Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#166    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:21 PM

I firmly believe if telekinesis was real, someone would have proven it by now.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#167    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

Mattshark on Oct 29 2007, 12:21 PM, said:

That is very true. You would think after all this time someone could verify it thru scientific means.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#168    IAm what I Am I am not God

IAm what I Am I am not God

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostGeneBrowne, on 05 September 2007 - 10:52 AM, said:

QUOTE(Nephilim_Slayer @ Sep 5 2007, 02:20 AM)
Do you have any evidence against it? Can you prove for certain that it is absolutely impossible? No you can't, so why not keep an open mind to the possibility of it occuring? There is a lot of information out there and stories, some true, some not. But still you are coming across with such a close minded swagger.

People are keeping an open mind. I think the evidence against it is that there is really none to prove it over all these years. People have Claims and that's about it. You're right ... there is a lot of info out there. But information is not knowledge. A lot of people are not closed or narrow minded, likemyself, but we are definitely getting sick of the endless, proofless claims that end up as being someone looking for attention. People need to back themselves up and this business of "oh I dont have a camera", " I dont have this or that" is B.S. If they come here claiming all these things and are not prepared to prove it, then 99.99999% of them are lying. That's just how it is.

"Can you prove for certain that it is absolutely impossible?"  --> Can you prove otherwise?

Gene

GOD clearly says in the Bible,Who so ever has as much faith as a mustard seed can move mountains.you dont believe you have faith but very little thats why some think of it as a fantasy, I have not done it my self but i am learning,little success at a time is what it is the world was not made in one night it's consistency practice makes perfect right?

#169    IAm what I Am I am not God

IAm what I Am I am not God

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostMattshark, on 29 October 2007 - 05:21 PM, said:

would you want some knowing that you just made something move with you mind or would you keep that to your self for safety reasons?

#170    zigrics

zigrics

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

can anyone help me i have 13 years after month i will have 14 could you please say some tips for telekinesis ( only if you actually can do some ) because i have been practising this about 6 - 7 months and i can only move psi wheel a little but my dad says tht i am doing something wrong ( he is master telekinesis ) and over nights i am getting a bit frustrated and can't sleep some times please can you help me!!

#171    MidKn13ght

MidKn13ght

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• The world is MINE!!!!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

In Soviet Russia you dont move objects, objects move you! :rofl:

#172    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Faith means nothing...if something is true and valid then it's existence and validity will not demand faith or belief.

#173    sunburst

sunburst

something unsaid is stronger then something said

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• you say i'm lost but i feel free

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Bumped this cause I decided to look for people who shared this ability with me. It's extremely rare for someone to have telekinesis because it takes a great spiritual strength and mental, and a lot of times it's set in the subconscious part of the brain making it difficult to control. I've been working on mine but it's difficult, nothing seems to work twice...However when I get stronger I plan to put out videos and then eventually prove it to the scientific community. But yes I believe you, and it doesn't matter what these numb nuts say. Just because a gift is rarer or our understanding can't explain it doesn't mean it does not exist. And no one has a right to tell you otherwise. Pm if you're still on this site. We could probably gain a lot from sharing.

all the peace i ever need, i get when i lay my head on your chest

#174    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Actually this is a discussion forum and everyone is going to have differing views.
And sometimes people need to be told that maybe hat they assumed to be a "real" ability may simply be a case of selective attention.
By the way, calling people names here is not conducive to a discussion.

#175    sunburst

sunburst

something unsaid is stronger then something said

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• you say i'm lost but i feel free

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Thank you for letting me know me I'm on an discussion forum, I missed the text at the top that said "unexplained mysteries discussion forums". And I'm sorry that you thought that was me name calling, if you knew me personally you would of known I wasn't. I have quite the sailers tongue, and a smart ass mouth as you can see :) but it has been my experience that there are some people on there that would debate your hair color if you let them.

all the peace i ever need, i get when i lay my head on your chest

#176    Simatong

Simatong

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• "Life is what you make it...So let's make some friggin' ice cream, dude!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

