Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Stories

Mystify

Hey all.... I often read paranornal stories off the paranormal website and thought that a few of this months entries were a little too weird and so i though i woud share them. Some of you proly read them or have already.... if so... your opinions are still welcome.

1)

This happened over 40 years ago when I was a young woman working in Boston. I came out of the building I worked in at Boston University and saw an old woman walking down the sidewalk. I approached her to help her across the street. There was a real traffic jam and we were at an intersection trying to get across, but it was difficult because of the cars that were turning (even though they were supposed to let pedestrians get by) until the light would change. She suddenly said, "This will never do!" She spread out her arm - and suddenly a car that was turning burst into flames! She looked unruffled, and said, "Come on, now we can get across." We got across and I looked back at the burning car. When I turned forward, the woman was nowhere to be seen!

2)

I have been living on an old street all my life, and so did all the women in my family before me. The house and street have been here since the 18th century. It's a two-story house, and some friends and I used to always have séances every Friday. One Friday night, my friends were busy with work and I had the day off, so I started the séance by myself. I encountered a few strange people, who got a bit angry, but nothing too serious. After 1:00 a.m. came, I went to bed on the top story. Once I got into bed, I couldn't get to sleep. Then I heard it... the noise downstairs. It was as though someone was thumping on the wall. I got up and walked out of my bedroom door. When I was at the edge of the top step, I saw the weirdest thing: it was the table - the table I performed the séance on - trying to get up the stairs! I freaked and ran downstairs and started hitting the table, telling it to leave me alone. After five minutes it was all over. The table was as still as the air in the room.

For more... visit the site

http://glclk.about.com/?zi=15/Il4

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystify

• loganXman

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, pretty crazy stuff. i would have thrown a kamehameha wave at it. cool.gif or p***ed in my pants , either or. unsure.gif