Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Ghost Whistle

JAKERZ666

Well this event happen a few months ago i was the kitchen at maybe around 4:00. And i was fixing me somthing to eat when i was walking out of kitchen i heard a whistle and for some reason i felt i was being watched and a whistle was being pointed at me.

Does any one have any exprince?? if you do please reply thank you.

• Like 2

LOL! Yes, I have experienced that, not once but twice.

I was in the living room and this whistle extremely loud, like hard sound whistle from fingers type of whistle was coming from the kitchen. I got up and no one was there.. I didn't bother me to much then, but as soon as I sat down, it did it again right there in front of me... that give the chills. It scared me.

• Like 1

I wonder if there is a seperate situation dealing with bodyless whistles. I too have a 'whistle' memory. When I was a kid, I remember looking out the window on a Halloween night. My younger brother and sister were looking out with me. It was later in the evening, after the normal trick-or-treating time. I remember it was a night to remember, because that was a Halloween night with a full moon. I remember looking up at the full moon, when I thought I heard a whistle, the kind of whistle that show appreciation of someone goodlooking or the such, and I heard it come from below the livingroom window. It was on the outside of the window. The area outside and below the livingroom was very dark for some reason, so I couldn't tell if anyone was there. Yet, it didn't seem like anyone was, if you know what I mean. I asked my brother and sister if they heard it, and they said they didn't. That I found truly puzzling. I am wondering now, if this is not a particular isolated incident.

Yep. I have whistling. My grandfather used to whistle all the time when he was alive. I sleep in the bedroom he died in like 40 years ago. I hear the whistling and just ignore it. Sometimes I say "Hi Pop-pop" and it cuts off. Everyone has heard it in my family; as well as the 4 separate family members who've lived here as well. :) Jody

• Like 3

Yep. I have whistling. My grandfather used to whistle all the time when he was alive. I sleep in the bedroom he died in like 40 years ago. I hear the whistling and just ignore it. Sometimes I say "Hi Pop-pop" and it cuts off. Everyone has heard it in my family; as well as the 4 separate family members who've lived here as well. :) Jody

AWWW PopPop is always around, what a comfort. I had whistling in my EVP's and I was alone here. Once I get them back I will send to you Jody... :passifier: <my weekend binky>

l have never had a whistle experience but ever since my dad died in January 2004 . l sometimes will hear my back doorbell in the morning ring once ( it has a distinct ring that is different from my front doorbell ) and when l go running to answer my back door there is always no one there . my mom said that maybe it is papa's ( l use to always call him that ) way of saying hello , l'm still here watching over you all .

Edited by fawkes2

l have never had a whistle experience but ever since my dad died in January 2004 . l sometimes will hear my back doorbell in the morning ring once ( it has a distinct ring that is different from my front doorbell ) and when l go running to answer my back door there is always no one there . my mom said that maybe it is papa's ( l use to always call him that ) way of saying hello , l'm still here watching over you all .

AWWWWWWWWWWW That is a great way of him displaying his love and comfort to you. Nice story and sorry about your Dad... :(

• Like 1

AWWW PopPop is always around, what a comfort. I had whistling in my EVP's and I was alone here. Once I get them back I will send to you Jody... :passifier: <my weekend binky>

I've been crazy busy ALL DAY BUT I had to let you all know this.

My husband and I were drinking coffee on our back terrace this morning and chit-chatting about the worker dudes and what projects they would be doing today. After our convo, my husband looked at me and said, "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I heard this whistling."

LMAO I WAS FLOORED!! I was like, well, I just posted on my favorite new website in response to "whistling" and mentioned my Pop-pop always whistled (and then we went through the list of all of my relatives who have witnessed the whistling). He just smiled and was like great.

I guess Pop-pop's reading my posts now too? Whistling on cue? I have him well trained. :w00t:

My husband used to be totally skeptic until we moved in here. NOW, he has NO CHOICE but to believe! I love it. BAHahahahahahahahahahaha! Touche.

:) xo, Jody

PS: I've had to pull my security binky out a couple times too. No worries hun. :passifier: As long as we have our binkies; no one and nothing can harm us! :)

• Like 1

I've been crazy busy ALL DAY BUT I had to let you all know this.

My husband and I were drinking coffee on our back terrace this morning and chit-chatting about the worker dudes and what projects they would be doing today. After our convo, my husband looked at me and said, "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I heard this whistling."

LMAO I WAS FLOORED!! I was like, well, I just posted on my favorite new website in response to "whistling" and mentioned my Pop-pop always whistled (and then we went through the list of all of my relatives who have witnessed the whistling). He just smiled and was like great.

I guess Pop-pop's reading my posts now too? Whistling on cue? I have him well trained. :w00t:

My husband used to be totally skeptic until we moved in here. NOW, he has NO CHOICE but to believe! I love it. BAHahahahahahahahahahaha! Touche.

