Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What are they waiting for ?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 02 January 2004 - 06:50 AM

Hello again wunarmdscissor original.gif ,

Look at it this way in the U.S. right now they are developing and testing weapons which using radiowaves or microwaves can basically destroy in a matter of seconds all living matter within a city whilst still keeping the infrastructure of said city intact.

It so happens that those aliens are working behind with the US,so basically there's not much of a difference here. disgust.gif

Then surely you can believe they have developed and easily far surpassed that kind of technology and surely perfected it on a global size.

Erm....don't quite get it,maybe you could clarify it a lil clearer?? wacko.gif

Why not just use that take our copper and leave saving time effort, and risk?
They would gain victory straight away without even having to worry about rebbellion, stategic planning an so forth.

Alright,have you played the game Civilization 3??Seriously,not a joke but say if there's a opposing civ. having a resource you want & need so badly that you'd barf every sec not having it,do you think you'd wanna use that 20 turns trading thing??Moreover it,if that civ so backward in everything,why not go inside,finish them,plant your base or whatever it is & make it yours forever?? blink.gif Just a thought....

Just wanna add something,how many of you people out there who actually believe there's some sort of a space federation outside there in space,who's tech & whatever it is even far more advance than the Greys,Sauroids etc themselves??If you do,think of it,this would be yet another reason for them not to just barge in our planet.You know,colonizing a weaker & punier race would be pathetic & shameful...... dontgetit.gif

Neway i hope we're both wrong cos either way we're screwed lol

thumbsup.gif  laugh.gif

Has anyone ever given thought to humans as not really belonging to this planet?

Hello gandalf,if you've read about the Sauroids history,they say this Earth belongs to them & that they're back here to claim it from us. blink.gif  ph34r.gif I also have doubts about how did we ever got here in the first place.Hmmm..... dontgetit.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#32    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 02 January 2004 - 07:21 AM

Like what my mate BA said,it's a silent invasion,I hope you're very clear about the meaning of the word 'silent' is beforehand

Engulf.
Considering the nature of silence, how is it that you came upon this discovery of a "silent invasion" .

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#33    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 02 January 2004 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (moe eubleck @ Jan 2 2004, 06:21 AM)
Engulf.
Considering the nature of silence, how is it that you came upon this discovery of a "silent invasion" .

Hello Moe original.gif ,

Actually I had this idea whilst checking up all those alien things,coincidentally some individuals (scientists or ufologists) also suggested this theory is indeed real (at least to the minorities though wink2.gif ). thumbsup.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#34    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Jan 2 2004, 06:50 AM)

Alright,have you played the game Civilization 3??Seriously,not a joke but say if there's a opposing civ. having a resource you want & need so badly that you'd barf every sec not having it,do you think you'd wanna use that 20 turns trading thing??Moreover it,if that civ so backward in everything,why not go inside,finish them,plant your base or whatever it is & make it yours forever?? blink.gif Just a thought....

i got that game 2 months ago, and i'm still addicted to it, not better than civ 2 or 1 of course they were classics.

What engulfs referring to is a surgical strike, example: Its WW2 and germany relys on oil from north africa, and the middle east. In order to hamper and slow down the nazi war machine the allies cut off their supply oil, with surgical strikes. Hampering the progress and eventually turning the tide of the war.
Here its the same, almost. Although we are not officially at war with another species, (for arguements sake lets say aliens are proven to exist). We still do not know yet all the propertys that copper offers, I.E alternative power source conduction. Making copper not seems very valuable to us at start, but extremely valuable to any other species that does know the propertys of copper. Copper being the aliens "OIL" and needing it to survive (perhaps possibly they don't want to get swallowed up by another empire....) they will grab any sources of copper, at all costs. Regardless of moral implications, and death tolls. Of course they could trade, but why trade with a species that can't even get off its own planet without firing fossil fuels? Why waste time trading - when you can have it all.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#35    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:22 PM

Thank you for clarifying my point there BA thumbsup.gif .Anyway just wanna add.I just watched a small clip from Sightings (you can download it in Para-Normal.com) and according to the Mayan depictions,the UFO sighting along the solar eclipse that was happening in Mexico in 1991 were the signs of the beginning of an alien invasion. ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  blink.gif  

#36    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 03:34 PM

Thats the year my brother was born, and he claims to be from another world, i think he was planted to keep a watch over me LOL. laugh.gif Of course he is a mean little one and i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of them, it would explain some things.

