Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Unexplained-Mysteries.com Link Partner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    the13thMajestic

the13thMajestic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 03:32 AM

Please accept my invitation to explore space at the new CosmicNeon.com Space & Astronomy website.

CosmicNeon.com provides space and astronomy news, articles, photographs, wallpapers, interviews and links.

CosmicNeon.com also features the Airlock Forums an interactive Space, Space Exploration, Astronomy and Science Fiction discussion forum. Please join the Airlock Forums for your chance to win in CosmicNeon.com's PS2: You Win! Sony Playstation 2 Giveaway!. This will be the only post promoting this website and drawing, so visit and enter NOW!

Thank you to my new friends at Unexplained-Mysteries.com for allowing me the opportunity to promote my new website and for exchanging links.  grin2.gif

13 - the one unlucky enough to have crashed on this God-forsaken rock.

LOOKING FOR GOOD SCI-FI STORY IDEAS! You have a great imagination and mind-blowing ideas but lack the talent or fortitude to actually sit down and write a piece of fiction? Let's talk about perhaps teaming up.  

#2    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 20 January 2004 - 12:38 PM

Hello, welcome.

I will check it out later in the day when I have time cause I have to be going now. But I thought I would just inform you I have read your message.  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#3    the13thMajestic

the13thMajestic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 02:57 PM

Thank you, BK!  laugh.gif

LOOKING FOR GOOD SCI-FI STORY IDEAS! You have a great imagination and mind-blowing ideas but lack the talent or fortitude to actually sit down and write a piece of fiction? Let's talk about perhaps teaming up.  

#4    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 26 January 2004 - 02:17 AM

SPAM SONG ( link )

sorry , couldn't help it  tongue.gif  

Posted Image

#5    the13thMajestic

the13thMajestic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 07:31 AM

Ok, I indulged you Xenojjin! tongue.gif

But I assure you that my post was authorized by the highest authority of Unexplained-Mysteries.com and I have placed a graphical link to UM in my site-wide template in return.

CN is a small fish is a very large sea and it's arrangements like these that make my life a little easier and my work just that much more rewarding. I hope you like my site! grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users