clay Tablet to find out that there was a race of beings coming from the sky, many authors have decipher the pictography of the Tablets, so, it's existing evidence!

The Sumerians Clay Tablets were used to write the Old Testament and the New. If you Google it, you will read of it!, best of search.

First, which tablets? There are many tablets, most simply detailing day to day activities.

Yes many authors have translated the writings. However the alien claims soley come from writers like Von Daniken or Sitchin, neither of whom can actually read or translate Sumerian.

Also, stating that the Old Testament came directly from the Sumerians is false. Yes, there was inspiration of stories from older stories. But there is not a one to one comparison, they had original accounts and legends as well.

• Like 4

First, which tablets? There are many tablets, most simply detailing day to day activities.

Yes many authors have translated the writings. However the alien claims soley come from writers like Von Daniken or Sitchin, neither of whom can actually read or translate Sumerian.

Also, stating that the Old Testament came directly from the Sumerians is false. Yes, there was inspiration of stories from older stories. But there is not a one to one comparison, they had original accounts and legends as well.

Thanks ShadowSot, the Sumerian, Akkadien, Babylonian Clay Tablets, unfortunately (not available to all), they are available in British Museum,

Yes Stitchin had a work on it, but they used the works of Americain Ancient Text Translators, I will have to check on authors names though.

Another author did some work on these Tablets, Anton Parks specialized in decoding these texts, he had written 6 books as of yet.

The Tablets cover the beginning of Earth, birth of Adam/Eve, the race of beings that come from the sky, habited Earth in Sumer, the rest of the Biblical accounts rests on well written Egyptian, Jewish, Palestinian profound life stories.