Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Stories

Sil80

Do you believe in ghosts? Well i got sotries to share with you ppls. Here it goes...........

When my friend had a party at his house.. Things bout a ghost was telling them to not write on the walls....Well i laughed a little when he told me....But when the party started things became a bit freaky...Some unknown force entered my friend's girlfriend body.She began to talk in another language and eevry1 was trippin'....Then all of the sudden the ghost went out of her and roamed around the house.HIs girlfriend could see the position of the ghost becuz for some reason the ghost found her as a a good host.....Praying didnt work becuz most of the ppl there were buddhist.....Some ppl at the party didnt believe becuz they never experienced a ghost before.....Whenever my friend's girlfriend tell them the ghosts position they would all run... When she said that it was near a ballon the ballloon began to rock left to right.....The ghost warned them that if it doesnt find a new host to bother....It will appear again...A FUNNY thing is dat the ghost liked my friend ANDY...He was scared when they told him the next day....My friends were so scared that every1 of them never entered the house ever again....My friend moved and his girlfriend still see ghosts...(Note: I didnt go to the party but my description of the ghost was phenomenal.. I told my friend that the ghost looke dlike the ghost from the RING and i was right.....)

DESCRIPTION oF tHE GHoST: The ghost is dressed in white.....It has no eyes....Its believe to be THai....It kids around a lot.....Its bout 13 years old.......And doesnt like to meess around......ANd YEAH it is also a GURL

Do you belive this story?????????

Cuz im 15 and i've other stories but this one fascinates me the most.....Some ghosts are evil others are nice and joyful.......You be the judge.........Post if you want more stories or share some of yours!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sil80

• girlwithacut

• dancin'hamster

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is really creepy. Where do you live? I've never heard anything about that. I do believe in ghosts and everything with the spirit world. And about evil and good spirits, they do possess people without even notifying them. It's some scary crap.

Im from fresno, CA and the story is true and none of it is made up!!!!!!!! Im a strong believer of ghoss but they tend to not bother me much....... wink2.gif

Don't worry, I do believe you. It's really weird how the little girl looks exactly like the girl from The Ring. Have you ever tried to look into that experience? Try to find out who that girl was and how she died? If I were you and I am a curious type of person, I would have questioned so many things about the whole experience. It's scary though.