Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

My two years unusal encounter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
314 replies to this topic

#46    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

There are three type of ufo pictures people usually captured.

1. energy shape: object cover by their energy field, picture not show any detail of the ufo. The field could look dark, blurry, glowing or bright.

2. Semi-detailed: part of the object抯 figure appears from the broken energy field or glowing light. But most of the figure is still covered by bright or blurry, dull energy light.

3. Exposed: object fully exposes itself which shows their colors, details of face and body may distinguish. UFO can be identified. Most of time, the picture shows their body, skin or figure emitting some kind of glowing light. Especially from the mouth and eye.

read full article, click this
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/04/...ufo-photos.html

#47    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:22 AM

UFO objects are not easy to meet or touch, people try many different way to study about them, some people study them  theoretically and other already to study them from different way. I found this article are very interesting:
Posted on 09/20/2007 1:31:16 PM PDT by Kurt_Hectic
Norwegian scientists believes mysterious light-phenomenons may provide us with the key to a non-polluting source of energy in the future.
- I believe the Hessdalen phenomenon is some sort of whirlwind energy in the electromagnetic field. We can’t see it. It’s invisible until it hit something, or is ignited by something. Then it begins to give out energy as light, says engineer Bjørn Gitle Hauge from Østfold University College.
May replace the gasoline engine
He has researched the light phenomenons for several years and thinks they can give us the sollution to the world’s energy crisis.
– I think this could be a new way of storing energy. If we find the key, it could replace normal batteries and may become a revolution in the running of car engines for example, Hauge believes. He is of the opinion that the phenomenon must be investigted more so that all the secrets can be uncovered.
Rear substances
By studying the light, researchers have found out that two very rear substances is to be found in the lights in Hessdalen. Those are Scandium and Thortveitit.
- It was very surprising to find those two materials in the light, Hauge says, who admits that he was quite ignorant about the chemical composition of the light.
He is glad all the theories about frequent visits from outer space can be buried.
- I believe this could be the beginning of an energy revolution, he says.
(Translated by Kurt_Hectic)

#48    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 05:25 AM

the problem is our authorities or air force do not know much all the UFO activities, which are caused by alien's craft and some only by space primitive lifes visitation.
we should do some more homework. expecially those ufologist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A photo vivid information we get on today's condition. Why has NASA sent back photos from Mars? But to capture the useful data for decoding UFOs and many mysteries or to understand that our atmosphere depends on aliens. That is the missing link for last 60 years. Alien do not like fun! I think.

see full article click here: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/05/...on-forum-2.html

#49    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

strange shape of mist and mystery light beam
(click to enlarge the picture)
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/05/...picture_29.html

#50    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

this is a picture that I took on 12 Jan 2005 at the airport, A giant ufo appeared from the clouds.

linked-image

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/

Edited by star boy, 21 June 2008 - 09:15 AM.

#51    Lt_Ripley

Lt_Ripley

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 20,036 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

chemical composition of the light ????

#52    Blazea58

Blazea58

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

You have been tracking ufo's in the sky for over three years now and you still haven't decided to get a better camera? Every single photo you posted to me looks like the object in question was photoshopped in. The problem is you don't post one single original photo in its correct size, or post a single photo that is untouched, and i mean without putting a fake text showing the date and time in the bottom of the image also. If you take note of the pictures, you notice that date changes spots, which leads me to believe thats put in after you photoshop it.

We want Raw untouched photos, and good resolution, the technology in cell phone cameras seems better then your pictures lol.

#53    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

star boy on Nov 24 2007, 05:30 PM, said:

This site is not fiction, legend or history of another person. This is my real encounter
starting from 2005. Encouraged by my friend, a UFO researcher and scientist, I started this blog.
Writing my story is not easy for me since I have had multiple head injuries. If I am not telling the true, I don’t know when another person will meet such a large scale contact again. I am scared to do my job. I don’t know the reaction from our and their world, I am not sure if I did the right thing or not.
please visit my blog
http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/
http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/2007/10/...f-martians.html

The blog and the pictures won't show up for me. sad.gif

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#54    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

Miracle Alien Girl on Jun 22 2008, 01:19 AM, said:

The blog and the pictures won't show up for me. sad.gif

i have changed my web address to
http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/
sorry

#55    chrisfreak

chrisfreak

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Real men drink beer, eat meat and listen to metal

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

Aliens

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/29/96/image_296291.jpg

#56    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

linked-image

more original pictures about ufo in the clouds click here http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2008/06/ufo-in-clouds.html

Edited by star boy, 21 June 2008 - 08:09 PM.

#57    morrison1976

morrison1976

Poltergeist

• 2,785 posts

• Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:21 PM

Star boy!
when you come on here, saying you have alien photos, but wont show them, then that says alot. The "MIB" are not gonna come after you, in fact, there is more chace they would not if you were telling everyone because then that would be too suspicious, dont you think. The photos themselves are not special, and can be faked quite easily. If i was you i would just study the subject, as there are too many people so deluded, and really want to believe, that they would even fake videos, photos, and sometimes even believe themselves, which is not good. Hoaxes does nothing good to the subject, and they are just as bad as some of the stupid de-bunkers that come out with stupid stories.

#58    Star Man

Star Man

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:43 PM

linked-image

#59    morrison1976

morrison1976

Poltergeist

• 2,785 posts

• Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

I am no expert, but on the close up's, there seems to be a pixel square around the objects. Seems that these objects could have been put into the photo, instead of the objects already there.

#60    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

Come on. rolleyes.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users