Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

11 Year Pyramid Cycle and Giza Power Plant

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    Egyptian-Illuminati

Egyptian-Illuminati

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:18 PM

http://www.gizapyramid.com/
How crazy is this?
Is it real? Does it work? Help.

linked-image
linked-image

Fri. Nov. 7th/08

"Our nearness to you grows each day and soon we shall walk shoulder to shoulder with you."

-SaLuSa
Extraterrestial from the Sirius Constellation, member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,613 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:20 PM

May I recommend going to the library and reading the microwave chapter in The Radio Amateur's Handbook? Even laymen can understand the underlying principles there.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:33 PM

questionmark on Oct 24 2007, 06:20 PM, said:

May I recommend going to the library and reading the microwave chapter in The Radio Amateur's Handbook? Even laymen can understand the underlying principles there.

Oh good, Question, because I have some questions about dimensional shifts, hyperspace doorways and sporadic time shifts!  
I kid! original.gif

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#4    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,613 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

jaylemurph on Oct 25 2007, 01:33 AM, said:

Oh good, Question, because I have some questions about dimensional shifts, hyperspace doorways and sporadic time shifts!  
I kid! original.gif

--Jaylemurph

I was starting with the easy part, this novel microwave generator. The best resonance you can hope for in the stairway of the great pyramid is somewhere in the sound spectrum (and I am discounting the little kink half way up because it would kill resonance right there). Theoretically you could start filtering the harmonics out until you have microwaves... just the energy amount would be so little that it would not even carry inches (everything above the 5. harmonic is practically useless for transmission because it dampens geometrically).

So right there, with the part that is easiest demonstrable, we could put this whole theory into its most adequate depository... the trashcan.

ED: missing commas

Edited by questionmark, 24 October 2007 - 10:46 PM.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#5    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:52 AM

Has anyone ever tried building a scale model of these ideas to see if they have a remote chance of working in reality?

And before anyone mentions it - yes I do know you can buy a box thingy to heat food (called a microwave).

And yes, I do realise that even if the Giza Pyramid was a giant microwave oven - it would be rather impractical to have one in the kitchen.

#6    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:20 AM

Egyptian-Illuminati on Oct 24 2007, 11:18 PM, said:

Is it real? Does it work? Help.

Does it work? Does what work?

It is absolute cobblers.

Out of the 26 event boxes in the first diagram, about 20 are completely meaningless, even given the context of a huge stone power plant.

"magnetic history"?

"fibonicci spiral"?

"sporatic tiome shift"?

I mean, "sporatic" isn't even a real word.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#7    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:54 AM

http://www.gizapyramid.com/

Welcome to Dr. J.J. Hurtak as one of our new Research Directors

He seems to be everywhere lately...  still waiting on his alleged video  of the  huge underground city of Egypt....

http://www.theoldpath.com/dundtunnels.htm

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century.

The film reveals the discovery of a vast megalithic metropolis, 15,000 years old, reaching several levels below the Giza plateau. While the rest of the Nu-Age speculates about a hidden chamber under the left paw of the Sphinx, the legendary "City Of The Gods", lays sprawled beneath. Complete with hydraulic underground waterways, the film shows massive chambers, the proportions of our largest cathedrals, with enormous statues, the size of the Valley of the Nile, carved in-situ. Researchers, risking their lives with lights and cameras, carefully negotiated rubber dinghies across subterranean rivers and kilometer-wide lakes, to penetrate sealed chambers beyond. Already, remarkable caches of records and artifacts have been found.

*Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilization. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzalcoatl and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilization to this sophisticated group*.

Despite the misleading popularity of Von Daniken journalism, evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilization. Like the nuclear survival bunkers and secret research facilities of our own civilization, there were those who arose from the underground "cities of the Gods", after the dust settled. They were the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis. The enigmatic gods of ancient Summer, Egypt and India, all hail from the fabulous times before the Flood.

Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world. At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a full 800 kilometres to the opposite side of the country. Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation of their culture.

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century.

I heard too that they were water pumps... maybe they were multifunctional...????

http://www.gizapyramid.com/BIO-Cadman.htm

John Cadman  - WA  - Engineer and developer of the hydraulic pulse generator theory of the Great Pyramid of Giza.  John has produced his theory by building large scale working models of the lower extremities of the Great Pyramid showing how it acts as a pulse generator, hydrogen generator and water pump.

thumbsup.gif   Just what we need to re-awaken Mars!!!!!

Like an artificial heart... and a kidney machine...for a planet.... original.gif

Edited by crystal sage, 25 October 2007 - 08:57 AM.

#8    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,051 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:59 AM

In reply to your questions EI:

1.     "How crazy is this?" - Crazier than a crazy thing...... (you know the rest of the quote)
2.     "Is it real?" - Perhaps in the persons mind, but then he / she should stay away from banned substances
3.     "Does it work?"  - It works as an efficient method for creating hilarity, in all other respects it is just complete nonsense. Microwave theory is very well researched and has nothing to do with        ramblings of this uneducated mind. Perhaps adding a timer that goes "Ping" (you could employ one of the "Knights that go "Nik"", but I think they stopped "Pinging a long tome ago - ref: Monty Python) would help.  w00t.gif

#9    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:41 PM

when i was reading the flow chart..i was going  ohmy.gif  rolleyes.gif  wacko.gif  blink.gif  w00t.gif

this idea of this post should be qulified for the corniest idea in UM

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#10    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:04 AM

mellow.gif

I'm glad this was all cleared up. Egyptian history sounds absolutely bonkers without hyperspace doorways, galactic influence, magnetic history, centrifuge arms and last but most certainly not least, dimensional shifts.

Posted Image

#11    RogerRammer

RogerRammer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Friendly fire - isn't.
    Recoilless rifles - aren't.
    Suppressive fires - won't.
    Afterburners - aren't.
    Air Brakes - don't.

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:46 AM

Emma_Acid_88 on Oct 25 2007, 01:20 AM, said:

"sporatic tiome shift"?

I mean, "sporatic" isn't even a real word.

Sporatic was probably a type, the guy didnt know how to spell it, and didnt use spell check. Like me

sporadic: occurring occasionally, singly, or in irregular or random instances <sporadic protests> <a sporadic disease>

Edited by RogerRammer, 28 October 2007 - 06:48 AM.

#12    BELOWIM

BELOWIM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:51 AM

http://www.gizapyramid.com/gip2.htm     "One such person was Sir Siemen's, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen's companion. When Siemen's noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious," ??  And what did happen to the capstone??

#13    BELOWIM

BELOWIM

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:51 AM

This is fascinating reading,  http://www.gizapyramid.com/cadman4.htm   http://www.gizapyramid.com/cadman3.htm   How ironic that tomorrow's Technology is so evident in the Past!? Indeed a complex riddle, who will solve it??...

#14    1.618

Poltergeist

• 2,543 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

angrycrustacean on Oct 28 2007, 05:04 AM, said:

mellow.gif

I'm glad this was all cleared up. Egyptian history sounds absolutely bonkers without hyperspace doorways, galactic influence, magnetic history, centrifuge arms and last but most certainly not least, dimensional shifts.

There was me thinking how the diagram would explain where the gods went.

#15    gordonjai

gordonjai

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:53 AM

What I belive might be the actually purpose of the microwave generator in the great pyramid, is not a massive, powerful power plant, but a microwave generator to prople souls to certain stars, i.e. venus.. I heard a lecture by Maruice Cotterall, who proposes that the great pyramid was used in this manner. The Eygptians believed that the highest form on evolution was to become a star after death in this world. A stair way to heaven so to speak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users