Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

Wow, I hanv't read all of it but thats some crazy stuff...not enough to prove anything though..

I didn't read it all, but i wouldn't surprise one bit.

===================================

This caught my eye though...

Q:

How close to the truth are the writings of Neale Donald Walsch in his Conversations with God series?

Are you in any way related to the Bird Tribes mentioned in Ken Carey`s Starseed Millenium books?

Is there much truth in the writings of Sheldan Nidle of http://www.paoweb.com/ ?

A:

The Native Americans have preserved knowledge successfully but nowadays (and the last century orso) it is being presented in an erroneous fashion.

Integration is "working".

====================================

That part is common knowledge, it's documented in our history books, old/new government files etc.

Huh? I don't get it. I read some of it. And I still don't get it.

Huh? I don't get it. I read some of it. And I still don't get it.

You have to read all of it to understand it.

---

Come on people, what do you think of these revelations ?

Come on people, what do you think of these revelations ?

even you said "Was he truly an Insider? Was he a hoax?" so what's to say..

for those of us who follow the topic, at least for me, it is not definitive proof of anything really? ..[the original] post seemd edited? (maybe will clicky other link later) bit i got enough to understand & follow, anyway to me it seems like a scattered account? erm.. the stuff with icke is a good example, i or others could even have even deduced what Insider said there. (there is a exoteric and esoteric so to speak, and certain info seems to come thru certain channels etc etc)

..a nice guy by the sound of it, and a good read, but not sure what to make of it :)

Geez, people are moved by that? Do you truly think higher beings could have the air of arrogance like he did? Surely "elite" families on earth would talk like we are all little people or slaves. Certainly. But higher beings? No. So he can take his arrogance and go away back to his "elite" family.

Phew....that was long...but as 'diinero' said at the beginning....facinating!!

And....by the way....thanks, diinero. :yes:

I've picked out the quote below.. ;)

QUOTE FROM 'INSIDER'...

I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while being present in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yet this invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you to understand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisible body to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and it´s functions, making us experience this realm.

Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.

END OF QUOTE...

I don't mind who 'Insider' is or why they posted what they did...I got something out of it....

So 'cheers Insider'..... :tu:

What a load of crap. Designed to validate an assortment of conspiracy theorists intricate Illuminati plots. Bunk. Horse-flop. Not a single "revelation", just re-hashed drivel, unsubstantiated and unbelievable.

thats the longest post i ever saw..did anyone read past the first paragraph?...

I did....it was heavy going but I read the whole thing!

It was a whole thread within an opening post.

Was the person calling themselves 'Insider' who they claimed to be?...I don't know.

But there were some interesting angles on different things.

This idiotic drivel.

I thought it was an interesting read, when taken with a pinch of salt, along the lines of " The Lacerta Files"

this was a lot of well.... bs and nothing new. everything "insider" claimed to be truth is contained in 99% of new age writtings, and is the same non information from "chaneled" entities i have read (and on 2 occasions saw, one was on tv with a popular talk show host, a lady chaneled an entity that said about the same thing as this guy did.)

nothing real impressive about this.

this was a lot of well.... bs and nothing new. everything "insider" claimed to be truth is contained in 99% of new age writtings, and is the same non information from "chaneled" entities i have read (and on 2 occasions saw, one was on tv with a popular talk show host, a lady chaneled an entity) that said about the same thing as this guy did.)

this was a lot of well.... bs and nothing new. everything "insider" claimed to be truth is contained in 99% of new age writtings, and is the same non information from "chaneled" entities i have read (and on 2 occasions saw, one was on tv with a popular talk show host, a lady chaneled an entity that said about the same thing as this guy did.)

Do you have some links to that "channeled" Information ? I would like to read/watch it.

BTW:

Q:

Worthy ....an interesting word. Are you expecting those of us who know about the world of polarity and try our best not to play the polarity game, to believe that we need to be worthy? In whose eyes? It can only be our own.

