Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What Happened to John Doe?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 05:00 AM

There used to be a show on Fox called John Doe. It was about a guy who knew almost everything, except info about himself. One of his friends was the head of a group called Phoenix working against him. Just when the series was coming to a climax, they stopped showing it. Anybody know what happened?

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#2    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:10 PM

Got sick of waiting for the flash to load, you might be able to find out here

John Doe - Fox

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#3    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:34 PM

It was cancelled, unfortunately. I thought it was an entertaining program, only it didn't draw enough viewers to justify continuing its run. It seems the endless parade of noxious 'reality' programs hold more interest for the average TV audience, prompting the demise of programs that aren't given enough time to develop a following.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#4    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 21 December 2003 - 01:31 AM

Posted on Dec 20 2003, 10:34 PM
  It was cancelled, unfortunately. I thought it was an entertaining program, only it didn't draw enough viewers to justify continuing its run. It seems the endless parade of noxious 'reality' programs hold more interest for the average TV audience, prompting the demise of programs that aren't given enough time to develop a following.

True and sad ... but then again , tons of buetifull people on an island competing for money doesn't really deserve the title of "Reality TV" more like "Random , non entertaining , and non productive in any way TV" wacko.gif  

Posted Image

#5    thefirstman

thefirstman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

• Finding inner peace through outer rage.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 01:34 AM

I really dont understand reality TV(on the comment of xeno)in the words of a very famous comedian and one of my personal favourites,"People are sitting in a house,watching people sittingin a house,whats that all about?"hehehe

Posted Image

"if we fight for money,I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honour,I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it" Royce Gracie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users