Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#76    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

First of all, welcome to the forum since your new. I don't have telekinesis but I do believe it exist!  If you could get it on camera maybe you can prove to these skeptics that it's real. What do you think about and what triggers your ability? Do you have to use your hands to move things or is it all in your mind??  Thanks for sharing

Yes please, prove these skeptics wrong about something that a fair number of people claim to have but when asked for proof they run and hide. Please do so.

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#77    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:30 PM

Yes please, prove these skeptics wrong about something that a fair number of people claim to have but when asked for proof they run and hide. Please do so.

Ah see - that is where the "rubber meets the road" - They have no proof, no evidence, nothing at all - thus since they have nothing at all to prove it, they use seriously fuzzy "logic" and think, "well since I cannot prove it, they obviously have no proof it's not real!"  blink.gif  I wish some of these people actually paid attention in science classes!  mad.gif
These kids wouldn't even make it in a 6th Grade Debate Class, for heavens sake.

#78    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:00 AM

I wish I had telekenisis...I could use a grand...I want a Knee board and a grill for my boat!  cool.gif
Looks like I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way, and save some cash...(I should quit smoking, I could buy a whole new frickin boat)  disgust.gif
Keep on looking Jj, maybe someday you'll have to pay up!  wink2.gif

maybe i can win i don't know how much people having it so...

my movie... from long ago filmed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d5Sc-pg03b8

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 11 October 2007 - 07:01 AM.

Telekenisis is for real you can't use it by a machine thats mother nature!

#79    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:23 AM

Hi there welcome to the boards.
This is an important point as it raises doubt even in yourself that you were actually performing telekinesis, it's important to be certain that this was not a dream; if you were dozing at the time then this may have altered your judgement as to the actual position of the clothes. You also need to be sure that the change in the clothes' position actually happened and wasn't just a case of forgetting where the clothes were placed beforehand.
In what manner was the paper 'twisting', and could there have been another possible explanation for the movement such as window draft etc. ?

Do you have any video recording equipment that you can use to film yourself doing this ? If so we would love to see it. What set up did you use ?

I have to admit that I am skeptical of claims of psychokinetic abilities however I am very interested in obtaining proof that it can be done, and although video footage alone wouldn't constitute conclusive proof it would nonetheless go a long way to establishing the seriousness of your claim that could then lead on to further investigation.

Thanks.

yes i have a video...but i realy need to make a new one because at that video i didn't have my telekenisis 100% under control

#80    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

yes i have a video...but i realy need to make a new one because at that video i didn't have my telekenisis 100% under control

Sigh ... I strongly suggest that you pay better attention in Science Class. The PIN (Psi) Wheel is NOT even close to being a valid measure of TK --- Especially as you have it in your video.

Why?  Ever here of Thermodynamics? What is causing the PIN WHEEL to move is exactly what is suppose to make it move: Air Flow. But wait! Thermodynamics also has to do w/heat, yes? Yes - the heat from your hand and the lamp! original.gif They are also causing the conflict as to why the PIN "Psi" Wheel cannot spin. Explained a little below.

Notice in the beginning the Pin Wheel 'rocks' back and forth. Why? The heat from the lamp and the heat from your hand. It also wobbled a little from the air from your mouth and/or nose. Then when you moved your hand UP, it started just a little and then again stopped, because of the motion of your hand. Notice also that it wants to try and spin COUNTER CLOCK WISE! Why? Notice the direction of the light on it! It would, base on the physics, move counter clock wise because of the light (heat) pushing at it ... counter clock wise.

So why isn't it just spinning? Because YOUR hand is offering just enough counter heat to make it so ... it cannot spin in either direction......

Now here is a video of another UM member Tom R. He made a video >>> HERE <<<(for some reason, it might take a second longer to load the post.)  He is moving the PIN WHEEL w/NO claim of TK ... but using his understanding of Physics and Thermodynamics. In the THREAD: Psi -vs- SCI, the PIN "Psi" Wheel is greatly debated and finally found to be a seriously LOUSY method for proving and/or 'training' Telekinetic abilities.  In fact I have a $1,000.00 CHALLENGE to ANYONE that can use the Pin "Psi" Wheel to show Telekinetic abilities. They just have to meet the rules of the challenge. The Pin Wheel has been passed off as "PSI" when in all seriousness and all reality it is SCIENCE! When one removes the actual science (Thermodynamics) from the equation --- funny thing is ...> The "Psi (Telekinetic Powers) suddenly are gone too!!  mad.gif

Also notice that NO ONE has accepted my challenge to get paid $1,000.00 to quiet this skeptic! I would think they would enjoy taking my $1,000.00 and laughing at me saying, "See!! Telekinetic powers are real!! Now shut up and apologize to us!!" But ...> The money is still safe in the bank collecting interest!! grin2.gif

I'm sorry you've fooled into thinking this helps train Telekinetic Powers. I am very sorry you've been fooled into this. But as you can see, well you have been. There is no "PSI", only Science at play.

