Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bridgewater Triangle

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    -=LadyV=-

-=LadyV=-

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:56 PM

There was another post on here, and as a branch, the Bridgewater Triangle was mentioned.... for those curious...
Massachusetts' paranormal "hot    spot"    
Low-flying UFOs, Bigfoot creatures, cattle mutilations, Indian curses and ghostly apparitions.   These are just a sampling of the wide range of paranormal phenomena that are constantly occurring in the   area of Massachusetts known as the Bridgewater Triangle. First described by researcher Loren Coleman in   the 1970s, the Triangle is an area of about 200 square miles that includes the towns of Abington, Rehoboth   and Freetown at the angles of the triangle, and Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, North Middleboro,   Segreganset, Dighton, North Dighton, Berkley, Myricks, Raynham, East Taunton, and Taunton inside the   triangle. Unexplained phenomena are also common in the towns just outside this region. --MORE

#2    Pythia

Pythia

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:18 PM

Excellent, Lady V!
Thank you!

#3    Roxas0115

Roxas0115

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:57 AM

Crazy!! Interesting find!

#4    Jaguat

Jaguat

Freak unleashed! So beware........

• 1,209 posts

• Time gives a wise man something to use and a fool something to waste. mjw

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:56 AM

Pretty interesting find. Well done Lady V!

Never let the flame inside you die. MJW

#5    Please Explain

Please Explain

• Closed
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

If some of you can't open the link, there's missing www.
http://www.members.aol.com/soccorro64/btriangle.htm

#6    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:21 AM

Ah, there's an area in my Canadian province called Bridgewater... I was wondering why I never heard of it. xD; Not even in my country.

#7    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:50 AM

I always thought my washing machine and dryer were part of a triangle. I put in an even number of socks and an odd number come out.  ohmy.gif

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#8    Jaguat

Jaguat

Freak unleashed! So beware........

• 1,209 posts

• Time gives a wise man something to use and a fool something to waste. mjw

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:21 AM

I always thought my washing machine and dryer were part of a triangle. I put in an even number of socks and an odd number come out.  ohmy.gif

Doesn't everyone? lol....

Never let the flame inside you die. MJW

#9    Navy Seal

Navy Seal

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:37 AM

-=LadyV=- on Aug 24 2007, 03:56 PM, said:

There was another post on here, and as a branch, the Bridgewater Triangle was mentioned.... for those curious...
Massachusetts' paranormal "hot    spot"    
Low-flying UFOs, Bigfoot creatures, cattle mutilations, Indian curses and ghostly apparitions.   These are just a sampling of the wide range of paranormal phenomena that are constantly occurring in the   area of Massachusetts known as the Bridgewater Triangle. First described by researcher Loren Coleman in   the 1970s, the Triangle is an area of about 200 square miles that includes the towns of Abington, Rehoboth   and Freetown at the angles of the triangle, and Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, North Middleboro,   Segreganset, Dighton, North Dighton, Berkley, Myricks, Raynham, East Taunton, and Taunton inside the   triangle. Unexplained phenomena are also common in the towns just outside this region. --MORE

#10    Navy Seal

Navy Seal

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

Interesting ?

#11    JackalnChainz

JackalnChainz

Psychic Spy

• 1,723 posts

• What does it profit a man, to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul?

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:38 AM

the epicenter most assuredly is the Kennedy compound.

"The other day, upon the stair, I saw a man that wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish...he'd go away."

"Challenge me at your OWN peril..I delight in such diversions!"

#12    beEasy

beEasy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• im infinite, you heard of hell-well, i was sent from it.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:41 AM

hey guys im new here, thats so weird i live right in the heart of this triangle in bridgewater, mass..  ive been throughout the swamp and heard of numerous acounts of creatures varying from bigfoot like animals to the thunderbird, supposedly having a 30 foot or so wingspan (9 meters) so if you guys have any questions let me know.

p.s. i was reading the archives of this site.. you know, if you search google and find a site thats a forum, its all text to make it easy to load, no pictures or info on the people posting like the real site, so i assumed this was a UK based site,(why i translated to meters). when i signed up all the time zones were european i think. so all of this may not seem as cool cause theres people in my area, ive see the original post is from mass as well as others from my section of the country, yet still i chuckle when you guys say good find... bridgewater is 28 miles south of boston, about a 25 minute drive, and nothing goes on in this town, so this triangle is kind of a big deal and its claim to fame, its a very old town, one of the first in the country, settled in 1650, so besides the underground rail road passage thats about it... if anyone wants pictures of the town or anything else in taunton, raynham(both adjacent to bridgewater) let me know... also you guys should check out middleboro very old as well.. and ill let you guys know about the Witch Tree soon..

Edited by beEasy, 04 December 2007 - 09:04 AM.

#13    beEasy

beEasy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• im infinite, you heard of hell-well, i was sent from it.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:09 AM

n/m

Edited by beEasy, 04 December 2007 - 06:19 PM.

#14    Vapre

Vapre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

I've heard some things about this "Witch Tree". I've been there once before myself and ever since then i've never been able to find it again.. very sad. Well, When I went there, it was early in the afternoon, probably around 2 or 3 p.m.. We got out of the car and started heading towards this single tree in the middle of a massive field. There was a single grave next to the tree that you could barely see from the road. As we're heading towards the tree, I saw a shadow type figgure jump down from the tree and stand next to the grave stone. I pointed this out and one other person saw it along with me. This shadow then went behind the tree and you couldn't see it anymore. So, we get to the tree and you can see the grave stone alot clearer now. There was a like rod iron fence around the stone, the fence was black. I got a really uneasy feeling standing near that grave stone. I checked behind the tree to see if that "shadow person" was still there, but as you guessed, it wasn't. Ever since then, I've always wanted to go back there and hang out for a while, ya know, kind of look around the place, investigate if you will. I've never been able to remember where it was though.. Well, i just thought I'd share my experiance with everyone here. first post btw ^^. I live in Middleboro btw, because I looked back and noticed i didn't say if i was from around there or not.

#15    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

Vapre on Jun 26 2008, 07:50 PM, said:

I've heard some things about this "Witch Tree". I've been there once before myself and ever since then i've never been able to find it again.. very sad. Well, When I went there, it was early in the afternoon, probably around 2 or 3 p.m.. We got out of the car and started heading towards this single tree in the middle of a massive field. There was a single grave next to the tree that you could barely see from the road. As we're heading towards the tree, I saw a shadow type figgure jump down from the tree and stand next to the grave stone. I pointed this out and one other person saw it along with me. This shadow then went behind the tree and you couldn't see it anymore. So, we get to the tree and you can see the grave stone alot clearer now. There was a like rod iron fence around the stone, the fence was black. I got a really uneasy feeling standing near that grave stone. I checked behind the tree to see if that "shadow person" was still there, but as you guessed, it wasn't. Ever since then, I've always wanted to go back there and hang out for a while, ya know, kind of look around the place, investigate if you will. I've never been able to remember where it was though.. Well, i just thought I'd share my experiance with everyone here. first post btw ^^. I live in Middleboro btw, because I looked back and noticed i didn't say if i was from around there or not.

I live in Mass too and have yet to get out there, sounds cool, and welcome to UM..JN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users