Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Saddam-Capture Conspiracy Theories Begin

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 December 2003 - 05:09 AM

what they *Might* do in the future isn't relevant

SO logicall predicting of future events is irrelevent now ? I guess I should just get a lobotomy then since brains are apperantly useless .

no, i'm simply stating for the purposes of this arguement what an illegal weapon is

We already knew what an illegal chemical weapon was , we just think the US has them anyway .  

Posted Image

#17    monkeegirl

monkeegirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• - "Surely you can't be serious."

- "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

Posted 20 December 2003 - 06:28 AM

Being a resident of the States, and having more then a few family members in the military (including my husband) i know for a fact that you're right when you speculate on the illegal weapons issues. Of course the US doesn't follow it's own rules. Did you know that we are intentionally making our own troops sick by continuing to use tanks that have irroding chemicals in them? Or that some of the weapons that they use in training and in everyday combat are known to cause sickness in otherwise completely healthy men and women?  Subamarine equipment also emits a sort of frequency that kills the chromosome in men's sperm to stop them from having boys. Most births to seamen aboard subamarines are girls. Does that make the government stop the use of that? nope. Keep on keepin' on....
So the fact that a TON of troops came back from the fist conflict in the early 90's with Gulf War Syndrome, and others who came home to have deformed children through no genetic fault of their own, YEAH, the US is messing up bigtime. I'm a patriot, i support my country, but to a point. I've watched men and women sign their names on the bottom line, and train their butts off to defend a country that would otherwise send them to slaughter, if only to save a couple thousand dollars, or to test a new kind of weapon, or hell, to save the money on a new weapon and keep on using the old one that will probably cause them to get cancer that's passible to their children, should they be lucky enough to have any before they die. crying.gif
We're not just killing those innocent people, we're also killing our own. What sort of ruler does that to his own people? Oh yes, a self-imposed leader of the people who thinks that he MUST take out the transgressors no matter the cost. Even if the cost are innocent lives on both sides. At least during World War 1 and 2 we SAW the devestaion in concentration camps, and mass graves and WHY we were going after the enemy. now, the enemy could be nothing more then a "hinted" terrorist and we take out thousands if not millions of people to get that one person and call it an "accident." disgusted.gif
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, two BIG pieces of proof that the United States government is always one step ahead. Whether it be in the labs or the battlefields, there's ALWAYS something going on here. I know i sound Anti-American, eventhough i am one. I am proud to be an American, i'm just not proud what our government is doing with that freedom that we own.     whistling2.gif  

"Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"

#18    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:36 AM

Well whether or not what our two countries did in Iraq is wrong (and im still undecided) at least other countries like Libya are dismantling their WMD's because of it. I really think bush is an idiot but it could turn out for the better.
Just a thought though do u all beleive that if Britain and America rid every other country in the world of WMD that we would then scrap ours?
Nah neither did i.
Hypocritical or what?
thumbsup.gif  

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#19    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 12:10 PM

SO logicall predicting of future events is irrelevent now ? I guess I should just get a lobotomy then since brains are apperantly useless .

It appears that yours is as you don't seem to be using it...what the US might do isn't relevant because we were arguing about them using Chemical Weapons NOW, read the initial post
On one Arab website, a former Republican Guard officer in the village of Al-Dor, near where Saddam was captured, claimed that some believe the hole had been hit with nerve gas. Dead birds and other apparently drugged animals were found around the hideout shortly after Hussein's capture.

It might be best you went off to get that lobotomy now

We already knew what an illegal chemical weapon was , we just think the US has them anyway .

well no, someone was saying that CS/Tear gas are chemical weapons blah blah, i was stating that they were most likely refering to illegal chemical weapons, just because you got it doesn't mean the other person did.

I never said the US didn't have them, I just said that they aren't being used..

course the US doesn't follow it's own rules. Did you know that we are intentionally making our own troops sick by continuing to use tanks that have irroding chemicals in them?

>.< irroding chemicals? what? Are you refering to the Depleted Uranium Shells that tanks use for fighting other armour? yes? different set of rules apply to radioactive stuff.

Subamarine equipment also emits a sort of frequency that kills the chromosome in men's sperm to stop them from having boys. Most births to seamen aboard subamarines are girls.

a frequency that kills chromosomes in mens sperm....riigghhhtt

#20    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 December 2003 - 05:22 PM

It appears that yours is as you don't seem to be using it...what the US might do isn't relevant

What someone might do is always relevant no matter what the initial topic was as long as it relates to it . Have you ever played a strategic game in your life ? Either you are the one who needs the brain removal or you have not .

When playing something like chess you ALWAYS check to see what they might do , so that way you know what to do when it comes . I find it hard to believe that someone is out their that cannot tie these simple facts to real life . Of coure what the US might do with chemical weapons is relevant , its called predicting and thinking . I am of course not saying that is what they will do but it is a possibility of what they will do therefore it is relevant , despite whether you think it is or not .  

because we were arguing about them using Chemical Weapons NOW, read the initial post

Dude , we talk about the future in discussions since that is why we talk about NOW . Do you honestly believe the future is irrelevant ? Or did you get bored so you decided to post total nonsense ?

Posted Image

#21    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 06:20 PM

Although I refuse to argue whether the U.S. has chemical or biological weapons, I do know there is a chemical/biological program. It would be a crime not to have a program, because in part, it is designed to counter the ever evolving world of chemical and biological warfare.
For example, if unfriendly nations were developing these weapons, I think it would be important to try to stay a step ahead. By studying the various types of chemical/biological components of warfare, countermeasures can only be tested if actual chemical and biological agents are developed.
Utopia seems like a great place to live, but unfortunately, it only exists in dreams.

As far as the conspiracy of the Saddam Hussein capture, it is obviously just a silly conspiracy theory, and takes away from the brave men and women who are fighting and risking their lives everyday for people like you and me. Instead of dwelling on the possibility of a conspiracy, we should be rejoicing that his reign of terror, along with his baath party, is gone forever.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#22    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 02:58 AM

Dude , we talk about the future in discussions since that is why we talk about NOW . Do you honestly believe the future is irrelevant ? Or did you get bored so you decided to post total nonsense ?

of course, and when we talk about the Kennedy assasination we talk about how its going to affect us in 20 years time...
I was discussing what the US is doing now in relation to Saddams capture, whether or not the US will use Chemical weapons in the future is not relevant to the discussion.

#23    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 21 December 2003 - 03:21 AM

one point brought up was that the US used chemical weapons on sadaam . How is that not relevant  ? , although you are right in that we have gone a tad bit off topic .  

Posted Image

#24    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 05:53 AM

well saying that they may use chemical weapons in the future isn't relevant to the topic on hand..its got nothing to with if they used them on Saddam, or if they have used them in the past.

#25    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:37 AM

ANd the insult to anyone who has fought in this war or any war for that matter continues....Well so much for my belief humanity is getting smarter....

I think I am either going to develop my own chem weapons to sterlize a good chunk of the race or blow my brains out...whichever is more handy at the time.   disgust.gif  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users