As you can see, as I stated at the beginning... Pay more attention in science class and less attention to your "Psi" friends. They have no clue what they are talking about.

#81    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

Sigh ... I strongly suggest that you pay better attention in Science Class. The PIN (Psi) Wheel is NOT even close to being a valid measure of TK --- Especially as you have it in your video.

Why?  Ever here of Thermodynamics? What is causing the PIN WHEEL to move is exactly what is suppose to make it move: Air Flow. But wait! Thermodynamics also has to do w/heat, yes? Yes - the heat from your hand and the lamp! original.gif They are also causing the conflict as to why the PIN "Psi" Wheel cannot spin. Explained a little below.

Notice in the beginning the Pin Wheel 'rocks' back and forth. Why? The heat from the lamp and the heat from your hand. It also wobbled a little from the air from your mouth and/or nose. Then when you moved your hand UP, it started just a little and then again stopped, because of the motion of your hand. Notice also that it wants to try and spin COUNTER CLOCK WISE! Why? Notice the direction of the light on it! It would, base on the physics, move counter clock wise because of the light (heat) pushing at it ... counter clock wise.

So why isn't it just spinning? Because YOUR hand is offering just enough counter heat to make it so ... it cannot spin in either direction......

Now here is a video of another UM member Tom R. He made a video >>> HERE <<<(for some reason, it might take a second longer to load the post.)  He is moving the PIN WHEEL w/NO claim of TK ... but using his understanding of Physics and Thermodynamics. In the THREAD: Psi -vs- SCI, the PIN "Psi" Wheel is greatly debated and finally found to be a seriously LOUSY method for proving and/or 'training' Telekinetic abilities.  In fact I have a $1,000.00 CHALLENGE to ANYONE that can use the Pin "Psi" Wheel to show Telekinetic abilities. They just have to meet the rules of the challenge. The Pin Wheel has been passed off as "PSI" when in all seriousness and all reality it is SCIENCE! When one removes the actual science (Thermodynamics) from the equation --- funny thing is ...> The "Psi (Telekinetic Powers) suddenly are gone too!!  mad.gif

Also notice that NO ONE has accepted my challenge to get paid $1,000.00 to quiet this skeptic! I would think they would enjoy taking my $1,000.00 and laughing at me saying, "See!! Telekinetic powers are real!! Now shut up and apologize to us!!" But ...> The money is still safe in the bank collecting interest!! grin2.gif

I'm sorry you've fooled into thinking this helps train Telekinetic Powers. I am very sorry you've been fooled into this. But as you can see, well you have been. There is no "PSI", only Science at play.

As you can see, as I stated at the beginning... Pay more attention in science class and less attention to your "Psi" friends. They have no clue what they are talking about.

look above and i said this:

and one more thing

spinning that piece of paper was just a example wink2.gif

how can u explain i can move my computer mouse without touching it!

opening doors / windows etc...and closing it again

thats impossible with wind etc!

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 11 October 2007 - 06:07 PM.

#82    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

look above and i said this:

and one more thing

spinning that piece of paper was just a example wink2.gif

how can u explain i can move my computer mouse without touching it!

opening doors / windows etc...and closing it again

thats impossible with wind etc!

Then if indeed this is true ....... (excuse my doubts) but using an OLD Pin Wheel video was NOT the best move ... especially since it can be so easily debunked w/NO effort ... U would need to put forth a video with the following thought process:

It would have to Credible.
It would have to Verifiable.
It would have to have very specific protocols built in to insure no chance of fraud.

As for moving the mouse w/out touching?
A questions - is this done ALL THE  TIME AT WILL or just sometimes basically 'hit/miss'? <-- Careful how you answer that one!
As for the Door and Windows
Again is this done ALL THE TIME AT WILL or just sometimes again basically 'hit/miss'? <-- Again careful how you answer this question, aslo!

Here is the BIG PROBLEM: U'r current video clearly shows you had at that time NO CONCEPT of clearly established science and physics. So that observation is already made very clear. So you have no small obstical to over come! R U sure your other uses of Telekinetics is not also a clear mis-understanding of the actual Science and Physics that is at play?? Again I clearly submit, you missed it 100% w/the Pin Wheel..... <-- I'm giving you a gracious out here. U easily could be ignorant of the actualy Physics and Science ... which is fine. Ignorance happens.

