Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 4 votes

My two years unusal encounter


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic

#121    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:40 AM

this ufo object looks like it is flying back into the cloud.
recently it came to visit again.
to see the large picture go to:
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/


linked-image


#122    kraken

kraken

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Joined:20 Apr 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:U.K

  • With Power comes Cowardice

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:27 PM

kraken on Nov 27 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

This thread should be deleted. JMOph34r.gif

Obviously, someone somewhere still sees some value in this 'Inert' Blog...erm..I mean thread? . thumbdown.gif


#123    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

Star Man on Feb 14 2009, 08:40 AM, said:

this ufo object looks like it is flying back into the cloud.
recently it came to visit again.
to see the large picture go to:
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/


linked-image



Thanks , nice pics, read some of the blog, looks like the old blog link ended. Nice to see a new one..

Have you changed any of your thoughts or earlier remarks ? Or do you still think "any cigar shaped ufo isn't et.

I believe you listed a few others. If i read that correctly i would have to disagree. I didn't read all you wrote ,so maybe give me a update or email me  .... infact if you go to my profile i list a few things of interest along these lines.

Im a believer and continue my research . I've seen ufo's and even et's.  

again, thank you for sharing and i hope you don't mind some scrutiny(s) .

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#124    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

I did not said: "any cigar shaped ufo isn't et”.  I only mean most of them are not the alien mechanic craft. They (Triangle, Cylinder, Rocket, cigar or dome shape) are the group of ufo’s flying formation or an ufo’s  shape. And most those ufos are life from space, they are not our type. Certainly there are few real alien mechanic craft up there.

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/09/shape-of-ufo.html
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/07/...n-universe.html

cheers


#125    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:15 PM

Star Man on Feb 15 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

I did not said: "any cigar shaped ufo isn't et”.  I only mean most of them are not the alien mechanic craft. They (Triangle, Cylinder, Rocket, cigar or dome shape) are the group of ufo’s flying formation or an ufo’s  shape. And most those ufos are life from space, they are not our type. Certainly there are few real alien mechanic craft up there.

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/09/shape-of-ufo.html
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/07/...n-universe.html

cheers



SM



Thanks again  , i skimmed thru so fast this morn before me coffee

amped up now,

1. so it looks like new zeland doesn't have a ufologist to look into your claims and photos? you instead with Gary from Austrailia? and yes i read his response which is he doesn't know what to think.

2. you claim you have a head injury ,when did this occur (before or after your sightings ) how has it effected you ,you may email me instead of reply here since its a personel question .

3. you rush to making a extreme statement : most are not " et mechanical craft" <--- how did you find this out ??? was it told to you verbally or was it a telepathic message and if so is there a chance you might of put your own "spin" on it. Yes,its true that multi dimension et's also called hyperdimensionals can shape shift and do all sorts of amazing things , but im just trying to understand why you sound so certain about this .

4. you stated : have few ufo pictures that look the same to the Stephenville lights

yes these same type of sightings are occuring last month near reno nevada ,was posted on earthfiles.com and also the same type were in ireland this month ,and in the newspapers there for 2 days.

5.can you tell me if  OTHER PEOPLE seeing these same ufos ?  So are your neighbors or town folks taking pictures too or just you?




(((re: the 1mile long cigar shaped craft, did you read "the watchers" with betty andreason lucas,by r. fowler, she was taken aboard one and described tall grey haired beings with blue eyes. They fit the classic wizard characteristics ,yet they used small greyish looking androids . They were good et's and knew alot about God and the higher levels. My impression was that they had mortal bodies , ie. there seemed to be old et's on that craft which shows they age .

Edited by timfix, 16 February 2009 - 01:31 AM.

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#126    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:15 AM

1. new zealand UFOlogists  only looked  at my ufo photos  and didn’t reply. Gary said that they do not understand such ufo pictures. Some asked for all my essential alien  photos  to which I refused. So they were not interested after that. I did contact another famous American UFO photo expert.

2. I made all my statement from what the aliens showed me ( no verbally or a telepathic message), in the large number of UFO pictures that I captured. It looks like they deliberately and patiently showed that information to me. Otherwise I am just like most people with only Hollywood/star trek ideas.

3. I have many ufo pictures that look the same to the Stephenville lights.

4. Only ten ufos were visible with the naked eye before I caught them on picture. The others are all invisible and I don’t think that anyone else is taking photos of them.

5. Here is my letter to a ufo expert:

“14/11/2008
xxxxxxxxx
if the recent Turkish video is true, then my picture which is similar to theirs was captured two days ago.I know both our ufo objects are the same type of ufo and that they not the alien flying saucer. the saucer shape is just the aliens' energy merged together (cloak) for hiding or propellor.
this is my very important finding for ufo study.
you may send my this photo to another ufo researchers, otherwise they will
never know for another 30 years.”




