Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who Are The Men In Black ?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 25 August 2002 - 06:08 PM

i think that photo is just some regular joe.If i was an MIB i wouldnt be allowed to let slip who i was.The paparazzi are everywhere.i do think that if the U.S government have something to hide, they would have a branch to deal with this. Also how do you become an MIB? do you learn it at uni?  ;DOf course its possible that they exist, but they must have such a secret job if they cant have any interaction with the public.They must have a database the same as if not better than the FBI or CIA.Its totally random if you see a UFO, etc.How would they know you...? My real theory is that they are a highly strict government branch.As for the suits....its a stereotype rouse.if you think all MIB's are gonna have suits, you might not consider the alternative, because its so strange to think.My unreal theory is that they are ET's.They prey on our imaginations, which we will justly debate.They know this.If they have Psychic abilities they could read that person's mind anyway, hence their memory too.

#17    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 26 August 2002 - 11:32 AM

according to some website...the MIB's are a secret underground race, with underground cities and other really wacky stuff. try www.geocities.com/area51/crater/2856/index.html  for real laugh... :sj :s01 :s01       yawn sleep.gif :sn sleep.gif :sn sleep.gif :sn sleep.gif :sn :s01

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users