I would also ask - if indeed you have mastered this Telekinetic power .. then my $1,000.00 Challenge, should be a 'walk in the park' for you. So please take it! I dare you!! This will tell us a lot right there.  U might just be the 'champion' the believers are looking for. Now if you meet my challenge w/excuses --- that is going to also tell us a lot right there too! U get a grand and ability to say, "I silenced Jj, Kevin A. Eric and a number of other's Skeptics on UM! You would be NO SMALL HERO! But if like the other's on here .... U meet it with EXCUSES .... well .....

So now it comes down to this: Crediblity, Accountablity, Integrity and yes Honesty. What's it going to be??

If you live in the USA / Canada  ... I would even be willing to set up neutral observers of your 'amazing powers' and even help you establish credible protocols.

Edited by Jjbreen, 11 October 2007 - 07:12 PM.

#83    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

Hello people

I am new on this forum because of the Telekenisis!

I wanna know how many people got it

Because i have self telekenisis
Story 1:
When i was around ten years old boy
i was going to bed and i sit on my bed looking to many cloths
then it starts to happen
all the cloths were around... 90 degrees
and then i looked again to my bed and i was thinking i was dreaming
i looked back to the cloths and still around the 90 degrees
and i started thinked other things
on that moment the cloths were again normal
and on that moment i knew i got telekenisis no body knew for years that i have telekenisis because i don't want to tell it my parents
or i am scare to tell it them and show it them because maybe they think how the hell did he do that
I hope you guys will believe me that i got telekenisis

If you guys on the forum have any question about this just ask and go ahead
I will answer anything about this

Btw: i was working by twisting fast a piece of paper and with succes!
       what i will try next is pick up things and then to throw it away

If i am posting in the wrong section of the forum just replace it to the right section!

I won't believe you have any powers because you are posting about them here w/o any evidence at all. I also won't pick apart your post either but you will have a hard time convincing any one here that you possess powers.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#84    Technopath

Technopath

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:11 AM

Showing a video won't prove anything to skeptics, videos can be easily faked, pictures too. The only way for someone who claims to have it to actually prove it is to submit themselves to a lot of tests in a lab, under strict conditions (which, if I had it, I would be willing to do so).

Edited by Technopath, 12 October 2007 - 12:12 AM.

#85    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

Showing a video won't prove anything to skeptics, videos can be easily faked, pictures too. The only way for someone who claims to have it to actually prove it is to submit themselves to a lot of tests in a lab, under strict conditions (which, if I had it, I would be willing to do so).

There are people out there that would be more than willing to observe you in a casual setting, and then invest time and money in lab type settings if you show promise as a true...whatever your specific claim may be. Even Jj's protocols are NOT that difficult to set up. It won't likely be done though, because these powers are just non-existent or at the very most, not controlled enough to repeatable in a controlled environment.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#86    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:55 PM

If you live in the USA / Canada  ... I would even be willing to set up neutral observers of your 'amazing powers' and even help you establish credible protocols.

sorry i don't live at USA / Canada

#87    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:56 PM

But ok fine if you people don't believe me thats not my problem its just believe it or not

#88    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

But ok fine if you people don't believe me thats not my problem its just believe it or not

Um, yes it is ---

What crediblity have you established to be expected to be taken seriously?  -- None.

What accountablity have you given? -- None

The only thing you HAVE offered is an "old" Pin (Psi) Wheel that clearly showed no small ignorance to what was actually going on --- and it wasn't Telekinesis ... it was the physics of thermodynamics.

So I'm sorry - it is your problem and very much your problem ---> Especially considering what you've given us as 'proof' of your 'powers'. You've given us NOTHING but clear evidence of ignorance.

Edited by Jjbreen, 13 October 2007 - 09:02 PM.

#89    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

ok..but what u guys want then ?

Ok that psi wheel thing..was just a example not realy what i can do at RL (real life)

What u guys want to see then..only answer what u guys want to see...what objects..etc

So i can let see that i have realy telekenisis and that u guys stop thinking that i lie !

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 13 October 2007 - 09:09 PM.

#90    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

ok..but what u guys want then ?

Ok that psi wheel thing..was just a example not realy what i can do at RL (real life)

What u guys want to see then..only answer what u guys want to see...what objects..etc

So i can let see that i have realy telekenisis and that u guys stop thinking that i lie !

Here ........>>> $1,000.00 Challenge. Just take the first part of it w/ALL the protocols clearly seen and done!

If you want the money then tell us where you live and we can see if someone can help w/the set up so you can actually get the money! grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users