Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#16    St Q

St Q

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

Story 1:
When i was around ten years old boy
i was going to bed and i sit on my bed looking to many cloths
then it starts to happen
all the cloths were around... 90 degrees
and then i looked again to my bed and i was thinking i was dreaming
i looked back to the cloths and still around the 90 degrees
and i started thinked other things
on that moment the cloths were again normal
and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents
or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that
I hope you guys will believe me that i got telekenisis
If Story 1 is true, I would suspect poltergeist activity at best. Nowhere in your story did you mention a preconceived desire for the clothes to move.

Actually, Nina's feat was incorrect, I read somewhere that it was all a sham to give people hope and maybe reveal some people that could actually do telekinesis.
The way she did it in the video was through very thin strings attached to her legs. So she could only move the items toward her.
Llynx, please list your sources, as I would like to find out more about your claim. Thanx

"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true." - Niels Bohr.

#17    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:06 PM

Actually, Nina's feat was incorrect, I read somewhere that it was all a sham to give people hope and maybe reveal some people that could actually do telekinesis.
The way she did it in the video was through very thin strings attached to her legs. So she could only move the items toward her.

There is another video I am reallllly intrigued by. It's here.

Natasha Nova Telekinesis

She supposidly can do it. You can look at it all you want and make any claims about magnets in here hand, or a magnetized ring, or stuff like that.

But pay attention really closely, there is nothing that you can pull.

Like Q said, lets see your sources. There's nothin Nina can pull either, I would like to see the sources just so I can see what was up.
I think that's the most authentic video to date.

Gene

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#18    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:59 PM

Agreed on that.

Though the only thing that was making me suspicious was the fact she was wearing a very short skirt - almost intended to act as a distraction.  innocent.gif

However I'm also aware that the likes of Penn and Teller et al could likely (I'm guessing) replicate something equally as convincing and then point out they were all within some giant electromagnet that was made to look like a room.

--------------------------------------------

slightly separate issue. Ive got Bluetooth on my phone (like many others) - however I notice that when I switch it on - I get a tingeling in my palm (if I'm holding it) that can get to the point of being very uncomfortable - as in, I have to switch it off or put it down.

Does anyone else get similar sensations when using BlueTooth or similar devices?

My point being - it would prove the people are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and can sense it - and as most of the objects people would appear to be able to move are metal (ferrous) - could there be a link to suggest it isn't as much as an impossibility as many would assume?

Although I like to keep an open mind - on this issue its a case of "I'll believe it when I see it".

Edited by ethereal scout, 30 August 2007 - 05:00 PM.

#19    20SEP2008

20SEP2008

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:11 PM

I would like to post information but I came upon the information on StumbleUpon! so I'm afraid I can't find it.

#20    Lotus Flower

Lotus Flower

Alien Abducter

• 4,480 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

Like Q said, lets see your sources. There's nothin Nina can pull either, I would like to see the sources just so I can see what was up.

I agree, I too would like to know about these "sources".

Nina was featured on BBC news in the 70s, the cameras were there when she demonstrated her ability, they could not work out how she did it either.  The very fact that the items she moves are under a glass casing and some of those items are things like matches, makes it very difficult to see how the hell she could pull anything or use magnets on those things.

I am far more impressed by Nina's demonstration than by Natasha Nova, in fact I was interested to know WHY the three males in the room at the time "had to move closer for more energy".  What???  If Natasha could genuinely do this, why would she need outside influences, maybe it was one of those blokes who was "pulling" something.

One crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name
Thomas Osbert Mordaunt

The only time you fail is when you haven't tried in the first place!

#21    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

I would like to post information but I came upon the information on StumbleUpon! so I'm afraid I can't find it.

Yeah ... seems about right.

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

#22    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

why would she need outside influences, maybe it was one of those blokes who was "pulling" something.

That got me a bit too.

It gave it that sense of a "show" - like a circus act. y'know - raise the tension in the audience a bit.

Natasha piece 'looks' better on the basis that the video is pretty clear - and the glass table removes any accusations of 'trickery'.

I'm kinda tempted to download it and try and pull it to pieces on some decent multimedia software - but then I'm kinda aware of the accusation of being a complete idiot

"eh? telekinesis? you downloaded a video and spent 3 days looking at every frame to see if it was real or not? WWHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaa......"

Suppose Nina's piece gets credit on the basis it looks amateurish and spontaneous - but the table and the 'fixed' cameras angles always makes me suspicious with these things.

IF it was genuine - I'd have felt they'd do absolutly everything they can to try and prove it.

Then again - why feel the need to prove it?

