Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greys, evolved Dolphins

Scar

I don't know if "Grey's" exist , but if they did this article (not by me) makes some sense.

Article from

www.qtm.net

THE DOLPHINS OF HEAVEN

By: Richard D. Butler

The classification and identification of observed alien beings is one of the greatest challenges facing ufology today. If we accept that indeed there are intelligently guided extraterrestrial craft operating in our atmosphere, then the next logical questi on must be who and what, are they? In a previously published article, (Classifications of Observed UFO Occupants) I discussed two primary species of UFO occupants. These are A) Homo Sapiens, and cool.gif Cetaceans.

The first group is comprised of seven human subgroups, both of terrestrial and non-terrestrial origins. The latter group of cetaceans, known as the "Greys," represent the non-human element and are the topic of this article. The information from which these conclusions have been drawn was obtained from the following sources:

personal investigation of over two dozen abduction cases

in-depth interviews with over fifty alleged abductees

general interviews with over seventy-five alleged abductees

an intensive study of ancient mythological and historical data

study of modern day cetacean research data.

FULL ARTICLE

Maybe they Could do a DNA comparison if they ever caught a grey! tongue.gif

You don't need to copy and paste the whole thing Scaramanger; just provide a link to the webpage.

Edited by Aslan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mutant Snake

• Scar

• wunarmdscissor

• Scorpius

laugh.giflaugh.gif Just to clarify,I'm not laughing at you Scaramenger,just at the theory itself.Never had this crossed my mind before & if it wouldn't had been the existence of this thread,likely not at all!! tongue.giflaugh.gif I'll just check out some more but I really don't think that the Greys have actually evoluted from dolphins...... rolleyes.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Oh man, this belongs in the joke forum. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

To be honest I find it quite far fetched myself, But if not dolphins what other creature's could grey's evolve from?

Do you think there are evolved humans, decending from Monkeys like us? Or somthing similar from their plant maybe a marquar! (thats a guess who knows)

Not to moan , but im struggling to see how this is like Startrek. Apart from A whale being a mammal like a dolphin ,and the association of spaceships! I'm not a fan of star trek but was evolution part of the story?

As life on this planet all evolved from the sea (I think) and that scientists reckon that if we were to be wiped of the face of the earth big evolved octupus would be wandering the land. I don't think Grey's evolving from dolphins (or similar) is that unbelievable. Obviously no one will ever prove either way but they have to have evolved from somthing

Just my thoughts wink2.gif

P.s A marquar is somthing from futurama ! whistling2.gif

I doubt it very much the Dolphin evolved to Grey's, but maybe same Grey's could have transformed themselves into dolphins as another way of watch humans huh.gif

Grey's are not mamals, they're reptilian. Dinosours evolved into Reptiods that now live in the hollow earth. Grays are from Zeta-Reticula and serve the Reptoids. Mostly working from the 4th demention.

A more serious guess would be that these Greys had evolved from a different planet and not on earth, which seems too far fetched if they had evolved from dolphins.

A Rowsell account on the aliens found at Rowsell was that these aliens weren't grey but brown in colour or so this Technical Seargant Robert (something) had seen. There's a thread about this in here, have a look for yourself.

Just like on the Simpsons! It was a Halloween Special. Dolphins rose from the seas over took the humans and casted Spingfield to the sea. Matt Groeg must know something, he's secrectly releasing the hidden truths of the World! tongue.gif

Don't Trust Dolphins!! alien.gif

Ya know, when an animal evolves into something it retains many of the charecteristics of the animal it evolved from. If greys had evolved from dolphins, then they would be far more dolphin-like, not necessarly marine life, butwouldn't be remotely as humanoid as the greys, seeing that true dolphin-like animals are relitivly new on the evolutionary playing field, only a dozen or so million years old, not leaving much time for such an extreme evolutionary jump.

I don't think that Greys evolved from dolphins...of that I am quite sure!

I think the real question here is: did dolphins evolve from Greys?

Perhaps the Greys inhabited Atlantis and when Atlantis began to sink the

Greys had no choice except to evolve....into dolphins. You see, they

communicate telepathically with the Greys and inform them of the

whereabouts of our nuclear submarines. If you think the dolphins are

our friends....think again my friend!

Grey's are not mamals, they're reptilian. Dinosours evolved into Reptiods that now live in the hollow earth. Grays are from Zeta-Reticula and serve the Reptoids. Mostly working from the 4th demention.

Finally someone who knows and expounds the truth! When the Greys arrived

from Zeta they formed Atlantis. And when Atlantis sank they evolved.

Doesn't that make perfect sense? The reason we are abducted and probed

by Greys has to do with their desire to figure out how to mate with human

beings. If they can do that then Atlantis will once again rise from the sea.

*...looks under couch trying to find the rest of the psychedelic tablets .....*

You must have seen to much the film "cocoon". You now this film were they are cocoon in the sea and the dolphins helps then ! whistling2.gif

How do you now that dolphin can telepathically speack with greys. Did you asck then. Come one ! This is pathetic.

This is rapidly turning into a case of "well we can't quite explain that, so... THE GREYS DONE IT" or "i have absolutley no proof that this ever existed or took place, so..... THE GREYS MUST HAVE DONE IT"

Come on guys really grin2.gif

The greys may exist but that doesnt mean everything everywhere was created or done by them wink2.gif

i dont like greys... scared.gif and because of ye ill never think of dolphins as cute ever again...scary ****

Did any1 even read the giys thoughts ir did you guys just jump in the deepend read the topic and start slating?

The guy actually explains Physical likeness between the two Species (based on eye witness's). Also although it isn't clear i think the guy means maybe not that they evovled from dolphins on earth but dolphin like creatures from another planet (being that they are ET's ((If they actually exist).

Im not saying he's right although on the previous post I did ask what else could have the grey's evovled from?(attemted debate).

Rather than just saying thats daft what a tube . Try to come up with alternitives.

If grey's do exist they HAVE to evolved from somthing.

Please note I'm not for or against this Idea. So don't start slating me for somone else's Idea

Im not sure if you were referring to me but if you were ill clarify what i meant.

It wasn't an attack on him personally more an attack on the general wave of ideas that ive personally (i can't speak for anyone else) noticed that seems to indicate that people who are "thinking outside the box" are just blaming everything on the greys.

Wasnt meant to sound like an attack on the dolphin guy.

sorry thumbsup.gif

Im not sure if you were referring to me but if you were ill clarify what i meant.

It wasn't an attack on him personally more an attack on the general wave of ideas that ive personally (i can't speak for anyone else) noticed that seems to indicate that people who are "thinking outside the box" are just blaming everything on the greys.

Wasnt meant to sound like an attack on the dolphin guy.

sorry thumbsup.gif

Naw mate It's cosher! Seems some wallapers are mare intae rippin , instead o've huvin a gid banter naw whit I mean !!

po.gifpo.gifgunsmilie.gifsasmokin.gifsasmokin.gif

no at you wunarm!