Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#1    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:30 PM

Hello people

I am new on this forum because of the Telekenisis!

I wanna know how many people got it

Because i have self telekenisis

Story 1:
When i was around ten years old boy
i was going to bed and i sit on my bed looking to many cloths
then it starts to happen
all the cloths were around... 90 degrees
and then i looked again to my bed and i was thinking i was dreaming
i looked back to the cloths and still around the 90 degrees
and i started thinked other things
on that moment the cloths were again normal
and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents
or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that

I hope you guys will believe me that i got telekenisis

If you guys on the forum have any question about this just ask and go ahead
I will answer anything about this

Btw: i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!
       what i will try next is pick up things and then to throw it away

If i am posting in the wrong section of the forum just replace it to the right section!

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 23 August 2007 - 10:33 PM.

Telekenisis is for real you can't use it by a machine thats mother nature!

#2    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,655 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:48 PM

Got any evidence? Didn't think so, because it doesn't exist, and there hasn't been one verified experiment to say it has.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#3    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:53 PM

Got any evidence? Didn't think so, because it doesn't exist, and there hasn't been one verified experiment to say it has.

Yep, that pretty much explaines it in a nutshell.

Quick, simple and to the point! I like that.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,295 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hi there welcome to the boards.

This is an important point as it raises doubt even in yourself that you were actually performing telekinesis, it's important to be certain that this was not a dream; if you were dozing at the time then this may have altered your judgement as to the actual position of the clothes. You also need to be sure that the change in the clothes' position actually happened and wasn't just a case of forgetting where the clothes were placed beforehand.

i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!

In what manner was the paper 'twisting', and could there have been another possible explanation for the movement such as window draft etc. ?

Do you have any video recording equipment that you can use to film yourself doing this ? If so we would love to see it. What set up did you use ?

I have to admit that I am skeptical of claims of psychokinetic abilities however I am very interested in obtaining proof that it can be done, and although video footage alone wouldn't constitute conclusive proof it would nonetheless go a long way to establishing the seriousness of your claim that could then lead on to further investigation.

Thanks.

#5    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

Like Saruman says, you have to look at every aspect of what happened from different angles
before just assuming you have telekinetic abilities. That is a very bold claim to be making
concidering the fact that there is not much evidence on you're part to support it.

A video would be nice to see, as it would also add to the seriousness of what you are trying to proclaim.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#6    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

I believe a lot of things, but if I had a dollar for every person that claimed this ability ... I'd buy this site and bann them all.

There really isn't much proof for any of these claims, as much as I'd like to believe everyone ... but what about this video? Has this ever been debunked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMj_bgzCUw8

Other than that I haven't seen anything that couldn't be done by strings and such. I would finally like to see some good non debunked evidence, mostly to shut everyone up .... both thoes who believe and thoes who don't. Everyday there's an exact copy of a thread from the day before that went nowhere. But I guess you could have as much proof possible and people are going to complain it's fake or they're going to be like told ya so. Lose Lose situation. Either way I usually try and avoid these, but I simply wanted to ask about that video.

*Types without using fingers*

Cheers,

Gene

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#7    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

how many time has this happened? and about what time? ( right before bed right after waking) does this happen about the same time every time it happenes ?

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

#8    St Q

St Q

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:00 PM

There really isn't much proof for any of these claims, as much as I'd like to believe everyone ... but what about this video? Has this ever been debunked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMj_bgzCUw8

No... it hasn't, and probably never will. I remember seeing a video of her on TV when I was very young. If I remember correctly, she separated the yoke from the remains of a broken chicken egg. Despite her doctor's wishes, she continued laboratory experiments until she died in 1990.

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Nina_Kulagina.htm

Whatever her abilities were, and the names by which we called them, they were indeed extraordinary, not simple. I have no proof that the world is round, and no proof that migratory birds have magnets in their brains. I must wait for scienists to tell me what to believe. Someday Nina may be vindicated. Until then, she has died in vain... and her secrets with her.