#127    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:20 PM

Star Man on Feb 16 2009, 04:15 AM, said:

1. new zealand UFOlogists  only looked  at my ufo photos  and didn’t reply. Gary said that they do not understand such ufo pictures. Some asked for all my essential alien  photos  to which I refused. So they were not interested after that. I did contact another famous American UFO photo expert.

2. I made all my statement from what the aliens showed me ( no verbally or a telepathic message), in the large number of UFO pictures that I captured. It looks like they deliberately and patiently showed that information to me. Otherwise I am just like most people with only Hollywood/star trek ideas.

3. I have many ufo pictures that look the same to the Stephenville lights.

4. Only ten ufos were visible with the naked eye before I caught them on picture. The others are all invisible and I don’t think that anyone else is taking photos of them.

5. Here is my letter to a ufo expert:

“14/11/2008
xxxxxxxxx
if the recent Turkish video is true, then my picture which is similar to theirs was captured two days ago.I know both our ufo objects are the same type of ufo and that they not the alien flying saucer. the saucer shape is just the aliens' energy merged together (cloak) for hiding or propellor.
this is my very important finding for ufo study.
you may send my this photo to another ufo researchers, otherwise they will
never know for another 30 years.”


thanks , i still wonder how valid the information was from the aliens. So will any other serious investigator!
these factors come up :
1.what they showed you could be how it is for them, how they see the other craft ,since these aliens are not on the human dimension.
2.you might of put a spin on what they told you  or had some kind of misunderstanding
3 or some misinform
4. making such a bold statement about the classification of crafts ,as you did , has to come from a valid source . Or it will  not be taken seriously. You say they showed you , so no words ,no telepathy ..... sheesh so you interpreted what you saw .... and again you could of put in your assumption of what was shown. Do you see how possible errors come into the picture????
5. I don't understand why you dont have the pics of the aliens on your blog yet you sent them to Gary? this i think will be proof that you are making it up.Prove me wrong , i'm waiting.


Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#128    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

timfix

1. My ufo pictures clearly showed most of Triangle, Cylinder, Rocket, cigar or dome shape ufo are formed By group of light ball, and some pictures keep showing me all sort of life  hiding or popping up from those light balls. I only captured 3 real alien craft’s pictures, they do not easily show themselves to me either.

2. No spin, assumption, interpreted, misunderstanding, misinform, possible errors. For example, you would not named a giant gold fish liked object with eyes, fins, tail in the sky as a alien craft. No less than 6 MUFON member have seen my alien pictures.

3. The only possibility is, there is no another one who can get such pictures  or he is not sharing the information. From ancient time to now, those non-earthly life would not share their true publicly.

4. I only share some pictures to scientists, not all of them. Those pictures only can release by scientists or authorities, if I post it by myself, I will be put in the jail for too much impact to the world. I can feel some pictures are too weird even for scientist to release. Just wait, let the thing go naturally.

5. To study ufo, must forget every thing we copy. I always have blank mind after head injury.

6. If you are a ufo researcher, you may e-mail to Mr. Gary for my case. His e-mail address easy to find out from web. If you have more questions, please word it more simple to me as I have problems reading  and writing.  I need someone‘s help for it.




#129    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

thanks , i appreciate the info . I do know that the non physical et's --------some can shape change and are god like.

I suggest reading chapter 43 from the autobiography of a yogi for a different view of these beings. Yet, if you like to read i found "the communion letters" by w strieber to be of interest. Yet ,im sure you've read some ufo books? I know after my sightings -----------thats all i read.

I'll do what you say and give Gary a chat!



Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#130    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:19 AM

After I started taking photos, I found some ufo books to read, because I worried that I would be taken away by aliens. Then later I realized my fears were not necessary, as some pictures showed me that there are different kinds of ufo objects playing a game of cat and mouse up in the sky…….
I have no interest in finishing the book by w Strieber,  I don’t know why.
Please tell me about you your ufo and alien sightings.



#131    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:12 AM

Star Man on Feb 17 2009, 03:19 AM, said:

After I started taking photos, I found some ufo books to read, because I worried that I would be taken away by aliens. Then later I realized my fears were not necessary, as some pictures showed me that there are different kinds of ufo objects playing a game of cat and mouse up in the sky…….
I have no interest in finishing the book by w Strieber,  I don’t know why.
Please tell me about you your ufo and alien sightings.


Oh the WStrieber book wasn't his first book ,its a book written later and its comprised of many encounters that were sent in to him by mail, thus called the communion letters. There are a few good ones,none are scarey . I do not think we need to fear et's. I think that some have conducted experiments ,but they created us ,well they enhanced the apes dna to make us and the experiment continues. Yet there are many races of et's and this is a very involved story to tell. And Stanton Freidman was correct by saying "its the greatest story ever told".