:) xo, Jody

PS: I've had to pull my security binky out a couple times too. No worries hun. :passifier: As long as we have our binkies; no one and nothing can harm us! :)

WOW Now Hubby is a believer, who knew? I think PopPop is having fun hanging out and making himself known..LOL @ training him, he may be stubborn and just change his routine LOL..You got it kiddo, "Binkies are a new form of protection." :passifier:

Edited by JustNormal

WOW Now Hubby is a believer, who knew? I think PopPop is having fun hanging out and making himself known..LOL @ training him, he may be stubborn and just change his routine LOL..You got it kiddo, "Binkies are a new form of protection." :passifier:

He was a total skeptic until we moved in here (re: spirits, ghosts, whatever you want to call them)!!! Honestly, in another post somewhere, I wrote how the spirits in my house would play specific pranks on him. lol. Since we've had two of our three bathrooms down to Durarock and pipes sticking out of the wall; it's been a little more active around here (not that I mind).

Jody's new meditation technique: deep breathing, open chakras. surround in protection, insert binky in mouth :passifier:

Binkies RULE!! :) xo, Jody

it seams to me you are having trouble with a ghost.

Oh no troubles dear. Just a little whistling...no biggie! :) Jody

It's reassuring to know it's you loved one still checking in on you-- there's really nothing like that..

for example my daddy... well, there is this pic I'd taken of him right before he died...he was playing his guitar (quite drunk) with his cool hat on, dark sun glasses, his pierced ear.. (he loved to think he was cool)..anyway, that pic for several mornings in a row, when I got up it was laying in the floor at my doorway... I would put it back up where I had it. Which was completely across the other side of the room... but it would manage to be in the same spot on the floor the next morning... it first give me chills.. but I realized it was him after the second time... Then, I can smell him very strong.. he wore a certain cologne, and occasionally I get a strong smell of it... --- It's even happened while I was driving in the car, with windows rolled up...To me, it's reassuring.. post-38411-1185143776.gif

It's reassuring to know it's you loved one still checking in on you-- there's really nothing like that..

for example my daddy... well, there is this pic I'd taken of him right before he died...he was playing his guitar (quite drunk) with his cool hat on, dark sun glasses, his pierced ear.. (he loved to think he was cool)..anyway, that pic for several mornings in a row, when I got up it was laying in the floor at my doorway... I would put it back up where I had it. Which was completely across the other side of the room... but it would manage to be in the same spot on the floor the next morning... it first give me chills.. but I realized it was him after the second time... Then, I can smell him very strong.. he wore a certain cologne, and occasionally I get a strong smell of it... --- It's even happened while I was driving in the car, with windows rolled up...To me, it's reassuring.. post-38411-1185143776.gif

Oh yes dear!!!! That's so typical of a loved one letting you know their presence. The picture thing is way more common than you may realize!! Most DEF him!!

linked-image

(((hugs))) xo, Jody

I have a similar experience where i lived, when my grandmother was sick she breath very loud, after she died i started to hear the same breath sound, when i passed in front of their bedroom, it didn't scared me at all, i guess i though it was normal, i was very young at that time.

Now i live on another house so i do not hear that sound anymore.

Edited by Darkflame

• 1 month later...

Hi Sea, I just registered tonight. The same thing happened to me last night.I was also in the kichen and I heard a loud whistle.It sounded like a whistle somebody would do to get someones attention....Very weird.Night before when I was sitting at the computer had what felt like a small pebble drop on the top of my head....These strange things that happen are very puzzling to me.

• Like 1

Hmmm never had that happen the only whistling I have experianced was from perverts. :( I rather it come from my papa

• 2 weeks later...
Well this event happen a few months ago i was the kitchen at maybe around 4:00. And i was fixing me somthing to eat when i was walking out of kitchen i heard a whistle and for some reason i felt i was being watched and a whistle was being pointed at me.

Does any one have any exprince?? if you do please reply thank you.

what did you mean by it was being pointed at you ? Haven't seen you lately, where you been? :)

My dad loved to whistle, and taught us kids and his grandchildren...His favorite was "I love you a bushel and a peck". After he passed away, i would hear whistleing with segments of the song, and knew he was still near...Now we sing it to all his great grandchildren, it's a favorite with them and it keeps "Poppy" always in our minds... :)

• 7 years later...

just last night actually my friend and i were in my bedroom around 2:30-3:00AM and my door was closed and the light was on! As soon as we opened the door and turned the light off to go to sleep we heard a faint whistle, coming from the other end of the hall in my brothers bedroom... This got us so scared we closed the door and turned the light back on and we cuddle up on my top bed! We went online to facebook and i was dared to go on a ghost hunt to find it and i went around my house and when i went into my brothers room i could really hear a whistle and the windows were closed and everything (he was not in there he was in the basement with friends sleeping)! I went into my parents room and woke my mother up, and as soon as she got out of bed and looked around with me it stopped completely. Has this happened to anyone else!!!!

• Like 1

Didn't those 7 little guys whistle while they worked ? :whistle:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if someone can come up with a whistle to attract ghosts... now that would be something!

I guess it would have to be a direct frequency. And how would they even test it. :huh:

I wonder if someone can come up with a whistle to attract ghosts... now that would be something!

I guess it would have to be a direct frequency. And how would they even test it. :huh:

They are ghosts not dogs! LOL