Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5416    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Andesite is quartz based, but it also has a 6% amount of CaO (calcium oxide) which can be treated with oxalic acid, as I showed you before.

But then only the surface will be changed. altered, and that is that shine, that 'vitrification' you keep talking about.

Which rules out the possibility that the Andesite blocks were 'poured'.  The geopolymer theory even falls down when considering the pyramids because the GP contains a significant amount of red granite.  

Another theory is needed to account for the high precision work in the Kings Chamber for example.

Posted Image

#5417    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Which rules out the possibility that the Andesite blocks were 'poured'.  The geopolymer theory even falls down when considering the pyramids because the GP contains a significant amount of red granite.  

Another theory is needed to account for the high precision work in the Kings Chamber for example.

And THAT'S why I posted before that only part of Davidovits' theory could be used to explain the Peruvian/Bolivian blocks..

I have never said the andesite blocks were poured, I have repeatedly said that only the surface of these andesite blocks could have been chemically altered/softened.

Zoser, why do you make me repeat what I posted over and over  and over again?

#5418    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Zoser and Crikey, if the two of you are REALLY 'open-minded', you will try to find a plant, with red, fleshy and spongy leaves that is able to corrode metal and soften stone. Preferably found in the Perené Valley in Peru,

Being open-minded means you are eager to explore alternative explanations, and not stick to something that thrills your fantasy nerves ("God", "angels" or "aliens").

#5419    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 January 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Zoser, why do you make me repeat what I posted over and over  and over again?

Relax and have a drink.  I am.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5420    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

And NONE of the socalled 'open-minded' people even tried to touch the subject of Romans carving and transporting pillars weighing 60 tons each and for a 100 kilometers.

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Relax and have a drink.  I am.

Posted Image

I am quite relaxed, and I hope you ponder about what I posted.

#5421    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

And NONE of the socalled 'open-minded' people even tried to touch the subject of Romans carving and transporting pillars weighing 60 tons each and for a 100 kilometers.

I am quite relaxed, and I hope you ponder about what I posted.

Well my answer for now is that we have never really discussed in any detail the hauling.  All of my efforts have been directed at the skulls, vitrification, and moulding.  Not that I'm convinced that the Ancient Peruvians man hauled the blocks at Sacsayhuaman, far from it.  I think there was some exotic technology at play, and to see what that might have been one needs to look at the force of sound and the Leedskalnin mystery.

The Romans?  Well it's amazing what an unlimited number of slaves can do.  Hats off to their achievements but it will never be the subject of an Ancient Aliens Documentary.  It's the precision that is the real mystery not the transportation.   That's a secondary issue.

Now can I go and finish off my bottle of wine?

Posted Image

#5422    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,949 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

[....]  Well it's amazing what an unlimited number of slaves can do.  Hats off to their achievements but it will never be the subject of an Ancient Aliens Documentary.  [...]
Romans did used slaves, but pre-Inca civilization no no? Bummer...
And BTW, what is unlimited? Didn't you said something about unlimited copper resources needed to drill the holes, while completely unaware of the total length of the holes, huh?

Edited by bmk1245, 20 January 2013 - 06:22 PM.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#5423    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Well my answer for now is that we have never really discussed in any detail the hauling.  All of my efforts have been directed at the skulls, vitrification, and moulding.  Not that I'm convinced that the Ancient Peruvians man hauled the blocks at Sacsayhuaman, far from it.  I think there was some exotic technology at play, and to see what that might have been one needs to look at the force of sound and the Leedskalnin mystery.

The Romans?  Well it's amazing what an unlimited number of slaves can do.  Hats off to their achievements but it will never be the subject of an Ancient Aliens Documentary.  It's the precision that is the real mystery not the transportation.   That's a secondary issue.

Now can I go and finish off my bottle of wine?

I hope you did watch those granite pillars?

They were smooth, and in one piece, each of them.

All of these pillars were transported with ropes, and for a 100 miles.

=-

And FYI, we HAVE discussed transportation.

#5424    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,839 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

THe need for the deep water boots becomes more apparent !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5425    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Whoa, the "jigsaw wall" question hasn't been satisfactorily explained by the skeptics yet, or have I missed it?
If they were carved by hand with primitive tools, why on earth didn't the ancient peoples make it much easier on themselves by carving square or rectangular stones instead of multi- angled ones like these?

Cuzco
Posted Image

Sacsayhuam
Posted Image

#5426    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,797 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Who else could it have been but ETs who put rocks together in a wacky fashion, indeed. I think that's the smoking gnu right there.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5427    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,119 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 20 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Who else could it have been but ETs who put rocks together in a wacky fashion, indeed. I think that's the smoking gnu right there.

Posted Image
Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5428    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,042 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostCrikey, on 20 January 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Whoa, the "jigsaw wall" question hasn't been satisfactorily explained by the skeptics yet, or have I missed it?
If they were carved by hand with primitive tools, why on earth didn't the ancient peoples make it much easier on themselves by carving square or rectangular stones instead of multi- angled ones like these?

yes you missed it. why not go back just 20 pages and catch up? Its the very least you can do if you want to jump in the conversation, isnt it? These walls are all round the med too, you know that includes roman and greek plus more, oh and japan of course. Funny with your posts pics isn't it, that the higher the walls, the smaller the top stones...

guess man was making it easy for himself after all. If you want to be taken seriously why not do as I suggest and read the last 20 pages?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5429    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 January 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

...If you want to be taken seriously why not do as I suggest and read the last 20 pages?...

I knew somebody'd say that, it's an old debating trick to fob somebody off and avoid giving them a brief straight answer..:)
Anyway if the answer to "jigsaw walls" is so simple, why does it need 20 pages to explain it? Is there anybody here who can explain it in a single sentence?

#5430    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,818 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

View Postsslama, on 20 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them.  It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones.

Except there's a clip in this thread showing Protzen and his crew doing exactly that.  By hand.  With pounding stones.

View Postsslama, on 20 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

It's impossible to cut them without using laser.

Lasers won't cut smoothly through stone.  The temperature differential would crack the stone.  If you want to postulate some "super laser," which would require a power source like a modern power station, then you'll have to explain why it is that the quarries don't have huge melted out gouges where the laser came through the other side of each stone they cut.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum