Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange.........but true........

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 23 August 2002 - 09:33 PM

The following are all replies that women have put on the Assessment form of the British child supprt agency...........(and it's all true cos I work for them!) ;D

1) Regarding the identity of the father of my twins. Child A was fathered by******. I am unsure as to the identity of the fayher of child B, but I believe that he was concieved on the same night.

2) I have never had sex with a man. Iam waiting for a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate, and that he is Christ risen again.

3) I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover. That in turn would have cataclysmic implications fro the British economy. I am torn between doing the right thing and the right thing by my country. Please advise.

4) ****** is the father of my child. If you catch up with him can you ask him what he did with all my AC/DC cd's?

5) I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He does drive a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Maybe you could contactthe BMW service stations in this area to see if he's had it replaced.

6) I don't know the identity of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party {address & date given} where I had unprotected sex with a man I met there. I do remember that the sex was that good I fainted! If you do manage to track him down can you send me his phone number?

7) I do not know who the father of my child was as all squaddies look the same to me. I can confirm he was a Royal Green Jacket.

8) From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Euro Disney,so maybe it is really the Magic Kingdom.

9) I am unsure as to identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of the men that I think were at the party if that helps?

10) Sop much of that nite is a blur. The only thing I do remember for sure is that Delia Smith did a prog about eggs earlier that evening. If I'd have stayed in and watched more tv rather than going to that party {address given} mine have remained unfertilised.

and the list goes on.......ENJOY! :st

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#2    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 August 2002 - 09:59 PM

CW,  I certainly do see  why you get stressed out from that job!!  
         And statement #9,  has got to be the saddest 'too drunk to remember' story I've ever heard!

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#3    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 23 August 2002 - 10:03 PM

:s2 :s2

The second one...  ;D

Odin S. :s9

#4    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 24 August 2002 - 07:56 AM

:s2 :s2 :s2  

Those were hilarious, Celti.

I just want to add that this was not me;

"I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover. That in turn would have cataclysmic implications fro the British economy. I am torn between doing the right thing and the right thing by my country. Please advise."  :s03

I don't know anything about secret government agents, really.   8)

:s02

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#5    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 24 August 2002 - 08:22 AM

:o It's not Magik. :s02...............ahh no then it's back to the drawing board :s03

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#6    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 24 August 2002 - 12:51 PM

lol Very Funny! ;D
But a sad sign of the times

#7    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 25 August 2002 - 01:00 PM

lol, thanks for those Celtic.

Very funny, no. 5 aught to watch what she was doing tho, she must have missed....damaging the poor car.  ;D

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users