Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

For those of you who need proof....

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 09 January 2004 - 08:55 PM

Engulf....

Thanks.Absolutely fabulous sites! w00t.gif

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#32    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:24 AM

Engulf...I got a spectacular site I just found, off the hitlist. alien.gif

http://metaresearch.org/solar%20system/cyd...tml/default.htm

Henry David Thoreau...

#33    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:30 AM

Engulf...read through that and when you come down to speculations,it is quite fantastic!!!

The Mars photographs are incredible... bounce.gif

Henry David Thoreau...

#34    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:36 AM

s*t*a*r*m*a*n....

I totally agree with you.... thumbsup.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#35    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:40 AM

joc...  alien.gif  ph34r.gif grin2.gif  grin2.gif  grin2.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#36    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 11 2004, 01:24 AM)
Engulf...I got a spectacular site I just found, off the hitlist. alien.gif

http://metaresearch.org/solar%20system/cyd...tml/default.htm

Thank you Babs, I'll be checking the stuff out. Regarding the Mars face,I've seen an article on how solid the surface of the face itself. The satellite caught yet another picture of the face, this time during a direct shine from the sun, and miraculously the right side of the face gave out some sort of 'reflection', a very strong one too, sort of like if you put something solid (aluminium) to a direct shine from a source of light. So it's a really intriguing thing there but I had a thought about the face thing. People (me too) usually say that the face was actually some problem about the lightings, shadow, etc......and I had this idea, what if those people ('those people' being the alledged ancient civ who were supposedly there before) made this whole face structure based on those facts (light from Sun, shadow alignments from it) ??? If this is some work from the Egyptians, then I think it wouldn't be much of a problem, just like how they made the pyramids in the first place. Just a thought though, a very fresh idea off my head.  thumbsup.gif  grin2.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#37    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 04:53 AM

engulf...my thought, too. thumbsup.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#38    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 12 January 2004 - 06:33 PM

Another fantastic photo of Mars.... alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/Sp...rit/MILLEN1.jpg

Henry David Thoreau...

#39    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 10:38 PM

Engulf...I got a question.

If there were aliens and spaceships on the moon and they told us to leave,what will happen if we go back to the moon, as Bush says we are?

What do you think is on Mars? Do you think there are pictures that we are not seeing? ph34r.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

#40    Undead

Undead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:36 PM

I hate those Alien pictures. They sometimes look real but then it becomes plainly obvious that their not.

#41    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 04:12 PM

...good site about UFO's way back 'when'...

http://project1947.com/fig/

Henry David Thoreau...

#42    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 14 2004, 09:38 PM)
Engulf...I got a question.

If there were aliens and spaceships on the moon and they told us to leave,what will happen if we go back to the moon, as Bush says we are?

What do you think is on Mars? Do you think there are pictures that we are not seeing? ph34r.gif

Firstly sorry for the late reply Babs, missed this one. original.gif

Ok, personally I think that after all this years (since the official moon landing), I'm very sure that whoever's 'up there' would have been contacted and talked to......maybe even going as far as agreeing with something!! There wouldn't be any problems this time (but maybe a great time for conspiracy theorists to get into action again!! tongue.gif  grin2.gif ), we won't be seeing anything 'wierd' and everything would be a success. But of course, with something up thier sleeves.......

About the Mars thing, I always find it baffling that the Beagle-2 couldn't even make it while NASA's Spirit's doing one helluva job there. I'm not saying that NASA's a cheat here but obviously before launching this thing into somewhere in space such as in Mars, you'd certainly have all the preparations done successfully & efficiently. But yes there's always the possibility of mechanism failure, signal failure etc, when you launch the thing is one story, landing it would be another story then, still possibilities of last-minute failures are of the slimmest of chances, consider that you've made the whole crazy journey from Earth to get there............ dontgetit.gif personally I find this real intriguing. And yes Babs, I think there are pictures that we're not seeing, probably will never too. sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#43    Gandalf900

Gandalf900

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

• Believe Everything and Believe Nothing and then you will KNOW!

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:21 PM

I find that there are so many worthwhile efforts on this section of UMDF and yet the same folks posting here with their research are the same folks who are skeptical of what I have to share.  Am I missing something?  

Engulf, you provide so much wonderful information here and appear to believe it, yet on the other section you doubt UFO realities?  hummmmm

-lori  rolleyes.gif  

-lori c.

"Believe everything, believe nothing, only then will you know."
                                           -Watana
"This (space travel) is not about charting star systems, it is about discovering the possibilities of exisence."
(paraphrased from Q on the last episode of Star Trek, Next
Generation)

#44    Bangali

Bangali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:55 PM

Why do people don't want to believe in UFOs? Is that because the Government did not say anything about UFOs? Is that because they never saw it in real life?

Why Fake words always used in everywhere?

And who the hell is government? Why are they hiding everything from us?  

#45    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 02:41 AM

Engulf...

There wouldn't be any problems this time(but maybe a great time for conspiracy theorists to get into action again!!), we won't be seeing anything 'weird' and everything would be a success

I gotta agree with this. w00t.gif grin2.gif  devil.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users