#37    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (Mutant Snake @ Jan 2 2004, 02:34 PM)
Of course he is a mean little one and i wouldnt be surprised if he was one of them, it would explain some things.

laugh.gif  

#38    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 03:58 PM

Glad you found that funny. grin2.gif  

#39    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 02 January 2004 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Jedi_Bone @ Jan 2 2004, 05:45 AM)
i dont think they are from our universe, i think they are from another dimension, they harnassed the ability of interdimensional travel, an i doubt they have our best intentions in mind...

• Angel's
  • Grey's
  • Blonde's
  • Reptillian's
  • Mantises(SP)
  • Giant's
  • Shorter Grey's
They?? Please Elaborate
I do not believe they are all Evil... I believe that there are to diffrent side's  wink2.gif  

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#40    Gandalf900

Gandalf900

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• Believe Everything and Believe Nothing and then you will KNOW!

Posted 02 January 2004 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Jan 2 2004, 05:50 AM)
Zachary Sitchin has about 9 books out on the subject of human origins that I have found very interesting and most of the information fits into what I have always understood.  Of course everyone must investigate for themselves and see how it fits into their understanding, but I find his work to over-all be of substantial interest and fits!  -lori c

Has anyone ever given thought to humans as not really belonging to this planet?

Hello gandalf,if you've read about the Sauroids history,they say this Earth belongs to them & that they're back here to claim it from us. blink.gif  ph34r.gif I also have doubts about how did we ever got here in the first place.Hmmm..... dontgetit.gif
-lori c.

"Believe everything, believe nothing, only then will you know."
                                           -Watana
"This (space travel) is not about charting star systems, it is about discovering the possibilities of exisence."
(paraphrased from Q on the last episode of Star Trek, Next
Generation)

#41    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 08:31 PM

Well all they would have to do is arrive quietly, get jobs at all fresh water treatment plants in every country and drop a load of nasty chems in it, this wi ll kill many me beleives. and take our most important thing.

Posted Image

#42    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (Gandalf900 @ Jan 2 2004, 06:08 PM)
http://www.drboylan.com/index.html

Mmm,lots of goodies worth checking,thank you Gandalf. thumbsup.gif  

#43    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 03 January 2004 - 03:48 PM

Engulf
sorry for not replying earlier.

Right what i meant was that if we  (and im using your opinion) are so primitive and yet we have managed to create a weapon that destroys all living matter in a city whilst leaving said city's infrastuructre ie. copper, roads whatever intact then we must agree that the aliens would have the ability to use a much more advanced weapon which has the same characteristics.

They are already in (your opinion) invading us so they have no moral opinions on us (much like our opinions on livestock ie. cattle or chickens), therefore they would have no objections with wiping us out in a second.

Why go to all the hasstle of your theory when they have the technology to just take it?  

BTW never heard of that game you were talking about (am rot really into comp games anymore) grin2.gif

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#44    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (wunarmdscissor @ Jan 3 2004, 02:48 PM)
Engulf
sorry for not replying earlier.

Hello again wunarmdscissor original.gif ,

Not a prob. thumbsup.gif

Why go to all the hasstle of your theory when they have the technology to just take it?

Okay firstly I would wanna ask you something,do you believe that besides this stupid Greys,there are more than a million alien races out there in space??I consider you think it's so then in order for me to proceed grin2.gif ,I'll quote my earlier post,you must've missed it.

Just wanna add something,how many of you people out there who actually believe there's some sort of a space federation outside there in space,who's tech & whatever it is even far more advance than the Greys,Sauroids etc themselves??If you do,think of it,this would be yet another reason for them not to just barge in our planet.You know,colonizing a weaker & punier race would be pathetic & shameful......

Think of it more to like the United Nations down here up there.You can't just go inside and eliminate any country you'd want just for the sole purpose of conquering its land/resources (I'm not starting another conspiracy here,the US-oil thing,no no,not that).I hope you get my point here.....just my personal thought. wink2.gif  

#45    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 03 January 2004 - 04:29 PM

Yeah i know what your saying.

But if indeed this UN type of coucil did exist then what they are doing (relating to your theory) would be detectable and would therfore be stopped. This is taking into account that the other races would be comparative on a technological level to our invaders. You can't have it both ways invading through barging in or subversive techniques is still invading.

Nah im sorry i don't believe it  sad.gif

But your obviously entitled to your opinion as iam to my opinions thumbsup.gif  

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users