Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

the number 213

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    Nimiz

Nimiz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:48 AM

im starting to worry. im seeing patterns everywehre i look outside in media in games i play partys i mean EVERYTHING
it started of with a mmo i used to play a game, where some dude named levitian or something very simmilar started to say 2-13 very very often he never spoke of anything else
he would just say 2-13 over and over again.
a few months later he passed a way and it was all over the forums of that game.

as of still today i see those numbers. i do not know why i fear them.
i just do know i have potential fear of thenumbers...213
i do not know why or how or when, but i do know those numbers have something really really bad waiting for me...

#2    Of Horror

Of Horror

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:29 AM

Nimiz on Nov 2 2007, 09:48 PM, said:

im starting to worry. im seeing patterns everywehre i look outside in media in games i play partys i mean EVERYTHING
it started of with a mmo i used to play a game, where some dude named levitian or something very simmilar started to say 2-13 very very often he never spoke of anything else

i do not know why or how or when, but i do know those numbers have something really really bad waiting for me...

I've had that happen to me quite a bit as well. Basically, apophenia. I can't say much about your fear for it though, other than maybe you're just overly creeping yourself out.

#3    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:50 AM

Maybe a bit of paranoia?

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#4    Madeline

Madeline

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

• Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Posted 03 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

I would buy a Lotto ticket with those number, a CASH 3 one in florida.

In your lifetime, try to be the person your pet thinks you are.
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

Posted Image

#5    jaynebeal

jaynebeal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 09:03 PM

whereabouts have you seen this number mostly?  
nimiz? that's a warship isn't it?

#6    Leahzebelle

Leahzebelle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:10 AM

thehorrorof on Nov 3 2007, 04:29 AM, said:

I've had that happen to me quite a bit as well. Basically, apophenia. I can't say much about your fear for it though, other than maybe you're just overly creeping yourself out.

thats probably what it is

When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.
"Man must not check reason by tradition, but contrawise, must check tradition by reason." -Leo Tolstoy

#7    Rhungobains

Rhungobains

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• There's a moral to this story
    Though your cordwangle be poor -
    Keep your hands off others moulies,
    For it is against the law...

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:05 PM

I think there's a certain amount of leg-pulling going on here. Just watched that dire Jim Carrey movie by any chance?

The man is mentally ill. I've seen him eat a plastic pie!

#8    The Last Unicorn

The Last Unicorn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• "Who am I? Why am I here? What is it that I am seeking in this strange place, day after day? I knew a moment ago, but I have forgotten."

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:26 PM

I see a few numbers a lot. It's not that I notice them a lot, it's that they show up in my life more than seemingly random numbers should. I always look at the clocks at these particular times as well

My numbers have been 111, 333, 136 (I've even dreamt about the number 1:36 then woke up looked at my phone and the time was 1:36)

I seem to remember reading something about 'encoded digital messages' or something like that

Here's a link http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html - doesn't mention your number though

Edited by DawnUnicorn, 11 November 2007 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image

"and in the air the fireflies, our only light, in paradise. We'll show the world that they were wrong, and teach them all to sing along.." - nickelback

#9    Rydel

Rydel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:23 AM

I had the same kind of thing happen to me a few years ago for awhile with the number 23 after I read a few books by Robert Anton Wilson. This was before the movie came out. Can be pretty freaky, but if you just start ignoring it, it will go away for the most part.

#10    Nimiz

Nimiz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:34 AM

jaynebeal on Nov 3 2007, 10:03 PM, said:

whereabouts have you seen this number mostly?  
nimiz? that's a warship isn't it?

i see it everywhere, on tv, in media, sometimes im looking what time it is,
i could read book and i never look at the pages suddenly im at page 213 and i get this bad feeling again.
yestorday i was checking my bank account for the amount of cash on it. and guesse what? i had 213 kr left (kr= krona swedish currency)
i remember one night a few months back, i was just about to brake up with my girlfriend.
i sent a txt messge over the phone and once i closed the messege after it was sent i noticed the exact time was 02.13
ever since that day, i saw those numbers its been affecting my life, i used to be happy nowdays i can bearly sleep at night,
feeling theres something missing in my life. i just turned 20 and those damn numbers... they stack me everywhere i go whatever i do they are affecting my life...
u might not belive this, but this is as true as it gets.

#11    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

Nimiz on Nov 2 2007, 11:48 PM, said:

Well, offhand I'd suggest you sleep through Febuary 13th. Especial 2:13PM and AM.....

In reality, this is probably just a case of you looking for the numbers and noticing ones that were always there..

#12    Sleeping with Fishes

Sleeping with Fishes

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

Nimiz on Nov 3 2007, 04:48 AM, said:

I bet that scared you!!!!
laugh.gif

#13    Jonny Bristolian

Jonny Bristolian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

I have a major fear of minus numbers, mostly when I check my bank balance! If i see a - in front then it makes me feel pretty crappy too  disgust.gif

#14    mermaidmanXD

mermaidmanXD

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

• Thats tough talk coming from a man who wears a basket on his head!

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

jb81 on Nov 13 2007, 09:49 AM, said:

I have a major fear of minus numbers, mostly when I check my bank balance! If i see a - in front then it makes me feel pretty crappy too  disgust.gif

Ur not alone!

well i have had 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 3 fish. Just a bit of information about pets ive had =D

( . Y . )        <---- Eyes?

#15    Starscream

Starscream

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

• More Than Meets the I

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:07 AM

Two hundred thirteen = 371

371 = SR-71 Blackbird
linked-image
"There is only one city that comes to mind at this specific statement, and that answers perfectly to the description of this verse.  Jesus himself said to his disciples "that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed (Matt. xvi, 21; xx, 18; Mark x, 33; Luke xviii, 31)." Biblical Apocalyptics, p. 371

Posted Image
Stop Following Me Fur Ball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users