Its at this point in your life you find out its quite common and we're the last idiots to find out.

#23    20SEP2008

20SEP2008

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:08 AM

Hey, don't attack me. I'm just saying. I read it somewhere , it was really a bit less than 3 years ago. I don't remember. I'm sorry. Don't let me change your opinion on Nina.

Sorry for disrupting you.

#24    DarlingNikki

DarlingNikki

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

• How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand. =)

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:47 AM

Makes me giggle that you're the telekinesis master, but you can't spell it. yes.gif

#25    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

Hey, don't attack me. I'm just saying. I read it somewhere , it was really a bit less than 3 years ago. I don't remember. I'm sorry. Don't let me change your opinion on Nina.

Sorry for disrupting you.

People have to learn that just because someone is asking for anything and they're not "babying" you, they're not attacking you. You never disrupted me or anyone ... I asked for something, you couldn't get it. Ok. just makes your claims seem less believable, but not impossible. Geesh ... Don't know how you got the impression you were attacked ... you better be like 12 or 13 and not an adult.

Gene

#26    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:50 AM

I'm sorry

What you sorry for? you haven't done anything.

Its simply that Telekinesis is one of these long lost fables of magic 'powers' etc.

I'd like to think its possible - and not just some made up fantasy to keep us all guessing - the idea had to come from somewhere.

But given that most/all of the claims are likely to be hoax's - you can forgive people for being dismissive first off - though video evidence at least gives something for people to discuss.

I been able to do 'Dowsing' before - therefore I feel satisfied that the human body can be sensitive to 'current' (however its supposed to work) - but Telekinesis is moving onto something totally different IMO - rather than a 'passive' sensitivity for 'fields' etc - its based on the contention that people can somehow create their own 'fields' of whatever that can then move objects.

If that could be proven - well, it would be a pretty big thing IMO.

If its any consolation - Ive spent the last 30 mins or so trying to make a spoon move across the table - however my flat mates left to get a straight jacket and I feel it would be better if I stop before they get back.

I'll have a few more goes at watching the various vids.

To satisfy myself one way or the other to Natasha's alleged powers - nothing to do with her skirt.......you understand.......just so we're clear....... cool.gif

Edited by ethereal scout, 31 August 2007 - 03:51 AM.

#27    St Q

St Q

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:33 AM

Telekinesis is a pretty cool novelty, but for primates like us, it really doesn't serve a useful purpose. Almost anything done telekinetically can be done with the physical body. For example, I find it very easy to bend spoons while scooping out hard ice cream.

At one time, it may have helped perpetuate the survival of some ancestral species. Fish would probably love it, especially big old fat ones. It's possible that telekinesis has played a role in the evolution of appendages, grasping, and opposable thumbs, and we're looking at this completely bass-ackwards.

Just thinking out loud.  blink.gif

Edited by St Q, 31 August 2007 - 04:40 AM.

"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true." - Niels Bohr.

#28    TheDreamer

TheDreamer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:44 AM

Wow, I'm so sick of people claiming they have telekinetic abilities. No one in the history of the internet has had any proof of it. Though I wouldn't say the same for the real world, it is still a very hard thing to believe in.

#29    Snake022

Snake022

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

People have to learn that just because someone is asking for anything and they're not "babying" you, they're not attacking you. You never disrupted me or anyone ... I asked for something, you couldn't get it. Ok. just makes your claims seem less believable, but not impossible. Geesh ... Don't know how you got the impression you were attacked ... you better be like 12 or 13 and not an adult.

Gene

he disrupted me... as a matter of fact i cant concentrate anymore. i just completely lost my train of though. thats alot

#30    SOUL-DRIFTER

SOUL-DRIFTER

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• Lifelong Researcher

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:35 AM

As a person that has been involved in this subject for 44 some years, I have seen a lot and a vast majority of it is all BUNK!!

I will tell you that the subject itself is in fact genuine.
But if 1000000 people came to you and claimed they had telekinesis, You could put money on it that at least 999999 does not!!
Nina was in fact genuine. And there were and are others.
I have found that the way they are able to cause an object to move is limited by their imaginations.
Nina could move nonmetallic objects as easily as metal ones and could do many other things including cause compasses to spin wildly.
Have you seen the video that shows her moving both a metal object standing up and a pile of wooden match sticks together, under the protectionof glass?
There is a book that talks about the research done on her there in Russia, and there have been many articles. All well before the advent of the WEB.
They monitored her and found her blood pressure rose, and her brain waves rose wildly.
She described total exhaustion and often headaches after a session.

Edited by SOUL-DRIFTER, 01 September 2007 - 03:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users