Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What are they waiting for ?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 03 January 2004 - 04:55 PM

But if indeed this UN type of coucil did exist then what they are doing (relating to your theory) would be detectable and would therfore be stopped.

This can't be help actually.Yes it would be stupid that if 'they' would just ignore this thing blindly & I'm very sure that they're among the other 'aliens' who've already made contact with the Greys,the Reptiloids/Sauroids,Draconians & the Earthlings (US Gov) beforehand.But sad to say,even the gov. don't see this,they'd rather be more interested in allowing the tech-trading deal to be going on to feed thier greed than to maintain mankind's survival,& I don't rule the Illuminatis out from this too.Anyway back to what I was saying,perhaps they've come here and the humans told the federation that everything's just fine,it could be the Greys had already poisoned the very minds of those people (or implant) probably saying that this whole tech thing is illegal out there and we should keep this down for our beneficiary,and they again blindly just adhere to it..... blink.gif  dontgetit.gif ,yet again just my own thoughts...

EDIT:Just wanna add to my statement above,always remember that the aliens and the gov. agreed on this 'deal happily',meaning the aliens never actually forced us in accepting it.The so-called federation can never rule this as an invasion by the Greys because the deal was worked out by both sides by mutual consent at the beginning and it still does.

Edited by Engulf, 03 January 2004 - 05:46 PM.

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#47    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 06:25 PM

How about some of us go out and find an alien base, get a whole lot of weapons and blow the stuffings out of it.LOL laugh.gif  

#48    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 03 January 2004 - 07:01 PM

To understand a interglactic "UN Style" council one must look at ours. To be honest the UN is almost useless (almost not completely), the UN couldn't stop us going to war with iraq, it could not stop us invading afghanistan, it didn't stop russia attacking chechneya, and it isn't going to stop china from invading Taiwan. The purpose of the UN is to work out our differences peacfully and without bloodshed, it may have been good in the cold war when their was only TWO major players russia and america, but now its useless everyone is too busy trying not to tred on each others toes. It could very well be the same with the intergalactic "UN". And of course as engulf said what seems to be peaceful co-operation on the outside could also be a hidden hostile agenda on the inside.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#49    Pleiadian

Pleiadian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 08:55 PM

I don't know how many poepl know this aliens or "greys" r a created species made by the reptillian race from Nibiru the "Annuaki" i don't know how many pf you know about Nibiru if u wish to know the entire story email and ask me at thekeytothepromisedland@hotmail.com the abductions that happen are not only by scary people they r also by the Pleidians the race that made us in thier image.

#50    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 09:17 PM

R U one of them, or do u just like them a lot. grin2.gif  

#51    RyuujinBlueZ

RyuujinBlueZ

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 09:50 PM

Wow, too much to go into. Rather than going into others theories, I'll just give my own.

I do think there is some sort of galactic (sp?) government out there. That doesn't mean all the species out there are part of it, but there most likely is one. I do think that this government is keeping tabs on us, and have been for a very long time. Basically, they just document our evolution and progress technologically. However, on a more sinister note they ARE pointing their weapons at us. Having observed man's violent nature they would, of course, decide that we cannot be allowed too far off our planet. I figure the Moon (Luna) will be as far as manned explorations will ever get. Anything further will mysteriously "disappear". This would be because of a fleet/superweapon/whatever set-up just for keeping us under wraps. I have no proof, and really don't know where exactly this "fleet" might be. Could be their technology is far enough advanced that they can evade our sensors. At any rate, that's my two cents.  

You walk by me every day, but you have no idea.
I sit there, in the corner all alone.
If I got up, would you know then?
What would be your last thoughts,
As I slit your throat and drank of the sight of your blood.
Would you think, "Who is this person?"
Or would it be, "I should have kept walking, today."

#52    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 11:59 PM

One would hope your wrong, but how come do i get the feeling your not. sad.gif  

#53    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Dec 30 2003, 10:26 PM)
I actually hope they do invade, i haven't kicked any ass for ages.....

Right on! I want to go Duke Nukem on their little alien hinies!

#54    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:41 PM

If u get perfect dark for n64, u could kick there hinies anyway. grin2.gif  

#55    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 07 January 2004 - 02:29 AM

That sounds interesting maybe they came here because they acidently picked up a signal of a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode and thought: "whoa!  They have starships!" Hmmm.

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#56    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 10:23 PM

Just like in Galaxy Quest.

#57    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 08 January 2004 - 07:45 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#58    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:51 PM

There r twelve year olds on this site, could u please not curse, it isnt very nice. laugh.gif  

#59    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:56 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#60    Mutant Snake

Mutant Snake

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:58 PM

Apology accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users