Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Put Up or Shut Up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#16    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 18 January 2004 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Atlantis Rises @ Jan 18 2004, 08:13 PM)
But real psions would never subject themselves to anal tests of a this nature.  They don't need to prove anything.  And besides, the military and secrets govts would be all over them.

Real Psions?   grin2.gif

Riiiiight.

That argument is overused, and very obvious.  It's a charlatan's argument.

It's an excuse to avoid demonstrating the imaginary powers fakers claim to have.

Like I say...to the boasters, put up or shut up.  The lies really do need to stop, because it's an insult to this forum, and all the honest members.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#17    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:09 PM

*is amused* grin2.gif  

Posted Image

#18    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Jan 18 2004, 03:14 PM)
QUOTE (Seraphina @ Jan 18 2004, 09:59 AM)
Xeno...you surprise me...you, with your might psion powers, are capable only of a ":lol:" go claim the million, go on grin2.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

He hasn't thought of his excuse yet...

Clearly still thinking of his excuse... laugh.gif  

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19    Agent_21

Agent_21

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• Baby says: Vote for Biccy Boy!!! UM2004
    BABY LIKES MILK AND COOKIES!
    Yo J! ;)

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (dancin'hamster @ Jan 18 2004, 02:46 PM)
I actually detest James Randi as much as I detest fake mediums.

So do I. There's something about his manner that I find obnoxious every time I see him. (I don't think I'm a 'fluffy believer' either.)  

#20    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 January 2004 - 12:10 AM

Clearly still thinking of his excuse...

why would I post an lol if I didnt have a reason ? James Randi is an arrogant and closed minded individual as shown in basically all of his work , this thread is hilarious . If you must know my reasons you must PM me .

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image

#21    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Jan 20 2004, 12:10 AM)
why would I post an lol if I didnt have a reason ? James Randi is an arrogant and closed minded individual as shown in basically all of his work , this thread is hilarious . If you must know my reasons you must PM me .

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif

This thread, asking for UM members to be honest, is hilarious, is it, Xenojjin?  So that's a bad thing, is it?  What an arrogant individual you are.

But you couldn't be honest if you tried, could you?  Despite having the following sad little platitude in your signature:

`Be true to yourself , a false life is worse then the most painful death imaginable'

And yet, also in your signature you state you come from Antartica.  Which is a lie.

And you boast constantly of superhuman powers, even though both you and I know this is total fiction.  Going through your previous posts, I've spotted god knows how many other lies, too.

How can anyone trust a single word you say, if your lies are so outrageous?  I would love to know what the moderators think of this.  How can we discuss such strange and difficult subjects, if we can't rely on other members being truthful.

I would advise other members to regard everything you say from now on, as totally unreliable, because you appear to be living in a fantasy world.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:09 AM

Ok I think this has gone far enough...

Xenojjin... We have had a few members claiming that they have 'powers that are not natural' And we have asked for proof in one member's case it got to the point that every thread he started was locked because of the outlandish claims that were made...

And all seemed quiet for a while.. I have noticed, myself  that it seems to be creeeping back and more younger, newer members are making these claims.

Now not to say that you don't have these powers but you give no proof and expect people to believe you. Now yes the same thing could be levelled at me as an accusation.
But I am fully aware that not every one will believe that I can cast spells as a witch and can make them work.... I'm not that arrogant. Although it comes down to belief and I believe in myself yet I do not force it upon others.
Although some on this forum have seen them work.

You in turn, may believe in yourself, but don't try to force others to your way. That way will always fail.

I will not lock this thread but I will be keeping an eye in it.

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#23    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:34 AM

I havent really been forcing it on others , just like to help those with questions on psi . I was placing the ideas elsewhere but was asked to stop so I did .

Cufflink , I find it a bit odd someone who believes in ghosts can possibly go on like this ...

But you couldn't be honest if you tried, could you? Despite having the following sad little platitude in your signature:

`Be true to yourself , a false life is worse then the most painful death imaginable'

And yet, also in your signature you state you come from Antartica. Which is a lie.

And you boast constantly of superhuman powers, even though both you and I know this is total fiction. Going through your previous posts, I've spotted god knows how many other lies, too.

Im curious to know how you know for 100% fact these are lies . If you dont believe me then that is fine . I will believe in myself , you shall too . And we both know my Antartica claim is a total joke as I have come clean from that many times yet leave it their .
Maybe my signature means something else you would never think of then ? Every person on this forum has to believe in themselves ... be as true as you can , is it not true that someone can read your posts and go off on you being a schitzo ? Someone could ... but I would never do something like that to anyone on these forums especially you as I have faith in your posts as well . Why do you constantly harass me ? I have tried time and time again to at least in some way be freindly to you  , can you at least respect that ?  

Posted Image

#24    Azael

Azael

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

• Media Vita in Morte Sumus

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:40 AM

I wish I could repeat the "Baal Incident" in the bible. That would get his money.

(Some people were worshipping a false diety and the shaman tried to use magic to light a bale, but then some holy dude came and prayed to God, and the bale was lit)

#25    babyforrest

babyforrest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• We're on a mission from God.

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:44 AM

Xeno, where are you from?  Why don't you just change your profile?  It's easy to do.

