Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mark Thomas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Scar

Scar

Forum Bum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

• No man is an island, but some of us are pretty long peninsulas.

Posted 23 December 2003 - 11:09 PM

Any of you guys ever watched Mark thomas on Channel 4 (The man).

Where you couldn't cross borders onto American Bases in the U.K, He didn't he sent a remote control helicopter with a camera and took pics of all sorts of missles.

He reserched the Geneva convetion it states you cannot produce nukes anymore , Faslane R.A.F base has a sign saying nuclear weapon research (or somthhing to that effect).

There is also an Underground bomb shelter in bristol or bath (somthing beggining with "B") Mark phoned up various government agencies who denied all knowledge of this existing. So he phoned up 192 (phone number listings) and asked for the number (cannot for the life of me Remember its name) sure enough they gave him the number, he then phoned the number of the "Mass Nuke Bomb shelter", a women answered and denied this was a ARMY base but was a base!!  So he asked  where this place was that he had phoned she gave him the address , he went with his camera crew and it had armed police that would not let him in! and denied it was anything of importance

Also he phoned up the government and asked where the Main Gas and oil lines were situated within Britian, they told him that was secret for Security reasons. Although there was many shops that sold this As a Map that detailed this info , he checked this out and sure enough it was the major Gas and Oil lines across britian, Excactly as the map said!!

Here's a quote from his C4 Website about arms dealing , particulary about the Company Heckler and koch

Heckler & Koch;

Heckler and Koch are owned by Royal Ordnance, who are in turn owned by BAe Systems, the UK arms firm famous for selling Hawk jets to Indonesia during its occupation and brutal repression of East Timor.

Heckler and Koch make a sub-machine gun called an MP5 which is used all over the world. In fact you’ll often see British police forces with them, particularly at airports or in the City of London.

The MP5 is also licensed for production in Pakistan, Turkey and Iran.

So a British-owned, German-based company is licensing the production of its guns in countries that have completely different systems of export control.

In short, an MP5 sub-machine gun made in Iran could be sold to places that a Heckler and Koch original gun would never legally get to if it came from Europe.

This guy knows his stuff about allot of loopholes specifficly about Daft UK laws, I would advise checking his site below for some more info

http://www.channel4.com/news/microsites/M/mark_thomas

whistling2.gif

also here is the A report from the Guardian Newspaper about his exposure of loopholes within UK and European Arms trading!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...,707889,00.html

Give Me thoughts People

****!!1one1one

#2    PlaguePrincess

PlaguePrincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 01:13 AM

Also it is true that nuclear weapons were developed on ancient sacred sites, that is, such areas in Britain with strong magnetic grids (ley lines).  

#3    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 02:10 AM

Also it is true that nuclear weapons were developed on ancient sacred sites, that is, such areas in Britain with strong magnetic grids (ley lines).

Isn't that nearly everywhere here in England, as i know there is lay lines all over the place.

Posted Image

#4    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 December 2003 - 10:14 AM

Yeah an Ex of mine was heavily envolved in the Mark Thomas thing, researching for loop holes, turning up for protests etc

never take me too seriously

#5    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 24 December 2003 - 10:42 AM

He did loads of shows but "the mark thomas comedy product" show was his best.
In the show your talking about am sure he went up in a hot air balloon and tried to fly over a base, didnt he? it was hilarious.
The man is a legend.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#6    PlaguePrincess

PlaguePrincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 04:59 PM

Isn't that nearly everywhere here in England, as i know there is lay lines all over the place.

No, ley lines are symmetrical and not a tumbled mess. It's just curious that such WMD should be specifially built on such areas with high magnetism and sacred value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users