I've actually have had ecounters with the Tall White Aliens:
1.Back in the 60's i did a homework assignment were i clipped out a time magazine article entitled- Who were they? It showed a picture of the Talls all dressed-up having crashed a embassy ball ! Yet, ambassadors from N Spain were not invested, nor did they have proof.
2.In the '80s at a used book store i came across the lost book of the Talls, written by a NJ housewife who befriended military personel , photos of talls were used in book.I tried emailing many ufo-book-sources ,to no avail. Charles Hall once owned the book yet it vanished. Anyone who has or knows of this book please contact. Its about 150 pages ,dark front cover, black n white photos.I must of been confiscated for being top secret.
3.Then in '90 i came out of the bathroom of the Tropicana Casino late one night and noticed 4 talls ,one was climbing the stairs in a most peculiar manor. I later found it was due to not being used to earth gravity,thus a new arrival. I was dumbfounded. I felt guilty for staring as they turned to watch me. Charles Hall informed me who they were.
4.It was 15 yrs later that i heard the Charles Hall interview .He informed that they play poker at nearby casinos. I went back and confirmed that those stairs led to the poker room! (yet the casino was remodeled now but workers shared what it was like then.
5. 2005 i camped near their Indian Springs Base - scout craft came out one night, signaled my light ,it went in reverse and hide in a cloud.A few nights later one levitated-about near by.A tall guard descended down from the ridge. I've also met charles in person and learned more about what the government knows,he still works for them but at a different base. Anyhow, i gave up camping in the desert since it didn't look like the Talls wanted to talk.

there are free e-book links on et's on my profile page.



i've also seen other ufo's which i will email you about later , i cut n pasted that from a my website which i will also share with you. i don't post all my info online since there are so many skeptics here , and i dont want them to know too much more ,  i dispise them like i do parasites ,rats etc. call me hot blooded ,as in hot tempered. so on so forth.

Edited by timfix, 17 February 2009 - 04:24 AM.

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#132    Star Man

Star Man

    Apparition

  • Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined:11 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:54 AM

It is interesting to know you get into tall white study, I hope you may finnd out the truth . I read the story from somewhere, but already forgot  about it.  my pictures showed some alien  wearing goggle. now my studies are more like the astrobiology than ufology . I  do not  mind people  being skeptic about my study, as I can’t show them my evident.


#133    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

    Alien Abducter

  • Banned
  • 4,913 posts
  • Joined:09 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MN

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:58 AM

timfix on Feb 16 2009, 10:12 PM, said:

i don't post all my info online since there are so many skeptics here , and i dont want them to know too much more ,  i dispise them like i do parasites ,rats etc. call me hot blooded ,as in hot tempered. so on so forth.


rolleyes.gif

Yeah, you don't want those "parasites and rats" who don't believe you anyway to know too much more - THAT'S why you don't post any of your "evidence". Riiiiiight.



Edited by Moonie2012, 18 February 2009 - 01:06 AM.


#134    timfix

timfix

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined:12 Jan 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:n california

  • * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:37 AM

Star Man on Feb 18 2009, 01:54 AM, said:

It is interesting to know you get into tall white study, I hope you may finnd out the truth . I read the story from somewhere, but already forgot  about it.  my pictures showed some alien  wearing goggle. now my studies are more like the astrobiology than ufology . I  do not  mind people  being skeptic about my study, as I can’t show them my evident.



inmho= in my humble opinion :alot of the skeptics have bad vibs ( i like to use phrasings from 60's) and are never happy with the information you share. its good they don't bother you , for me i was told by U M board Mods to not comment my real feelings towards them.They remind me of atheist since i believe in God and have also found proof which i prefer to keep as a secret . Also this proof i have shared to you by email ,but do me a favor only share it with people you trust.

anyhow, back to the subject of et's ,i have always tell people that a nuclear physicist and ufo researcher Stanton Freidman says re: this subject " its the greatest story to be ever told"  and went on saying "this would be the greatest discovery in the history of science.

yet so far with the closure program keeping a lid on the truth its been "the greatest story never told"





Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#135    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

    Alien Abducter

  • Banned
  • 4,913 posts
  • Joined:09 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MN

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

timfix on Feb 18 2009, 01:37 AM, said:

inmho= in my humble opinion :alot of the skeptics have bad vibs ( i like to use phrasings from 60's) and are never happy with the information you share. its good they don't bother you , for me i was told by U M board Mods to not comment my real feelings towards them.They remind me of atheist since i believe in God and have also found proof which i prefer to keep as a secret . Also this proof i have shared to you by email ,but do me a favor only share it with people you trust.


Not only do you have proof of aliens, but now you have proof of God that you won't share?

You would think someone with actual proof of god would WANT to share it with EVERYONE - unless they have an agenda and are only here to spread disinformation.

Edited by Moonie2012, 18 February 2009 - 03:37 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users