Whatever happened to the idea that ´the Universe is within us´? Gaia and all other dimensional ´realities´ are Illusions, No? So the prison is an illusion, right?

p.s. Baby, and btw, we DON´T HAVE FREE WILL ON THIS PLANET....perhaps you slip is showing?

A:

Do you know who manufactured this new age nonsense you just promoted?

If this prison is a "true illusion", get out then right now, I dare you.

It is not like in the movies.

You play the victim part.

You do not even accept you have free will, therefore you will always be ruled over, never prevail and deserve everything you get according to universal laws.

Does that sound "new age" ?

Do you have some links to that "channeled" Information ? I would like to read/watch it.

BTW:

Does that sound "new age" ?

Yes, that sounds VERY new age. It's metaphysical new age crap, and whats really sad is people fall for it, and attach great significance to it, when in reality, the people spewing it are charlatans, or quite often deluded. There is a psychological need behind this that medication, therapy, and feel-good religion try to fill, but fail at miserably.

one of the freakiest things i read, notice, his answers at first were short like he said but soon became very long, these are plausible answers,

:what he is and says is true

:it is blasphamey and false

:this was an E.T.

: or as i believe, freemason(s) hence the name '13' a number associated with them. You will reject all history and religion if you believe this guy, although the answers were structered, rarely contradicting! I cant say for sure but this is the 1st time this has come to surface, how come?

I have many theories that may interest you but can not post, personaly i would like to speak to this person and ask him a few things. the reason he left is because he realised the questions became more intelligent, soon he would not know the answers to some, and he would soon be revealed for whatever he is. Read carefuly, and you will see the work of a complex society, organisation etc... If fabricated, it must have taken a long time to make it almost 'error' free... E.T. or freemasons, take take your pick

Can't say i'm impressed, it's prolly a hoax trying to get famous through the web. It wouldn't surprise me if diinero is behind it and advertising his little stunt.

I have not fabricated anything. I have not even written the introduction or epilogue.

The fact that you have not heard of this is your own fault. I've known about this three weeks after it happened.

Just go to godlikeproductions.com and ask them if this really happened. Some of the ones who posted the questions are still there (Like the forum owner Trinity).

And these answers were given real-time, so there was no production time and/or error correcting.

There are multiple versions of this that can be found here:

Revelations of Insider

I just posted my version which is the most complete version I know of.

I have not fabricated anything. I have not even written the introduction or epilogue.

The fact that you have not heard of this is your own fault. I've known about this three weeks after it happened.

Just go to godlikeproductions.com and ask them if this really happened. Some of the ones who posted the questions are still there (Like the forum owner Trinity).

And these answers were given real-time, so there was no production time and/or error correcting.

There are multiple versions of this that can be found here:

Revelations of Insider

I just posted my version which is the most complete version I know of.

Why should any of this info have crediblity? :no:

I read the whole thing an weither its fake or not i cant say, but i dont belive he was promoting new age ideas. there were new age questions thre where he answered the oppisite to what would be expected. defnitly hints of Buddasim, recarnation.

Whos to know whats true.

But his advice on not listning to others about your spirtuality, god, etc etc. i agree with him, enlighten yourself.

Thanks intresting read.

Very interesting...!

Yes, I did. Usually a posting that long I would just click off, but, to be honest, with this one, I just couldn't :o I kept reading and reading and reading.......

I read the whole thing an weither its fake or not i cant say, but i dont belive he was promoting new age ideas. there were new age questions thre where he answered the oppisite to what would be expected. defnitly hints of Buddasim, recarnation.

Whos to know whats true.

But his advice on not listning to others about your spirtuality, god, etc etc. i agree with him, enlighten yourself.

Thanks intresting read.

I don't know about hints of Bhuddism, he seemed to state that all religions had corrupt parts in them and had been gradually changed, bits picked out here and there, over time. He didn't seem to subscribe to a single one but just said that each person to have no "middle-man" between himself and the Highest.

Regarding reincarnation, it looked like, to me, he was not attributing it to any particular religion at all, he seemed to be saying that it "just was".

tsk I keep thinking of it all now...