Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

clairvoyance test

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Helios

Helios

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Viva el EZLN!

Posted 21 December 2003 - 08:19 PM

Hi,

I am new to these forums, but not new to the site.  I have a few questions that maybe someone can answer or point me in the right path.  I live in Los Angeles and work for the IT industry.  Recently I started noticing that my niece (4 years old)  has had some weird behavior.  When I visit my sister, I notice that my niece stares into an empty room with such fixation.  She is sitting at the dinner table with us, and stares across the hallway, into a room.  She then asks "Mom, what is that?".  This to me is not very alarming, but what happened last year is.  My brother in law's grandma passed away last year, so my sister and her family went to mexico for about 2 weeks for the funeral services.  On one of the nights that they were staying at my brother in law's parent's house, my niece sits up from her bed, and asks my sister who is that old lady standing in the corner.  My sister scared to death, says "no one, go back to bed".  She was trying not to look towards the corner.  After a few minutes went by, my niece sits up again and says "mom, who is she?  why does she have paint all over her lips?".  So at that time my sister gathers enough courage to turn her head over to take a peak.  Of course there was nothing there.  She then called her husband who was out in the couch to come in and sleep with them because she was afraid.  The next day my sister told her mother in law what happened that night, and how my niece kept staring at the corner.  My sister's mother in law started to cry saying how much she missed her mom.  She then brought a picture of the deceased lady and showed it to me sister.  My sister told me that when she glanced at the photo, her skin crawled.  The deceased lady in the picture had heavy lipstick on, something she always did.   Now my question is this, is there a way to test the abilities of my niece?  Does anyone have any ideas on clairvoyancy and its effects?   I would appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

ah cabron!  www.Ahcabron.com

#2    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:37 AM

Here's a link for Clairvoyance. I think that being clairvoyant can be harmful to a child if they aren't encouraged. If you tell them that what they are seeing is scary or isn't real, they will cut themselves off from it. Is there anything else you have noticed about her? Clairvoyancy also includes a lot of premonitions and aura seeing.

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#3    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:51 AM

Helios I've been clairvoyant for three years now I've seen cats heard people, but I don't agree it can be harmful but this should be encouraged because as she grows bigger she will be able to see more and be able to talk with ghosts and spirits this might be a gift so Helios don't let it go away! Believe me it's nothing to be afraid of- sometimes it can be way cool.

Happy Holidays wink2.gif tongue.gif  

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#4    Helios

Helios

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Viva el EZLN!

Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:37 AM

I really have not noticed any other than what I described before that would strike me as
unusual.  Then again I dont spend much time with them as I would like. (1:30 drive  sad.gif )
Thanks for the advice kreestar.   I will try and  ask my niece more questions next time I see them .   If I find any more info, I'll post it.

Here is a pic of her, just to show her off   original.gif

http://www.efekto.com/gallery/album14/DCP_0781

ah cabron!  www.Ahcabron.com

#5    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:46 PM

you're welcome. She's a cutie.

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#6    Hammys Teddy

Hammys Teddy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 249 posts

• But you told me to 'paint the town red'. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (kreestar @ Dec 21 2003, 11:37 PM)
If you tell them that what they are seeing is scary or isn't real.

Sounds like good advice to me.

Since 99.9% of the evidence for the existence of ghosts/spirits is purely anecdotal, they likelihood is that it isnt real.

How many of you would push the existence of God down a childs throat, based on the notion that one day when they get older they will be able to talk to him?

Teddy.

Avatar designed by 'thisfallendrummer' modified by 'UniversalAbsurdity'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users