Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

My two years unusal encounter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic

#196    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostStar Man, on 02 September 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

good idea! you could try it and found out the different. my camera shutter speed is always set 1/1000 second on time day picture.

Looks like half of a boomerang to me. And awfully small, compared to your roof, for anything significant

the dome ufo size from 50cm to 1 metre (?) or????? the boomerang size could be 4 to 8m ???

hyper-dimensional plasma jellyfish?

alien bio- object.

If your shutter speed is 1/1000 , then why the blur ? Can we have our resident snoopy camera guy weigh in on this ?  

If the object was moving that fast, there is no way you would have seen it. I say HOAX.

#197    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,820 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

One thing Ive noticed ,ITs Starman has the staying Power with da Strength ! Way to Hang Starman !
But just think back at all the members that rarely appear anymore?
Shadowlark,Morrison1976,Lt Ripley,LuminousOne.Spawn,Skeptic Eric Raven,Mc Kenna,Blaze58,Aanica,Omnaka, Quite a few I would say.
Hope they come back? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#198    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostCodemonger, on 02 September 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

If your shutter speed is 1/1000 , then why the blur ? Can we have our resident snoopy camera guy weigh in on this ?  

If the object was moving that fast, there is no way you would have seen it. I say HOAX.

I can not see it. then you next question is how do you know they come?
they do this way in my encounter from 2005.
hoax??? the boomerang case was reported to MUFON, many web publish my hoax!!!!!

http://www.disclose....t13086-120.html

slushpup wrote:Long Description of MUFON Sighting Report

http://mufoncms.com/... ... 1260930748

please add this attached picutre to case 18817 file (long term visitation). more details from: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/

2009-02-03 Boomerang picture , NZ

http://www.mufoncms.... ... 85copy.jpg
Posted Image

http://wikiempresa.i...m-my-back-yard/

http://www.nationalu...article_397.php

http://www.ufoseek.c...php?f=16&t=5483

Edited by Star Man, 03 September 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#199    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostStar Man, on 03 September 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

I can not see it. then you next question is how do you know they come?
they do this way in my encounter from 2005.
hoax??? the boomerang case was reported to MUFON, many web publish my hoax!!!!!

Ok. We have established that your shutter speed is set to 1/1000, and that some objects are still blurred indicating they are going as fast as a speeding bullet or whatever ... These objects would be to fast to manually track otherwise.

You need to establish how on earth you know these objects will be in view to take these photos ?

You have not explained that, and DO NOT post anymore links, in your own words explain how you know a UFO is going to be at that exact spot in the sky at that angle at that time during the day.

#200    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostCodemonger, on 03 September 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

Ok. We have established that your shutter speed is set to 1/1000, and that some objects are still blurred indicating they are going as fast as a speeding bullet or whatever ... These objects would be to fast to manually track otherwise.

You need to establish how on earth you know these objects will be in view to take these photos ?

You have not explained that, and DO NOT post anymore links, in your own words explain how you know a UFO is going to be at that exact spot in the sky at that angle at that time during the day.

you are the new learner, If I reply  all your silly questions, I am damned. you may have other 100 more technical question that I facing on last 8 years!!!!
all my answer are in case book forum, go to searching  that. I can not  remember what I wrote......
that is all for what I can tell you.

#201    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,174 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

cannot remember what I wrote

You can't remember how you know an object faster than a bullet is going to be in a place?

If you're a superhero, it's ok you can tell us

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#202    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Can we have our resident snoopy camera guy weigh in on this
Snoopy here, but sadly NOT reporting for duty on this one..  I've taken a look at what has been posted here...  I have also looked at his/her attitude and what s/he is claiming (about the equipment, its settings and photography in general), and I have decided to not bother engaging.

This is the sort of garbage that makes ufology into a joke, posted by someone who thinks getting your sighting onto a MUFON site is a badge of honour. Enough said..

Rather than get myself suspended or banned by saying what I really think, I'll just move on.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#203    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,174 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

You seemed much more whimiscal shooting at the Red Barron

#204    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

oi vey :/
:alien:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#205    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 03 September 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

You can't remember how you know an object faster than a bullet is going to be in a place?

If you're a superhero, it's ok you can tell us

this my document will answer some of your question:
http://ufo-spacelife...ncounter-2.html

Unusual encounter (2)
In the “Unusual encounter” document , I already told my story of meeting various types and large numbers of space life. From my experience in the last four years such encounters concluded to two kind of visitations: the loose and the organized.

The loose type are by individuals. Those could be just passing the place where I live or it may come for repeat visits alone. So  they don’t have be related to each other, and it happens once a while. those that are visiting are small in numbers, are also very hard to detected. Such visitation taking 20% of the total encounters.

The organized visitation are very spectacular and complicated. They usually come on certain of night time with large numbers of different species and for a longer period of time in a season. The year 2005 encounter’s times happened from August to October. 2007 from April to September. One extraordinary phenomena is that similar sorts of space life come during the same period. In some high alert circumstances something may accompany them, such as various sizes of light beams, ball shaped, disk or rectangle light objects will appear too. In addition the organized visitations will come with some kind of wake up or warning sigh for one night before they come. This visitation taking 80% of total encounters. both loose and the organized refer to the identified objects which does not include any UFO sightings.

This attached picture is one of six warning signs. They were taken on 22 April 2007, one day before the year 2007 encounter started. In the picture you can see this wonderful ( high tech? ) light beam making a sharp bend.

Reference article: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2007/10/unusual-encounter.html

Edited by Star Man, 05 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

#206    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,174 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

that bending light is a reflection off the edge of a roof.

clearly your document answered no questions, you're schilling for people to look at more blurry pictures.

You're a conman

I have no moral stand on it, I hope it works out for you, but you really need to do better if you want to get people to buy in.

I don't expect you to fess up to this, because that would be stupid and hurt your con. I wish you the best of luck.

#207    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

this photo check by DR. Bruce Macabee.

#208    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostStar Man, on 14 January 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#209    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostStar Man, on 03 September 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Posted Image

I do not know what you lot are complaining about, when we think of a spaceship, something like

Posted Image

Then we look back at the submitted picture

(look up)

Almost identical in every detail !!!!!! What could it possibly be if not a spaceship, when it looks just like what we imagine a spaceship to look like!!!

Edited by psyche101, 05 September 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#210    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

Rods or similar. No time to discuss right now!

But there is some weird sh!t on this thread from OP...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users