Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

My two years unusal encounter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic

#136    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:44 PM

physicist and ufo researcher Stanton Freidman is brave  and open mind, but he said 30% of ufos are flying saucer ( did he said that?)
is not correct. some of alien life have some ability as their craft. so on the larry king 's ufo program both side's opinion are right!!!????

#137    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:21 PM

???????

linked-image

#138    timfix

timfix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

• * Profile quote removed - see rule 3a *

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

i agree with you ,theres no way anyone can know what percentage are real .  its speculation. we know that some are black ops ,yet some of those are back engineered from real et crafts.

stanton is helpful but not at all pefect.   at least he's a believer ......( it sure has been nice not reading any of the negative comments ,thanks to my ignore list)

Star Man on Feb 18 2009, 09:44 PM, said:

physicist and ufo researcher Stanton Freidman is brave  and open mind, but he said 30% of ufos are flying saucer ( did he said that?)
is not correct. some of alien life have some ability as their craft. so on the larry king 's ufo program both side's opinion are right!!!????

Innumerable suns exist. Innumerable Earths revolve around these. Living beings inhabit these worlds. Giordano Bruno, 1548 -1600, Burnt at the stake for heresy.

#139    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

it is a invisible object, it's size about 1 meter  ?????????

linked-image

#140    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

New specie
one of the reasons that I keep taking ufo photos, is that some new ufos always appear. A new type of alien species has come often since last year September which I called: "Brown". they always fly together in pairs. It's color is yellow, brown. it's size liked sweet potato. here are the photos , Some pictures were captured yesterday on video. They are pictures of same type of objects.
more pictures about this object on my blog:
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/

linked-image

#141    shadowlark

shadowlark

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

Star Man on Mar 23 2009, 04:56 PM, said:

New specie
one of the reasons that I keep taking ufo photos, is that some new ufos always appear. A new type of alien species has come often since last year September which I called: "Brown". they always fly together in pairs. It's color is yellow, brown. it's size liked sweet potato. here are the photos , Some pictures were captured yesterday on video. They are pictures of same type of objects.
more pictures about this object on my blog:
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/

linked-image

Post the video!

#142    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:48 AM

Has anyone got any idea to slow down the video speed???????????

#143    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

On the 30th of september 2007, I posted some pictures about the invisible UFO objects (http://ufo-spacelife...e-on-earth.html ) . I named it "colourful half face". Here is the video I captured on the night of 16th october 2005. the fisrt part is the original video, and the second is a slowed-down version.

here is the video:    http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2009/04/...-half-face.html
sorry for the small size.

Edited by Star Man, 06 April 2009 - 09:37 AM.

#144    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:50 AM

you also can watch this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165OYKgEuhk

#145    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

Star Man on Apr 7 2009, 12:50 AM, said:

you also can watch this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165OYKgEuhk

That is probably the single worst quality video I have ever seen. That's nothing but the 3/4 moon from what (little) I see, and according to moon phase calendars the moon was full the day after you took this (if your date is correct).

Edited by Moonie2012, 07 April 2009 - 04:10 PM.

#146    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

the shapes of ufo
here is my video of the shapes of ufo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_e-YuVCPuo...re=channel_page

#147    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

Starman I suggest you learn how to use a camera.

Learn how to focus, instead of posting blurry pics or links to blurry pics.

#148    u-m

u-m

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

Star Man on Mar 24 2009, 02:26 AM, said:

linked-image

looks like a blurry picture of an otter swimming

#149    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:42 PM

1. the blurry image caused by their movement, speed and body energy ( glowing light).
  if it looked too clear than it most belong to ours. only in some circomstand may get a
  clear ufo picture.
2. how many not blurry ufo pictures you got, please show me.

#150    Globerunner

Globerunner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:01 PM

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh here.

What a bunch of la la la hocus-pocus!

I want to believe in Alien UFOs and have even seen one once, well not sure if it was alien but it was strange.

Now these pictures I see on Starmans blog is clearly (even though pretty unclear hehe) pictures of bugs, he even posted some of the clear pictures...
The ones that were too clear to be UFOs perhaps?

The pictures with the strange lights could be anything from streetlights to other man-made light sources! Just set your camera to ISO 50 and wave it around a bit.

And that video... omg!

This is what makes the UFO research a joke and that's why the world cant take the issue serious!
If you are to be proven a prankster then what happens to rest of the UFO research community? Ever heard the story about Peter and the wolf? Google it.

If I had the talent or "gift" that Starman claims he have, then I would invest all my time and money in some SERIOUS equipment and get some CLEAR evidence of the UFO phenomena!  

Again sorry if I'm a bit harsh here, just want UFO research to get more serious and respected than it is.

Peace.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate.
   All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die."
     Roy Batty -Bladerunner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users