Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Born into a secret Bloodline Order -

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#16    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Yeah. That's the date they sat down to officially establish it as a new Order.

Why would they establish a new order when the Templars outside of France were still active and safe at that point of time?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#17    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

What is the purpose of your original post? Are you trying to recruit new members? Trying to let the public in on the big secret? This doesn't make sense as you state yourself:

....most importantly its secrecy and limited amount of very few selected members whom all got their own tasks and work to carry out by the Order as individuals where certain aspects of the Order was taught to others by these various people, its origin was never revelead to others than the highest initiates and closest members.

By publishing your story on U-M, you expose the secret AND U-M has a LOT of members that now have access to your story. This seems to be at cross-purposes to your Order's philosophy of secrecy.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#18    Cigarette Smoking Man

Cigarette Smoking Man

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

View PostPandora7321, on 30 August 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

So, let me see if I'm reading this correctly. You were born into this super secret, super old order and it was handed down to you to take over and lead and pass on to your children? Yet you come onto a very public forum website and tell the entire story of how it was started and how you bring in new members? Forgive me if I call BS.

Agreed. Sort of contradicts himself doesn't he.
Also nothing posted was anything new to anyone who's studied history and/or secret societies.

#19    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,322 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

What does a secret order do?

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#20    Cigarette Smoking Man

Cigarette Smoking Man

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 30 August 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

What does a secret order do?

It's a secret :ph34r:

But seriously folks.. In Canada, I've been told by friends and family who are Masons that it's just a drinking club these days.. I've also been told that it's still holds power in the States and England, and there's still benefits to being a member there.

Edited by Cigarette Smoking Man, 30 August 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#21    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,549 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

View PostCigarette Smoking Man, on 30 August 2011 - 06:16 PM, said:

But seriously folks.. In Canada, I've been told by friends and family who are Masons that it's just a drinking club these days.. I've also been told that it's still holds power in the States and England, and there's still benefits to being a member there.

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Edited by Taun, 30 August 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#22    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

View PostCorp, on 30 August 2011 - 06:01 PM, said:

Why would they establish a new order when the Templars outside of France were still active and safe at that point of time?
Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#23    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

View Postarchernyc, on 30 August 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

What is the purpose of your original post? Are you trying to recruit new members? Trying to let the public in on the big secret? This doesn't make sense as you state yourself:

By publishing your story on U-M, you expose the secret AND U-M has a LOT of members that now have access to your story. This seems to be at cross-purposes to your Order's philosophy of secrecy.
Recruit members from a internet forum? What a joke. Members have to be living locally to participate in our work and temple. There are also very strict rules regarding who can and who cant get to join, this is not an open order for just about anyone.

Also, you misunderstand the whole reason for posting it. This is not exactly new, I've been open about this order for a couple years now, I decided it was time to let the public know as some may have an interest in either history, secret orders and early beginnings of Freemasonry & Rosicrucians, etc.

Making the Order known, does not expose its secrets. You wouldn't even know where it is located. We don't live in the same dangers as back then, when it became highly secret for security reasons as they would be killed if found. "Secret" orders can be more out in plain view these days, just as most the others like the Freemason Order, Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Golden Dawn and so on.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#24    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:16 AM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ABOVE - Ruins of the old Temple of 2 Pillars

Cool pic's!  Posted Image

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#25    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,322 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:49 AM

My grandfather was a Mason, served in WWII in the navy and was a simple carpenter. I have heard that being a Mason gets you a hand up in the social scheme of things but I did not see that. I also know a another mason and he`s an assistant manager at a wallmart. Hmmm maybe it`s not what it use to be.

View PostTaun, on 30 August 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

The best 'secret society' in Canada is Possum Lodge...

"Quando omni flunkus, moritati."

Classic RedGreen  :tu:

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#26    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:01 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 30 August 2011 - 03:16 PM, said:

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

Isn't it known that some Templars went to Scotland as the Sinclair family was sympathetic to their plight?  or is that just hooey as well?  I know there is hokey crapola about the Templars "depositing" things in Rosslyn Chapel but I thought the reason that those myths and legends existed was because the Templars DID go there after the "problems" in France.

Not sure of the real history here, too much junk to sort out fact from fiction.

#27    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 11:10 PM, said:

Probably because they knew this was the downfall in action. Personally I think this was planned in good time before, and that these original founders of the new Order had information on the coming attack that specific date. It is a bit difficult finding the specific details so long back in time, not much records left if there ever were any explaining this properly.

So instead of staying loyal to their oaths and working with the other chapters of the Templars and with kingdoms where they had support (such as England) to counter French influence, they decided to screw over their brothers and form a new club? Plus even though they knew about the coming arrests they decided to let hundreds of Templars, including the head of the order, be arrested, tortured, and killed? The founders of this Order of yours sound like a bunch of treasonous jerks.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#28    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

Yes, born into it, and yes I took over after my father died. Really nothing odd or special about that, to the contrary quite common within these orders.

And yes I come here to tell it in a public forum, because i want the general public and average joe to be able to get the story, and also because its an appropriate place to let a few people in on the story. It's nothing new though, nor am I some random guy just stumbling in here, posting my story, and leave it at that. Been a member and moderator here for many years, and I like the place, its not the only place I'm putting out my information. I told about this and my involvements with these secret orders many years ago, more than half a decade ago I first started going more public and share my insights and knowledge obtained from first-hand personal experience on the inside with others for their own benefit.

I'm still an active member, not only of my own Order, but several others as well such as the Freemason Order, the Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Order of Noble Knights of Co-Creation, ThAOI, and more.

Okay, this is where you lose me. You tell me or us that you belong to this S.O. and how your post was passed down from gen to gen but in addition you belong to all of these other orders. How can you be loyal to your order with the keeping of its secrets while belonging to so many other orders? It just does not add up to me.

Robbie James

#29    RadicalGnostic

RadicalGnostic

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• We are all children of the same Universe.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

View Postdarkbreed, on 30 August 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

I'm still an active member, not only of my own Order, but several others as well such as the Freemason Order, the Rosicrucian Order, Martinist Order, Order of Noble Knights of Co-Creation, ThAOI, and more.

I know the head of the Martinist Order in Los Angeles, CA. The Joan of Arc Commandry of the Order of the Grail is here, as well. Do you know who I speak of?

Peace,

RadicalGnostic

Posted Image

#30    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,557 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 30 August 2011 - 03:16 PM, said:

Not necessarily, many members of the Templar joined the Knights Hospitalier, while one part of the organization in Portugal renamed themselves the Order of Christ. Portugal was sort of a safe haven for Templars at the time.

Scotland too. Since the Pope gave the french king the go ahead to seize the Temple's assets (a hell of a lot of money), most other Catholic countries would follow suit. The king of scots at the time had been excomunicated so wouldn't have the Pope's backing if he moved against the order. Norway, on the other hand had only become officially christian relatively recently and would probably not be a good place for templars to hide as the king would not risk angering the pope.

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 August 2011 - 01:49 AM, said:

My grandfather was a Mason, served in WWII in the navy and was a simple carpenter. I have heard that being a Mason gets you a hand up in the social scheme of things but I did not see that. I also know a another mason and he`s an assistant manager at a wallmart. Hmmm maybe it`s not what it use to be.

It's not so much that they give you a hand up, it's more that they'll make sure you're never stuck for things. If you find yourself on a downward spiral of unemployment for instance and you're a member, you might suddenly find you have a new job working for one of the other members. They won't offer it if you don't need it though. A close family friend of mine is a mason and he works as an estate manager. Not a bad job but hardly one of the top paying.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users