Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

For those of you who need proof....

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:59 PM

As Bathory has said, all the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists about the moon landing being a hoax have been answered.
Most of your answers are here and you may find this thread and it's links useful

never take me too seriously

#17    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:19 PM

Tess - from your post you where seeming to be refering to members of the forum. Of course, if you start talking in general there will be people who will not believe.
My great great aunt on seeing her first TV set (brought to her because it was showing a program filmed in her local church and she was too frail to go) refused to comprehend it.

never take me too seriously

#18    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (PurpleStuart @ Jan 4 2004, 12:59 PM)
As Bathory has said, all the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists about the moon landing being a hoax have been answered.
Most of your answers are here and you may find this thread and it's links useful

Thank you Purplestuart for the links thumbsup.gif .It's great to know that the moon landing was real,I believed it too. grin2.gif  grin2.gif But there are matters in which NASA are still concealing from us I believe.It's great to know that we made it to the moon because I tend to lean on the Neil Armstrong UFO sighting theory......but I'm afraid NASA covered that up. sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#19    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 04 January 2004 - 06:15 PM

Engulf...What was the Neil Armstrong UFO theory?

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#20    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 05 January 2004 - 01:08 AM

Apollo 16...

http://www.geocities.com/futureshock2000/ufopic.html  

I pulled it up on the hitlist,but can't get it now with this site.Seems to be temporarily unavailable. sad.gif

Hitlist:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

Go to hitlist and hit 100 latest messages and you will see Apollo 16 in the articles;hit that and you will get the Apollo 16 picture. thumbsup.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#21    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 02:49 AM

An interesting site I came across on the hitlist...

http://www.thelosthaven.co.uk/Greys.htm  whistling2.gif

Henry David Thoreau...

#22    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 4 2004, 05:15 PM)
Engulf...What was the Neil Armstrong UFO theory?

Hey Babs,I'll just quote some important details about it from a site.

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.
According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA:Whats there?

Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!

I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,

Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor:What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong:It was incredible, of course we had always known

there was a possibility, the fact is, we were

warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any

question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor:How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong:I can't go into details, except to say that their

ships were far superior to ours both in size and

technology - Boy, were they big!...and  menacing!

No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor:But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong:Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and

couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a

quick scoop and back again.

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha:

"Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public -- because NASA censored it."

According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

user posted image

thumbsup.gif

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#23    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:11 PM

Engulf....WOW!  

Henry David Thoreau...

#24    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Jan 5 2004, 07:39 AM)
According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

Ahhh...the refreshing wonders of ham radio operators. lol, my dad is one and tried to get me to get a ham license when I was little. Couldn't stand the course at that age though. Anyways, he had me talk to astronauts one time on it I believe. It was really kinda cool. I wonder if they've picked up any other weird exchanges?  blink.gif  

#25    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 09:22 PM

Engulf....could you list that site?

My husband and his business partner, years back, had the opportunity and honor to meet and have dinner with Neil Armstrong.I wanted him to ask Mr.Armstrong if he had seen any UFO's during his flight;unfortunately,my husband didn't ask and I was very disappointed.

Thank you for sharing this information...

Henry David Thoreau...

#26    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 07 January 2004 - 10:25 PM

When viewed through the correct photgraphic analysis equipment, this photo  shows  some sort of space alien.....not a ufo... wink2.gif

.....for a glimpse of what the Apollo 16 cameras really saw go to 'Fake UFO Pics for Fun!'  in the Multi-media Discussion forum.....

To help you get there just click below:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=10592

ph34r.gif joc alien.gif

The Original Photo:

Attached Images

• ufo_apollo_16.jpg

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#27    s*t*a*r*m*a*n

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 04:47 AM

Hi original.gif

Interesting to hear some disclosure that Apollo 13 Astronauts nearly had to be rescued by an Alien Craft and beamed aboard but it was not eventually necessary.
The craft was hovering nearby ready to help if needed and on another mission there was photographs taken of the occupants actually inside an alien crafts portals by the astronauts. Interesting disclosure from some witnesses under the Disclosure Project. They are ready to testify to this under a congressional hearing if need be that they were aware of this event occuring while at mission control. There names ellude me at the moment but they are on the disclosure website at http://www.disclosureproject.com (you will have to subscribe to the audio archive to hear there testimony though) which i would recommend as its only about 7 dollars for 1 months access though you are limited to listening to 500 minutes of audio due to bandwidth constraints. People who try to debunk these witnesses to the alien phenomena are just elluding themselves to the growing amount of evidence and Data now available on this subject, you know who you are. Ok  there IS some disinformation taken place in ufology, of that i have no doubt but over 400 military personel now willing to testify to this event being real due to what i believe is there Justified fear that the ufo coverup is becoming so seriously out of the control that even members of government are being denied this information and that can include the president or prime minister for that matter. It is so compartmentalized that only a few groups seem to have the power. and that is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. And You Know Who You Are  

#28    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 08 January 2004 - 04:55 AM

People who try to debunk these witnesses to the alien phenomena are just elluding there selves to the growing amount of Data now available on this subject, you know who you are.

Hey someone has to keep sense on here.... wink2.gif  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#29    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:42 AM

People who try to debunk these witnesses to the alien phenomena are just elluding there selves to the growing amount of Data now available on this subject, you know who you are.

the growing amount of data? like what?
perhaps when making a claim, people should offer something called evidence. Something when concerning aliens and alien spacecraft is very much lacking.

#30    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 7 2004, 08:22 PM)
Engulf....could you list that site?

I'm sorry Babs but the link wouldn't work!!! I'll give you the site add instead,maybe you could reach it somehow.

www.anomalous-images.com

But I have another site with the similar info in it. Right Here

Just check 'em out. thumbsup.gif

My husband and his business partner, years back, had the opportunity and honor to meet and have dinner with Neil Armstrong.

w00t.gif WOW!!Real awesome stuff!!But I've heard that astronauts are really reluctant to speak about thier ET/UFO accounts.Still....I'll be waiting. grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users