Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#31    Ness of Psionix

Ness of Psionix

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

• I challenge any "skeptic" to adopt an open mind and legitimately try Psionics for one month. You want proof? Here's your chance.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:46 AM

Everyone can learn telekinesis. It's nothing special.

My Psionics site - www.psionix.co.nr

#32    St Q

St Q

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

Perhaps telekinesis is nature's extra-sensory backup system for any species that suddenly becomes quadriplegic.  It's development may be poor because it's a dying fringe -- difficult to breed other telekinetic beings like yourself if you're quadriplegic.  (This is just an example and not meant to be offensive to those that are.)

"Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true." - Niels Bohr.

#33    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:41 PM

Perhaps telekinesis is nature's extra-sensory backup system for any species that suddenly becomes quadriplegic.  It's development may be poor because it's a dying fringe -- difficult to breed other telekinetic beings like yourself if you're quadriplegic.  (This is just an example and not meant to be offensive to those that are.)

This is an excellent example, St. Q.
We know that when a person goes blind, his hearing and other physical senses kick in to adjust for the loss of sight. So the question would be, why isn't T/K seen at least even slightly a little bit amongs the Quadrip's ?? Nope not even a trace or hint or anything of this. There isn't even a historical notation of this being the case ....

Kazuma -
Why would you say this silly statement:

Posted Today, 03:46 AM

Especially since you have never been able to provide the smallest amount credible or valid proof. This is nothing more than a lie you wish was true .... Pure and simple.

#34    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:09 PM

Then for the sake of the world. PROVE IT.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#35    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

Then for the sake of the world. PROVE IT.

You know whats weird .... as of lately I am beginning to disbelieve everything that I once did, almost everything. I belived all of this was true ... but now that I actually know that there's just no proof, there's no real reason to believe. I can wish and hope that all this is real, but that's not enough for me, nor does it give a valid reason to believe. It's easier to find reasons and the lack of proof to show that it isn't real.

All these people who claim to have TK, PK, CK, A-ZK, well .... it's your right to not have to prove anything to us ... just don't come making claims if you can't back them up. I guess don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Gene

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#36    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

You know whats weird .... as of lately I am beginning to disbelieve everything that I once did, almost everything. I belived all of this was true ... but now that I actually know that there's just no proof, there's no real reason to believe. I can wish and hope that all this is real, but that's not enough for me, nor does it give a valid reason to believe. It's easier to find reasons and the lack of proof to show that it isn't real.

All these people who claim to have TK, PK, CK, A-ZK, well .... it's your right to not have to prove anything to us ... just don't come making claims if you can't back them up. I guess don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. Gene

Truer words have never been spoken. When I first came to this board I was much more open to these things. As time went on, and saw numerous silly claims I became more and more of a skeptic.

I remember as a teenage trying for months to do TK. Nothing happended.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#37    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

Truer words have never been spoken. When I first came to this board I was much more open to these things. As time went on, and saw numerous silly claims I became more and more of a skeptic.

I remember as a teenage trying for months to do TK. Nothing happended.

Well thanks. I feel exactly the same ... when I first came here I was believing every second word, and now not so much. But that's a good thing, let's you know that you aren't gullible and that you aren't niave. I'm glad I'm like this now ... I feel more objective and I feel I can contribute better to the discussion by if I believe a claim well I know enough to present some knowledge and if I don't, well I can do the same. I'm not going fighting for people to believe anymore, for me or anyone else, and my experiences go to show that that's pointless.

I also tried TK for months. All I got was tired from nothing happening. I thought once I moved a pencil on a table but I'm not really sure.

Gene

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

#38    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

If this were a true statement then i'm sure you would see alot more solid evidence
on this ability. But, as always Kaz! You're just using vauge assumptions.
Truthfully, I dont think you have any idea of what you are talking about more than
half of the time.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#39    Lotus Flower

Lotus Flower

Alien Abducter

• 4,480 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:16 AM

Telekinesis is a pretty cool novelty, but for primates like us, it really doesn't serve a useful purpose. Almost anything done telekinetically can be done with the physical body. For example, I find it very easy to bend spoons while scooping out hard ice cream.

Never a truer word spoken lol, those spoons bend like butter and I end up cursing the tub of ice-cream laugh.gif

he disrupted me... as a matter of fact i cant concentrate anymore. i just completely lost my train of though. thats alot

tsk, you are a very naughty snake laugh.gif, in fact you are a tormenting naughty snake!

As a person that has been involved in this subject for 44 some years, I have seen a lot and a vast majority of it is all BUNK!!

I will tell you that the subject itself is in fact genuine.
But if 1000000 people came to you and claimed they had telekinesis, You could put money on it that at least 999999 does not!!
Nina was in fact genuine. And there were and are others.
I have found that the way they are able to cause an object to move is limited by their imaginations.
Nina could move nonmetallic objects as easily as metal ones and could do many other things including cause compasses to spin wildly.
Have you seen the video that shows her moving both a metal object standing up and a pile of wooden match sticks together, under the protectionof glass?
There is a book that talks about the research done on her there in Russia, and there have been many articles. All well before the advent of the WEB.
They monitored her and found her blood pressure rose, and her brain waves rose wildly.
She described total exhaustion and often headaches after a session.

Yes, that is the exact video I was referring to earlier.  It has also been stated that when she is indoors doing her chores, if she gets angry at something, plates will break on their own.

Out of interest, I wonder how many people have secretly tried to do telekinesis?  I know I have tried in the past, I ended up with one hell of a headache and just fell asleep, all that concentration just tired me out laugh.gif

One crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name
Thomas Osbert Mordaunt

The only time you fail is when you haven't tried in the first place!