Let's rock this joint!

#26    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:48 AM

Im from the US , but I like to keep my profile statement of being in antartica because its funny . Other members have found it funny as well and I am not going to change it just because it can be used against me in such a thread unless a moderator PM's me about it .

Posted Image

#27    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 20 January 2004 - 02:21 AM

i had special powers but my dog ate them

that's my excuse...

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#28    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 20 January 2004 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Jan 19 2004, 04:48 PM)
Im from the US , but I like to keep my profile statement of being in antartica because its funny .

You mean Xeno isn't from Antarctica? Dang, I thought I had a great connection for my upcoming International Penquin Research Program...hmmm...to bad...

Is Admiral Byrd still down there?  tongue.gif

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#29    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 04:09 PM

I'll clarify my point.

These are some of the more outrageous boasts that Xenojjin has made on this site (I left out about half of them):

Nov 10 2003
In 5th grade I got really pissed off at the 'popular' crowd to the point of where it caused a dirt devil ( 40 ft tornado of dust ) to attack them while i stretched my hand toward them . I have been the school freak ever since and I am very proud of it . now That i went to www.thepsionguild.net I can at least make wind go faster whenever i want .

Nov 11
I was born with psi so I have trained myself on basic charging and a small form of pyrokinesis ( one that allows myself to make myself warmer at will , helpfull in the winter , if you want to know how to do this , ask because I may be the only one who knows )

Nov 16
I have discussed this with other psions and we gennerally agree on this . We can find people signatures easily by bouncing psi waves off people or "scanning" them and since it is easy to I wouldn't be surprised if normal people begin to sense their loved ones psi signature after being with them for a while

Nov 19
jjin -
is used
describe having power over something such as wind in my case . ( aerokinesis )

Nov 21
As "cool" as it may sound , being able to move wind is almost totally useless . It takes to much concentration to accomplish anything you could just do normally , in other words its just not worth it all the time . It can only be used to show off . As for the tornado I have only done it twice .

Nov 20
In all my discussions with other psions , nobody else has been able to move the wind . I would like to know more about this guy if anyone can tell me , as my claim to aerokinesis is no teenage depression inspired joke . Im dead serious .

It would be nice to know exactly how he controled wind as well . I can change the direction of the wind for about 15 seconds after concentrating . If I am extremely angry but also extremely calm at the same time , I acheived this mood twice ... hard to do , and both times I recall totall insanity going through my mind ( or so I think .. not sure , I just know the mood is not normal ).I can make a small 50 ft twister ( it only spins at 20 mph as it looks though )

Dec 3
If you know psion terms , my method is to send three constructs to the head of the person whos mind I wish to read . I then bounce them around in there head untill I get a fourth construct which is preserved by the three that are mine on the journey back to my mind . It works pretty well , but I often only get 10 words using this method as my method is fishing for thoughts . I have gotten things like
".. why the heck do I have to .." and had to re try again as it was not a complete thought . Sometimes I will use more constructs with more density to read minds .

Dec 5
Just remember I am not the ultimate psi user . I know quite a lot , ( Im getting better at mind reading ) but definately not everything

Dec 11
On top of that you shouldn't use PK too much or you end up with a superiority complex . I only use it on very rare occasions when I can't get someone to do something any other way , so I namely use it to keep people away from me .

Dec 15
If I did do it I would use heat energy ( pyrokenisis ) to warm up my body temperature , but I would still never ever do this .

Jan 8
Dont just constantly move the psi wheel , try things like putting a peice of paper in a glass of water , and make sure its not spinning by itself , let it rest , and then try to spin the paper floating on water . You should also try to come up with your own ways of finding out if you can TK fire or wind better as well . You may end up being surprised finding that one of them works strangely better then the rest . I found wind works for me

Jan 5
But mostly clairaudient . I hear things all the time no one lese hears , often sounding like radio frequencies . I could also be crazy , but oh well .

What Xenojjin claims is deliberate, conscious control over incredible, superhuman abilities.

From this, the reader can draw only 2 conclusions.

1.  Science has been turned on it's head, and the world as we know it is changed forever.

or...

2. Xenojjin is not telling the truth.

I leave it for others to decide.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 January 2004 - 04:24 PM

would you like me to post everything you have posted about ghosts ? And then say either cufflink has found proof of an existance beyond death that science currently can not explain ... or is cufflink a schitzophrenic ?  tongue.gif

Personally I have to congratulate you , that was the most hypocritical  post I have ever read in my entire life . I have read your other posts and I dont see any problem with them , and I am quite confused on why you of all people would make such a big deal out of this . Imagine if someone posted underneath ever one of your posts " GHosts are fake ! Your a stupid old schitzo ! " how would you feel ?  

Im giving up on you , I will simply believe in myself and if you have a problem with that I will simply ignore you . I know what I can do , you think you know what I can do , so please refrain from stalking me as that post was also quite freaky in the sense that you have actually taken time to go through them all .  ph34r.gif

If you dont believe me , good for you  thumbsup.gif  rolleyes.gif I think I will from now on follow celti's example and no longer post in such a way I expect people to believe me , but simply give out what I think upon the matters in the psychic section .

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users