Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Theories on the Bermuda Triangle

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

View Postaquatus1, on Jul 29 2009, 11:40 AM, said:

Google Earth.

cool.

#92    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,756 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

Actually, I made a mistake.  I thought I was moving 180 degrees, but I mistook 2D movement for 3D movement.  My bad.

This site here is a map that mathematical tracks the opposite side of the Earth.  If one picks Bermuda as the starting point, you end up off the west coast of Perth, Australia.

If the Earth was a sandwich

Perth is a beautiful place to visit...but mysterious, not so much.  Good surfing though.

Incidentally, the opposite of the Dragon's Triangle is just off Sao Paolo, Brazil.

Edited by aquatus1, 29 July 2009 - 08:40 PM.

#93    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:53 AM

View Postaquatus1, on Jul 29 2009, 10:37 PM, said:

Actually, I made a mistake.  I thought I was moving 180 degrees, but I mistook 2D movement for 3D movement.  My bad.

This site here is a map that mathematical tracks the opposite side of the Earth.  If one picks Bermuda as the starting point, you end up off the west coast of Perth, Australia.

If the Earth was a sandwich

Perth is a beautiful place to visit...but mysterious, not so much.  Good surfing though.

Incidentally, the opposite of the Dragon's Triangle is just off Sao Paolo, Brazil.
And we all know that there is nothing mysterious in Perth, nothing at all, .... except australian beer maybe, which is a mystery in itself : why would anyone drink it  :P

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users