Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

5 suns!?! wow!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    telirium

telirium

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:54 AM

http://video.mail.ru/mail/eternal_8/5/6.html

how can this be? can anyone explain this phenomenon please?

a child's rhyme stuck in my head...

#2    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts

• I am the master of my fate.
    I am the captain of my soul

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

You know this can't be true no? You know that we only have one sun no? You know that this is most problably a fake no? I hope so............ rolleyes.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#3    majin nemesis

majin nemesis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 05:33 PM

only the center one is real the others are probably ufo's???!!!! blink.gif

#4    Lotus Flower

Lotus Flower

Alien Abducter

• 4,480 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

We only have one sun, if we had five, we would need a hell of a lot of sunscreen for protection laugh.gif

One crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name
Thomas Osbert Mordaunt

The only time you fail is when you haven't tried in the first place!

#5    brothers

brothers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:08 PM

I believe its a atmospheric condition caused by ice cyrstals. As you can see later on the video that it was cold and it had snowed where this has accured. That the best guess that I have unless otherwise posted.

#6    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:05 PM

We only have one sun, if we had five, we would need a hell of a lot of sunscreen for protection laugh.gif
We only have one sun in our galaxy, But astronomers have said that there are other suns out there.

#7    snowjob

snowjob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:46 AM

please do not think our galaxy is the only one, the universe is limitless so there is other galaxies thus many planets thus many suns the end....

I will put something here in a minute.

If you read the next line you are stupid.

You really are stupid.

#8    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

We only have one sun in our galaxy, But astronomers have said that there are other suns out there.

please do not think our galaxy is the only one, the universe is limitless so there is other galaxies thus many planets thus many suns the end....

Ok, let's see both of you, nobody here is stupid, the Earth has ONE companion star, this star is is called the sun (sol), we call this star our sun, we all know that there are many more other stars in the Milky Way and many other galaxies, but the closest one to us is the sun, is only 1 AU in distance while other stars are lightyears away.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO SPIKEMAN: The sun is the closest star to our planet Earth, and so it is our companion star and the one that keeps the planet warm, our own planet, many other planets and our companion star ( the sun) are in a galaxy called the Milky Way, this galaxy in which we are in is fillled with many other stars, you said that there is only one star in the Milky Way......... priceless..... did you know I learned all this in 2nd grade of primary school? rolleyes.gif

The Milky Way is one of many other millions of galaxies, each one filled with stars and planets and other celestial wonders, please, I beg of you, DO SOME BASIC STUDY BEFORE POSTING IN THE ASTRONOMY FORUM; FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US.

Edited by Alex01, 29 September 2007 - 07:06 AM.

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#9    AmazingAtheist

AmazingAtheist

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• 'Where knowledge Ends, Religion Begins -- Benjamin Disraeli

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

Ok, let's see both of you, nobody here is stupid, the Earth has ONE companion star, this star is is called the sun (sol), we call this star our sun, we all know that there are many more other stars in the Milky Way and many other galaxies, but the closest one to us is the sun, is only 1 AU in distance while other stars are lightyears away.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO SPIKEMAN: The sun is the closest star to our planet Earth, and so it is our companion star and the one that keeps the planet warm, our own planet, many other planets and our companion star ( the sun) are in a galaxy called the Milky Way, this galaxy in which we are in is fillled with many other stars, you said that there is only one star in the Milky Way......... priceless..... did you know I learned all this in 2nd grade of primary school? rolleyes.gif

The Milky Way is one of many other millions of galaxies, each one filled with stars and planets and other celestial wonders, please, I beg of you, DO SOME BASIC STUDY BEFORE POSTING IN THE ASTRONOMY FORUM; FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US.

laugh.gif  x 10 !!!!!!!

It is usually
When men are at their most religious
That they behave with the least sense
And the greatest cruelty.

--Ilka Chase

<a href="http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim...tml#good_to_all" target="_blank">http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim...tml#good_to_all</a>

Go to link to see the "Original" God Yahweh ..

Theory-- A logically coherent model well supported by evidence.

Evolution isn't just science, It's life. -- Joshua McLean

#10    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:49 PM

laugh.gif  x 10 !!!!!!!

What's so funny?

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#11    dest_titor1

dest_titor1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

• Are you in Plato`s cave, or are you on the surface?
    (Plato`s cave allegory)

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:40 PM

yup, the atmosphere at that angel was separating the lights and making separate images of the same sun.

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings

Socrates

Silence is the virtue of fools.

Sir Francis Bacon

The glass is never half full or half empty, the glass is just twice as tall as it should be!

Religion is a great tool for the smart and poor and hopeless, but a weapon in the hands of the ignorant and moronic and violent persons.

Religion does not start wars... Idiots that contrive and twist it to their own plot do.

#12    snowjob

snowjob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:13 AM

uh hello u just requoted what i said and made your self sound smarter. i cant defend spikeman because he obviously does not have up to date knowledge or our universe.

main point: you cannot know for sure what cause this there is unlimited possibilities that cannot be explained, do not make yourself sound like god, your not.

edit: im not r******ed i did not say we were seeing stars/suns from another galaxy haha u really think anyone could suggest that, i meant the universe is endless, thus possibilities endless.

Edited by snowjob, 06 October 2007 - 01:18 AM.

You really are stupid.

#13    snowjob

snowjob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:16 AM

yup, the atmosphere at that angel was separating the lights and making separate images of the same sun.

read my post above, although that sounds like the best-fit solution which i can't argue, sounds good, you can't know for sure.

as for what i said in my first post i did not mean that we saw suns from other galaxies if that is what alex01 was implying, just saying its a vast universe and i wouldn't be suprised if the sky suddenly turned green permantly, endless possibilities........

You really are stupid.

#14    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,963 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

uh hello u just requoted what i said and made your self sound smarter. i cant defend spikeman because he obviously does not have up to date knowledge or our universe.

main point: you cannot know for sure what cause this there is unlimited possibilities that cannot be explained, do not make yourself sound like god, your not.

Two points here, as Alex01's post was an articulate explanation of the facts it was hardly a repost of what you said.

Secondly and most importantly cut out the personal attacks. As you are still fairly new to this site I strongly suggest that you click on the link marked Rules at the top of this page and familiarise your self with the terms of service of this site.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#15    EmpressStarXVII

EmpressStarXVII

Government Agent

• 3,705 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:28 AM

That is really cool. I can understand the hysteria such a phenomena would bring. It's not everyday you see "5 suns".

I translated one of the comments with a cyrililic / english translation.

Unfortunately, I was not the witness of this phenomenon - this roller has been written down by friends on a cellular telephone. There was it in Kazakhstan, the Aktyubinsk area, settlement Shubarkuduk in February, 2007. The phenomenon last within an hour and has disappeared also suddenly as well as has appeared. Scientists give this phenomenon such name as гало. But behind it стаит something greater, than simply phenomena in an atmosphere which arise owing to refraction and reflection of light by ice crystals. My life is connected with energy

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users