Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stem Cell Reseach/Abortions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Abyss

Abyss

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 10:07 PM

Ok something I don't understand, How can the government try to bann Stem Cell reseach, but yet still promote abortions. It just doesn't make any sense, what is the difference its still playing God.
They say stem cell is violation of a corpse, but yet they are killing the fetus before it even has a chance to live by abortion. So if we are killing babies, then why can't we put them for good use?

I THINK IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH MONEY. AND THE FACT THAT STEM CELL COULD EVENTUALLY CURE CANCER, AIDS, SARS, AND SME GENETIC HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL AND DIABIETIES.

ITS A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY.

#2    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 01 January 2004 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Abyss @ Dec 31 2003, 09:07 PM)
Ok something I don't understand, How can the government try to bann Stem Cell reseach, but yet still promote abortions. It just doesn't make any sense, what is the difference its still playing God.
They say stem cell is violation of a corpse, but yet they are killing the fetus before it even has a chance to live by abortion. So if we are killing babies, then why can't we put them for good use?

I THINK IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH MONEY. AND THE FACT THAT STEM CELL COULD EVENTUALLY CURE CANCER, AIDS, SARS, AND SME GENETIC HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE ASTHMA, SICKLE CELL AND DIABIETIES.

ITS A FREAKIN CONSPIRACY.

The way I see It .... go to canada  wink2.gif  

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#3    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 05:16 AM

you got a point there i say ban both abortion and stem cell research find another way to cure genetic disease im sure theres another way  

#4    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 06:31 AM

of course you do, because you happen to also be a biology professor knowledgable in this sort of stuff:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users