Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Enter peoples dreams

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Dreamer 224

Dreamer 224

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

I know im a bit late commenting. but it is possible. I had been trying for years to enter a dream of my friends,so i decided to see a shaman he put two crystals in my hand and i fell asleep nothing happended so i thought another failure but i fell asleep the night after and i saw my friend and we both knew it was a dream so we visted places together in this dream. The next day we met up and he clapsed when he actually knew i was there. I have never done it since but just keep trying!

#47    Fear_Me

Fear_Me

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi, I am still a Newbie at the part of Dreaming and all that stuff. ^^
But I think one of the best options are, first:
He should learn how to Lucid Dream. (Learn to fully control his dreams, be aware of your dreams)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
second:
He should go to a hypnotist and he will do the rest.

I hope I've helped.

Fear_Me

#48    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Going into

his dreams.....

OK, it sounds like your friend is having a serious problem that is affecting his day to day life. I'm almost wondering if he is developing some form of schizophrenia. I suggest your friend continues talking to doctors and probably psychologists. It can be hard to find cures, doctors aren't perfect. My sister had to go to many people until they found out what was causing her mysterious illness.

Most of all, give him lots of support and encourage him to keep looking until something works.

#49    psychichavok

psychichavok

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

It is possible i have very strong empathy and i have a friend who has amazing esp and we were meditating reading each others thoughts but then i went upstairs to get food and when i came back my friend was asleep.  I decided since my friend took all the pillows and blankets that i should meditate so for 4 and a half hours i sent thoughts at him and imagined myself in his dream then told him things.  When he woke up he immediately asked why i was in his dream? and i told him all the things i thought for him to hear and he said it was word for word.  Also after experimenting with this i can alter his dreams to nightmares or peaceful or anything if i take the time.  However i do not know if you can help your friend and if you can you may both have to be psychic and your best chance is through meditataion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users