Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Helicopters?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:58 PM

Yep, that sounds like a completely intelligent and rational thing to do.... eek7.gif  blink.gif  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#17    anonymous57

anonymous57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Posted 30 December 2003 - 03:40 PM

Indeed it is the best thing to do if you see a black helicopter. You should then fly your helicopter above the black helicopter, thern jump onto the enemy. You will be minced by the blade, but it will blind the aliens inside (why the hell aliens would fly a helicopter and not a UFO beats me) and cause them to die, therefore ending the worldwide conspiracy.

The government is probably doing things secretly, but they are depending on the money they get from us, so they're going to do the best they can to protect us. Thats why i don't worry about conspiracies.

If you read this I now own your soul

#18    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 03 January 2004 - 06:36 PM

well I was alomost convinced until the mention of aliens and "chestburster choppers"....

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#19    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 10:00 PM

Black helicopters in the blood stream? that is the most retarded thing i have i ever seen

as for Blackhelicopters getting food for the hybrids...why wouldn't they just breed their own cows instead of giving everything away by mutilating and leaving corpses

#20    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 03 January 2004 - 10:50 PM

I dont see what the big deal about grey's eating cow's is.. we do the same thing... we waste part's of the body to you know

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#21    fastcapy

fastcapy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:16 AM

As for the helios that make no noise, I agree with reese that any dog would notice a helio behind them. I would like to find out what kind of chopper if anyone has any information on it. The newest military helio out there is the RAH-66 Comanchee. And all of its technology reduces the sould signature by half. It does so by having a five blade rotor, encased tail rotor (called a Fantail) and an advanced composite rotor blade design. There is still the noise from the two turbine engines. Not to mention the 150+mph downwash the rotor would create. I think any animal would notice the wind force of a chopper landing that close. I have worked around many helios and I know what the wind force is like at 100 ft., at 20 ft I dont think I could stand upright, not to mention how you would be elted with debris. UniversalAbsurdity I would like to know what kind of chopper or more about where you saw it because I have never heard anything like it.

#22    Being Awake

Being Awake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Yes I saw a silent helicoptor. I live near a small airport right on the flight path. Traffic takes off and lands in a north to south direction. I live on the north side of the airport. Just about all the traffic goes directly over my house. The day of the sighting was a day after 911. It was dark and I was sitting in the living room and feel a heavy vibration above the house. I went outside to the front yard and could see a helicoptor outline but no sound. Then a very bright spot light from the chopper swept the airport a couple of times. The light went out and the chopper left never making a sound. The whole thing only lasted a couple of minutes. I'm close enough to the airport to hear a normal helicoptor hovering over the airport. When I told my friends at work about it they didn't believe me but I know what I saw and didn't hear.

#23    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

If you could feel the heavy vibrations in the house, but could not hear the helicopter, you might consider getting your hearing checked.  Mine is gone downhill quite some time ago. :cry:

#24    Being Awake

Being Awake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

My reply to "You should get your hearing checked" , very funny.  When a heavy helicoptor comes over the house and it vibrates the building you could be stone deaf and still know that something is going on. I know you think I just made the whole story up. Thats fine with me. I suppose if I told you about the glowing blue cloud I saw at night you would say I should get my eyes checked.

#25    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

I have seen Black Helicopters but I don't think there part of a conspriacy theory

#26    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,647 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostBeing Awake, on 18 March 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

My reply to "You should get your hearing checked" , very funny.  When a heavy helicoptor comes over the house and it vibrates the building you could be stone deaf and still know that something is going on. I know you think I just made the whole story up. Thats fine with me. I suppose if I told you about the glowing blue cloud I saw at night you would say I should get my eyes checked.
I think you need sleep, maybe the lack of sleep is making you not hear things

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostBeing Awake, on 18 March 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

My hearing is not nearly as good as it was 20 years ago, but I am NOT deaf.  In addition, I fly helicopters.

If I'm in a house and can feel the vibrations of the air beaten by the rotor blades as a machine passes overhead, I sure as heck can hear the machine.  Helicopters are notoriously loud and noise polluting.

If you really cannot hear the machine overhead, but can feel the vibrating shockwaves, then it seems like your hearing is very bad indeed.

#28    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,782 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 March 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

My hearing is not nearly as good as it was 20 years ago, but I am NOT deaf.  In addition, I fly helicopters.

If I'm in a house and can feel the vibrations of the air beaten by the rotor blades as a machine passes overhead, I sure as heck can hear the machine.  Helicopters are notoriously loud and noise polluting.

If you really cannot hear the machine overhead, but can feel the vibrating shockwaves, then it seems like your hearing is very bad indeed.

What if it's a stealth 'copter, like the one downed getting Osama?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#29    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

"Stealth" when applied to airplanes means minimum radar signature, or hopefully NO radar signature.  It does not mean the machine is silent, only not visible on conventional radar scopes.

I assume that term applies to helicopters as well.  They are not silent, just less visible on radar.

Helicopters make alot of noise for alot of reasons.  Because of the turning blades, as I understand it they also have a pretty good return on radar.  I'm skeptical of the term being applied to helicopters.  I read AW&ST every week, and cannot recall any articles about stealth helicopters of any significance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users