Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crop Circles

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:33 AM

well Babs, i really don't know about the radiation. another theory could be that it might be a side effect for the weapon being tested, if it weapon is located in outerspace then it needs a power source to generate enough energy to perform the crop circle designs. Some of the crop circles are just way too elaborate eyecrazy.gif  abduct.gif  sasmokin.gif  alien.gif  

#32    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 27 January 2004 - 05:21 AM

Pendekar...

I just read that crop circles have been reported in every country in the world except South Africa and China.

geeohn...interesting theory you got there. original.gif  

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#33    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 27 2004, 04:21 AM)
I just read that crop circles have been reported in every country in the world except South Africa and China.

Err.. does it mean that we have crop circles in Vatican City, San Marino and Monaco as well?

#34    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (Pendekar Timur @ Dec 28 2003, 04:15 PM)
You maybe right Kyrso,hangar18,Pharoahe.

But…CROP CIRCLEs have being found at least since 25 years ago.
And UFO have been reported-studies-filming by all scientist and peoples
around the world..and I don’t think they – people/media outside UK,Canada,USA know nothing or don’t care about these CROP CIRCLEs existance if they found one.Espeacially for Japan , Korea also Republic Of China..they have great scientist….!!

And how can you be so SURE..
CROP CIRCLES are made by Aliens..??

And I guess that is why many world peoples think  CROP CIRCLES..
have been created by some kind of secret agent or maybe some secret project/weapon like CIA,MOSSAD or something like that....  

well,what do you think palls..??  huh.gif   huh.gif  

P/S-UFO -Yes.
CROP CIRCLES - No…!!-Cannot be found...!!

i didnt say crop circles ARE or ARE NOT made by aliens. I said that i think they or not hostile and maybe the crop circles are a warning of what we are destined to do in the future (i belive they might be made by aliens...doesnt mean they are thats just my opinion..adn im not sure...we never will be)....however if aliens are from this planet but in the future...that would make them an extended form of homosapiens...which would mean that they are in fact human beings....which would mean that they are not 'alien' by the fact they come from this world...but just in the future AAAAGHH  blink.gif *confuses self*

#35    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:53 PM

PsychicPenguin....ya' got me.  grin2.gif   ....See any in the Atlantic?

Henry David Thoreau...

#36    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:56 PM

OK its just because of the type of government they have in china thats why you havent heard anything about crop circles.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#37    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:57 PM

OK its just because of the type of government they have in china thats why you havent heard anything about crop circles.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#38    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (wunarmdscissor @ Jan 29 2004, 02:56 PM)

this is just my opinion, NOT facts. china is a country coming out of a 3rd world status, meaning that china is trying to become a capitalist nation looking to make money. They are not wealthy like the USA and other "free nation".

in addition, when the chinese want to test a secret weapon they just blow people up, they don't lie about it or hide it!! devil.gif  devil.gif . the "free nation" however, just test it out by driving people insane, do it behind people's backs, hide the fact that they have the weapon and blame and accused other nations !!!

hahahah alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  eyecrazy.gif  eek7.gif  scared.gif  abduct.gif  

#39    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 06:14 PM

I think China just doesn't report either.

Henry David Thoreau...

#40    Pendekar Timur

Pendekar Timur

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:26 AM

..... thumbsup.gif
..... thumbsup.gif GOOD discussing you guys...!!    

I think China just doesn't report either.

..No, i dont think so..

and..

i still believe these CROP CIRCLES have been created by some kind of secret agent or maybe some secret project/weapon like CIA,MOSSAD or something like that....

but,i'm just keep on searching..  wacko.gif  

PENDEKAR TIMUR
www.youtube.com/adipresley

#41    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:33 PM

What's MOSSAD?

Henry David Thoreau...

#42    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 09:57 PM

These crop circles could be created by vibrations....music....sound.I read that recently. dontgetit.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#43    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:31 PM

ok Babs. that news is very interesting. I always wonder what like of sound or music? maybe silent sound that elephant can hear??

wacko.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif  blink.gif  

#44    ScreaminEagle

ScreaminEagle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 04:31 AM

There are pyramids in China that the Chinese gov't hides from excavation. I believe if they can hide the knowledge form the world then they can hide a crop circle. If crop circles are real? There are also reports that the Chinese and Indians(India) have had means of anti-gravitational vehicles for thousands of yrs. In the pyramids of Egypt there are drawings of what look to be hoovercrafts, spaceships, submarines, and even the newly crafted Commanche helicopter, which I had the honor of working on a little in the Army. So, what are the Chineses hiding?

"I wouldn't recommend sex,drugs, or insanity for everyone but they've always worked for me." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

#45    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 05:38 AM

The sounds aren't silent....high pitched, almost a screaming sound....some have heard these sounds before a crop circle appears on their property or near-by property.

Henry David Thoreau...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users