Edited by St Q, 29 August 2007 - 04:07 PM.

"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true." - Niels Bohr.

#9    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

No... it hasn't, and probably never will.

True. It's an amazing video though. I love it. It could be the closest thing to proof that there is right now.

Gene

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#10    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

Hello people

I am new on this forum because of the Telekenisis!

I wanna know how many people got it

Because i have self telekenisis
Story 1:
When i was around ten years old boy
i was going to bed and i sit on my bed looking to many cloths
then it starts to happen
all the cloths were around... 90 degrees
i looked back to the cloths and still around the 90 degrees
and i started thinked other things
on that moment the cloths were again normal
and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents
or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that
I hope you guys will believe me that i got telekenisis

If you guys on the forum have any question about this just ask and go ahead
I will answer anything about this

Btw: i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!
       what i will try next is pick up things and then to throw it away

If i am posting in the wrong section of the forum just replace it to the right section!

Sigh .............

A boy of 10 - and now hold are you 14? 15?

Gee if you are this good --- how about's earning $1,000.00 to silence me and few skeptics and also create some very serious valid proof?

You would be serious HERO for the 'believers' camp - that's for certain!!

huh.gif . o O (But has been the case so far - seems that, as I have stated a few times - Remove the actual science that is at play - you remove the "Psi" ability ...)

#11    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:43 PM

Reakon a video like that could be really easily faked by having magnets under the table or something.

If it was genuine - I'd have thought the people making the video would have used every opportunity possible to prove that it wasn't faked.

THen again - if it was genuine - do you think it would have ever seen the light of day?

she'd have been whisked off to be paid a fortune on some military research project trying to train up others with the same skill.

#12    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 29 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

Sigh .............

A boy of 10 - and now hold are you 14? 15?

Gee if you are this good --- how about's earning $1,000.00 to silence me and few skeptics and also create some very serious valid proof?

You would be serious HERO for the 'believers' camp - that's for certain!!

huh.gif . o O (But has been the case so far - seems that, as I have stated a few times - Remove the actual science that is at play - you remove the "Psi" ability ...)

I wish I had telekenisis...I could use a grand...I want a Knee board and a grill for my boat!  cool.gif
Looks like I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, and save some cash...(I should quit smoking, I could buy a whole new frickin boat)  disgust.gif
Keep on looking Jj, maybe someday you'll have to pay up!  wink2.gif

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#13    20SEP2008

20SEP2008

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

Actually, Nina's feat was incorrect, I read somewhere that it was all a sham to give people hope and maybe reveal some people that could actually do telekinesis.
The way she did it in the video was through very thin strings attached to her legs. So she could only move the items toward her.

There is another video I am reallllly intrigued by. It's here.

Natasha Nova Telekinesis

She supposidly can do it. You can look at it all you want and make any claims about magnets in here hand, or a magnetized ring, or stuff like that.

But pay attention really closely, there is nothing that you can pull.

The only real thing is a green screen, but I highly doubt that.

And the man who rotated his clothed 90 degrees. I don't believe you can do it unless you post evidence.

Believe me, I WANT to believe you. If you really can do this, you can open up a huge realm of possibilities to mankind.

But the chance are slim to none. But please, I encourage you. Post proof, or even get a million dollars from James Randi

The link is Here

So please enlighten us with some real proof. I don't want this to be another sham.
My wants, desires, feelings, and dreams have been destroyed from shams on telekinesis and my 2 years of wasting time in my life practicing moving objects with my mind.

*sigh* I really hope your not lying.

Sincerely,
llynx

#14    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:01 AM

disgust.gif  disgust.gif  mad.gif  sad.gif  dontgetit.gif  dontgetit.gif  passifier.gif  passifier.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#15    Vilius

Vilius

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:03 AM

I watched the video about Natasha Nova and some people on youtube point that she only uses her right hand according to some esoterics the left palm senses energy and the right palm sends it that would explain why she uses her right arm of course if this is not a hoax tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users