Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What Happens When We Die?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#106    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

Mean as Hell

• 2,573 posts

• I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:06 AM

doesnt_matter on Feb 10 2009, 12:00 PM, said:

The key here though is the order of energy, its organisation. Without that order we are not us. Something would be required to allow the organisation of consciousness to continue to function as usual for life after death. In decomposition this is impossible due to disorder caused by the decomposition of the biochemical system neccessary to carry the electrical pulses that constitute our mind. The energy is never destroyed, its merely re-ordered into a more chaotic state by being torn apart by micro organism's, environment, and animals.

But, IF something did make this place, perhaps it does download the consiousness of its little creations onto something outside this universe that can maintain the bio electrical pathways of the mind. I obviously have no idea though, and have my doubts about life after death.

Good point.  But if we apply the Laws of Conservation (from Wikipedia)

The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant. A consequence of this law is that energy cannot be created or destroyed. The only thing that can happen with energy in an isolated system is that it can change form

to a Holographic Universe

http://twm.co.nz/hologram.html

I start getting the picture that no energy is destroyed because its not real and therefore any consciousness in living organisms in this universe must ultimately belong to something, somewhere outside this universe.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#107    Crow Woman

Crow Woman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 214 posts

• You cannot own the land for the land owns itself. What gives us the idea that we can own something that owns us?

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:53 AM

There are many theories of Death, but all I can tell you is that we will never know everything. Death is just one of those things that always comes and then leaves, never saying a word. You shall know once you do actually die. But I think I know what it feels like (If reincarnation exists) This is what it felt like to me when I died last time:

I felt regret that could not be quenched. A longing. I don't know what it was. I wanted to get away from something. I felt alone. There was only darkness, no light, no passage to follow like there was supposed to be. No Hell, no Heaven. Nothing.

I was a man in my last life. I don't remember much else of that last life. I don't even know how old I was...

Even in the darkest shadows Light will eventually shine,
Even if that ray is only as thick as a golden strand of twine.
Darkness will scatter, Dead things will shatter,
And blossoms will bloom a new life...

You have an animal spirit. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users