#40    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:15 AM

Out of interest, I wonder how many people have secretly tried to do telekinesis?  I know I have tried in the past, I ended up with one hell of a headache and just fell asleep, all that concentration just tired me out laugh.gif

Me .... pretty well same thing happend .... got a headache and gave up. But I'm sure if it is possible maybe that's what happens at first. You know, probably with TK you use a different part of your brain than you normally use, so it's "out of shape". Same as when you lift weights for the first time I guess ... you start to hurt and ache.

Check this video out guys ... and make sure to read the description. Especially Jj lol .. I got a chuckle when I read it. Make sure you read the video discription from the poster ....

Telekinesis

Cheers,

Gene

#41    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:53 AM

Me .... pretty well same thing happend .... got a headache and gave up. But I'm sure if it is possible maybe that's what happens at first. You know, probably with TK you use a different part of your brain than you normally use, so it's "out of shape". Same as when you lift weights for the first time I guess ... you start to hurt and ache.

Check this video out guys ... and make sure to read the description. Especially Jj lol .. I got a chuckle when I read it. Make sure you read the video discription from the poster ....

Telekinesis

Cheers,

Gene

Ya I was pretty sure who was behind it - Mattman. It is totally understood by believers and skeptics on this board that Mattman has zero crediblity in anything he says. I do mean anything. He is nothing short of a 2bit con that when he got busted - got all emo and well - showed his true colors. Matt is a total waste of time.

#42    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:00 AM

Ya I was pretty sure who was behind it - Mattman. It is totally understood by believers and skeptics on this board that Mattman has zero crediblity in anything he says. I do mean anything. He is nothing short of a 2bit con that when he got busted - got all emo and well - showed his true colors. Matt is a total waste of time.

I figured as much Jj, I just thought it was funny. At least you're on youtube!!

Cheers,

Gene

#43    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:11 AM

I figured as much Jj, I just thought it was funny. At least you're on youtube!!
Cheers,

Gene

Ya - Matt was a sad sad case, to be sure. He was pissed off because we didn't except his "TK Demo" we knew it was a scam - but he, Matt felt he 'won' because we didn't guess the exact way he scammed the T/K Demo. For which we kind of went, HUH?? ohmy.gif A scam is a scam. Then he tried w/no small desperation to tell me how "moot", "silly" and a "waste of time" my protocols were. But the bottom line was - he couldn't do his scam w/my protocols, he had to cut the corners to again pull of his scam. That's how "silly" and so on they were - he could NOT do his scam w/them! Then later he tells us all his emo posts and rants about the validity of T/K was indeed a lie - for his "social experiment" -  huh.gif He is just a very very sad individual that apparently has not given time to grow up .... sigh .......................

But notice the "believers" go out of their way to "dis" me - yet they never, not once offer credible proof that I'm wrong - that always seems to be missing in the bottom line --- NO PROOF - Just excuses and insults. LOL!!! Then they wondery why they are not taken seriously ---

#44    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:24 AM

Ya - Matt was a sad sad case, to be sure. He was pissed off because we didn't except his "TK Demo" we knew it was a scam - but he, Matt felt he 'won' because we didn't guess the exact way he scammed the T/K Demo. For which we kind of went, HUH?? ohmy.gif A scam is a scam. Then he tried w/no small desperation to tell me how "moot", "silly" and a "waste of time" my protocols were. But the bottom line was - he couldn't do his scam w/my protocols, he had to cut the corners to again pull of his scam. That's how "silly" and so on they were - he could NOT do his scam w/them! Then later he tells us all his emo posts and rants about the validity of T/K was indeed a lie - for his "social experiment" -  huh.gif He is just a very very sad individual that apparently has not given time to grow up .... sigh .......................

But notice the "believers" go out of their way to "dis" me - yet they never, not once offer credible proof that I'm wrong - that always seems to be missing in the bottom line --- NO PROOF - Just excuses and insults. LOL!!! Then they wondery why they are not taken seriously ---

Wow, I never had the pleasure to meet him...good for him perhaps lol. But yeah that's pretty sad ... but it's people like that who do the fake claims and pretecd it's real that gives the whole thing a bad name.

No proof is no proof and thats it ... plain and simple. There are people here with extraordinary claims ... but when you tell them to prove it theyre all upset and saying that they dont need to show anyone or what have you and get all emo. They will criticize skeptics because you simply don't believe them because they swear by it .... come on ... it's the 21st century ... people give up telling the truth long ago, at least the majority have. All you need is that one bit of outstanding proof and then at least it's capable of being a 2 sided conversation ...

I'll admit when I first came here I believed in this stuff .... now I'm reading more carefully and checking out people's other posts .... credibility goes a long way.

Cheers Jj,

Gene

#45    ult3rd1m3nsi0n

ult3rd1m3nsi0n

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

• "As far as I'm concerned, I'm fine, the world's fine, you're not. Satisfied for once."

"EH? Say What?"

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:59 PM

I actually had an experience different  from "TelekinesisMaster", you can check out what I had to say in the topic "Heroes"

anyways, I think you have to check out everysingle aspect of what happens, and not just for telekinesis, everything! But back to the topic, I could have said I have telekinesis easily because:

E.g. I had 3 stuffed toys beside my head.

Next morning they are at my feet.

THINKING PROCESS: Maybe my parents moved them. Maybe i was stretching and pushed them there. Maybe my bedsheets dragged them down. How can you know if you don't verify?

It's a, a... WHATCHAMACALLIT! YEAH! A WHATCHAMACALLIT... whatchamacallit...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users