Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The San Pedro Haunting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    supernovas

supernovas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

In 1989, Jackie Hernandez had moved into a quiet house in San Pedro, Californina. Soon after moving in, She started to experience terrifying things. She witnessed lamps flying across rooms, strange human blood plasma dripping from the walls, and a entity of a old man in her children's room. The house was haunted by a entity so violent, that it attempted to hang a man in her attic!
She later learned that the apparition was of an old seaman named Herman Hendricksen, was murdered in Pedro bay in 1930. She also found that many seamen had lived in that home before her.
Jackie could take no more. She left the house with her children as fast as she could. She had moved into a trailer home in Weldon, California. Jackie final felt peace she had not experienced in a long time. But all of that would be over in a few months. In april, she began hearing scratching sounds coming from the walls. The apparition had returned. While cleaning her childrens bedroom, she witnessed several bright balls of light hovering above the floor near the closet. She quickly grabbed her camera and took several pictures of the mysterious lights. She brought the photos to a photographer and said that they were incredible. He also noticed they didn't seem to be any spillage of light on the backround wall. After 1900, the San Pedro ghost seemed to slow fade away from the effect on the life of Jackie Hernandez. Today, Jackie Hernandez still resides in San Pedro, California. Although she doesn't live in the haunted dwelling were it started, she still occasionaly sees doors fly open and objects fall off the shelf.

You can read a full article at:
http://worldoftheunknown.com/unknownentounter.html

Supernovas

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

I once watched a documentary about this case and I'm not totally convinced.

There were also photographs and films of flying rods too.

The documentary stopped when she had moved out of the original house, though.

geek.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#3    KAOSInc

KAOSInc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

I once watched a documentary about this case and I'm not totally convinced.

Same...I saw that documentary and the noose thing was exaggerated a bit too far. With him moving(as in WTF was that!), that noose would have tightened anyway.

Honestly, I can't see anything......But my imagination does!

#4    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Yeah that whole noose thing was way OTT for me.  LAME.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users