As I described in an earlier post, providing evidence of psychokinetic abilities is rather simple (well, for aerokinesis, atmokinesis, and in some ways, probably geokinesis)
Can you control the weather?  Can you control the wind? The earth?
If you can, post what you want the weather to do (being exact, stating exact miles an hour if it is just wind, and exact wind speeds and weather conditions if it is atmokinesis). Try doing this on days that have meteorological predictions, trying to make them the opposite of what was predicted. Post both your aerokinetic/atmokinetic desires on here along with a TIME-STAMPED JPEG or link to the REPUTABLE weather site (like weather.com) so others can see and compare your results with the original predictions. I would  strongly suggest making a JPEG, because websites update a lot, especially weather sites, and so a JPEG would capture the predictions in time, and they wouldn't change.
For geokinetics, if you claim to, and are actually able to, cause tremors or earthquakes, simply post on here, when, where and how strong your tremor will be (and by how strong, I mean where it would fall on the Richter scale... like 3.5, 4.8, 7.9, etc.).
This method would work, I believe,for the simple fact that your "before-the-fact" predictions would be seen and noted here, you would have data to compare it to (for the aero/atmokinetics, you would use the weather sites, and for the geokinetics, you would just simply copy and paste the story from the area you were talking about saying that there was an earthquake with the magnitude you were aiming for on the date you were aiming for)
This method is perfect for those who say they don't have cameras; you don't need one, and if you are chatting on his forum, you obviously have a computer and the internet, an these are the only things you would need. That simple :)

#177    Simatong

Simatong

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

• "Life is what you make it...So let's make some friggin' ice cream, dude!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostRyu, on 16 November 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Faith means nothing...if something is true and valid then it's existence and validity will not demand faith or belief.
I have to disagree with that. Just because something is shown to be true and valid, it doesn't mean that faith and belief aren't required. Take someone who has demonstratable linguistic proficiency in several languages. It is a proven fact that can't be disputed. However, if this person, for whatever reason, doesn't have faith in their ability, then in many ways it can eventually be as useless as  if they never had it in the first place. If they don't have faith in themselves and don't believe in themselves, they may not try as hard or may not try at all
Another example is chemotherapy; chemotherapy has been proven to work wonders when it comes to getting rid of many types of cancer. However, even though it can be highly effective, there are times when its effects may be limited due to the uncertainty as to just how far along the cancer is. As well, the cancer may even return. The doctors and the patients have to have faith and believe that the treatment will work and that the cancer will be gone (while of course keeping an eye on things in case it does). Proof of existence does not imply the non-existence of faith; Indeed, faith and belief themselves are often times the very things that inspire one, and may even lead one, to finding proof, and it is faith and belief that are oftentimes the catalyst for proven things to manifest themselves.

#178    thewannabebender

thewannabebender

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

honestly, ive been a believer for a long time now. but sadly im starting to lose hope. ive looked at tutorials and vids of people "doing" telekinesis, but so far i dont really believe any of them.i have even tried to do it myself. the couple times i tried i thought i felt the connection, i looked and nothing happened. i even created a thing on my phone which was called the telekinesis diaries. so if anyone here can direct to a LEGIT vid than please be my guest.

#179    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

View Postzigrics, on 15 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

can anyone help me i have 13 years after month i will have 14 could you please say some tips for telekinesis ( only if you actually can do some ) because i have been practising this about 6 - 7 months and i can only move psi wheel a little but my dad says tht i am doing something wrong ( he is master telekinesis ) and over nights i am getting a bit frustrated and can't sleep some times please can you help me!!
Perhaps by increasing or decreasing the amount of whatever meds you're taking?

A skeptical believer.

#180    MasterFlint

MasterFlint

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

I believe it exists and is possible..  I used to be really good at doing the psi-wheel thing a few years ago.  I was convinced it was real and that I was doing it, but at the same time it's one of those things that your mind doesn't really wanna buy into and you begin to wonder if your really making it move at all or if it's just your wishful thinking....

All I can say, is that when I first started trying to move the paper it wouldn't move at all!!!!  Not after hours of staring at it...  But then all of a sudden it would start moving when I tried...  The thing that makes you question whether it's really you or not is that I could never really control it and make the paper spin in the direction I wanted it to, actually come to think of it....if I wanted it to spin to the right it would spin to the left, and if I wanted it to spin to the left it would spin to the right lmao!!!  Maybe it's something to do with the left and right sides of our brain or something....  There was one time where I completely felt like I was in control of it and it started and stopped and went in the direction I wanted it too....  I actually posted vids of myself getting the psi wheel to move on UM Forums back in the day...  But I could never get it to work when I put a glass over top of it, and stopped practicing...

So idk..  I think it's real, but it's very difficult if it is real and requires a lot of practice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users