Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Record Year' for Big Cat sightings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 04:51 PM

(Metro, Page-3, 28 August 2002)

Pumas, black panthers and other big cats are living in the British countryside - and their numbers are on the increase.

The Britich Big Cats Society says sightings across the country have recently leapt, with more than 100 in the past 3 months, fuelling expectations for a record year.

Founder Daniel Bamping declined to estimate the number but said: 'Big cats in Britain are real. They are out there, they are breeding, and as a result, the number of territories are getting fewer.'

The society is about to release new evidence for the existence of the animals, which it says have escaped from captivity and bred in the wild.

It includes two photos of dead wildcats, paw prints, hair and sheep killed by savage predators.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 28 August 2002 - 08:22 PM

if you are interested althalus, i have posted my thoughts on the big cats under 'urban big cats' on the cryptozoology/beasts forum.its only my opinion.let me know what you think! be kind  :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users