Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyramids Construction Solved

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    SAS3000

SAS3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 05:41 PM

AS I HAVE JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS - I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. IT IS MY PERSONAL THEORAM , WHICH I HAVE DERIVED FROM THE ANCIENT VEDAS= I think that there is a huge relation between the TIME - SIZE  of everything , and so according to that law , TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time. (THUS MY THIORY EXPLAINS THE - CONSTRUCTION OF THE PYRAMIDS  by the GIANTS. (ALSO , in the coming time , the size of the humans would be much smaller , may be about 4 to 5'  in length.). alien.gif

#2    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 23 August 2006 - 05:54 PM

Uh huh.... and how do you then take into account that we have many many many bodies of humans from that era, and it's a known fact that humans were actually fractionally smaller in that time, or at least least identical in size to us now. We're only talking a few thousand years. The tallest ever people in the world are 8-9 feet at the highest, and they are one in millions.

So... that's a very poor theory i'm afraid.
Pyramid construction isn't really a huge mystery. We know it took many many people a very long time to do it, countless people over countless years. There were no giants involved.

#3    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:01 PM

TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time.

So explain to me then...How did the dinosaurs evolve small archosaurs...and how did the archosaurs evolve from smaller fish/amphibians, and how did those evolve from single cell bacteria?

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#4    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

That's a good example of evolution moving forward and creating bigger and bigger creatures without limits. Arguably, that failed. Evolution can take a species to grow with time, or to shrink with time. Whatever best suits that creatures habitats.
But it is irrelevant, because tehre wouldn't really be a change at all through evolution after a few measly thousand years. We are practically the same now as we were when the Pyramids where constructed, with a few minute details changed. We certainly were not beings of incredible height and strength then as assumed by the initial post.

#5    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,738 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

That's a good example of evolution moving forward and creating bigger and bigger creatures without limits. Arguably, that failed. Evolution can take a species to grow with time, or to shrink with time. Whatever best suits that creatures habitats.
But it is irrelevant, because tehre wouldn't really be a change at all through evolution after a few measly thousand years. We are practically the same now as we were when the Pyramids where constructed, with a few minute details changed. We certainly were not beings of incredible height and strength then as assumed by the initial post.

totally agree, the mummies we have from that time, are basically the same as current humans... thumbsup.gif
LINK-> Gigantism

Edited by Pax Unum, 23 August 2006 - 06:43 PM.

#6    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:20 PM

AS I HAVE JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS - I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. IT IS MY PERSONAL THEORAM , WHICH I HAVE DERIVED FROM THE ANCIENT VEDAS= I think that there is a huge relation between the TIME - SIZE  of everything , and so according to that law , TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time. (THUS MY THIORY EXPLAINS THE - CONSTRUCTION OF THE PYRAMIDS  by the GIANTS. (ALSO , in the coming time , the size of the humans would be much smaller , may be about 4 to 5'  in length.). alien.gif

Are you saying that biological creatures get smaller as time progresses? Or that the scale of everything in the universe decreases? We know the sizes of animals from the past, simply by looking at skeletal and fossil records; and if the scale of everything changed over time, nothing would differ at all.

Anyway, there's nothing to solve about the creation of the pyramids. It would have been a difficult job but that doesn't at all mean it was impossible.

#7    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:39 PM

We know the sizes of animals from the past, simply by looking at skeletal and fossil records;

And we can assure you that you are wrong...

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#8    DR. YO

DR. YO

Did somebody call for a Doctor?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:53 PM

It was built collectively by the giants Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, The Green Giant, Goliath and the Giant from Jack and the Bean Stock.  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen.
2. Those who watch things happen
3. Those who wonder what happened.

The vast majority of mankind find themselves in the last two categories. Most have "eyes to see" but don't "see" what is happening. Most have "ears that hear" but don't "understand" what IS happening --

#9    Mostar

Mostar

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:23 AM

Wow....that was a sad theory.....

You're All Crazy

#10    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:41 AM

The Egyptians took pride in thewir work especially the construction of the pyramids. They were good at keeping records of their deeds which is why we know so much about them now. It has been depicted in paintings inside the pyramids how they were constructed. The depictions of course are of egyptian men draggin stones by rope etc. They have also found the tools of the crafters who quarried and sculpted the huge blocks used.

There really isn't a whole lot of mystery left in regards to the construction. It's really a shame that people continue to through out wild and highly inaccurate speculation in regards to this. Jews didn't build them and neither did aliens despite popular beleifs.

Also in regard to the original poster. the pyramids weren't built bigger because people were bigger. They were constructed as A: tombs and B: symbols of power. The size of the pyramids were to show how powerful the empire was and to symbolize the power of the pharoh. Really not a whole lot to them.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#11    Twitch98

Twitch98

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• Syncronicity can't explain ALL the strangeness

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:07 PM

The sad part here has nothing to do with the pyramids but rather the delusion and utter ignorance in making a statement such as that human stature was greater just 5,000 years ago.  This completely disregards evolution in every way possible! angry.gif

Posted Image
Many of us only wish to discuss the possibilities.

#12    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,975 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:16 PM

Pyramid construction isn't really a huge mystery.

Very true.

We know it took many many people a very long time to do it, countless people over countless years.

Unfortunately, not so true as the above.  In fact, the Great Pyramid was almost certainly built in less than 25 years, and most likely by less than 15,000 people, total, including management personnel, craftsmen, quarry men and laborers.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#13    Twitch98

Twitch98

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• Syncronicity can't explain ALL the strangeness

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:16 PM

Simply agreeing it was done doesn't explain the logistics of construction or the time of manufacture required for production of the building materials wink2.gif

Posted Image
Many of us only wish to discuss the possibilities.

#14    truethat

truethat

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:11 PM

Maybe I am stupid but that doesn't look too hard to build to me.  When I saw them in Egypt it was just a pile of rocks.

user posted image

Edited by truethat, 07 September 2006 - 07:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users