Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What Happens When We Die?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31    Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

Poltergeist

• 2,432 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:22 AM

MarKy090 on Nov 26 2007, 06:21 AM, said:

Is it just the same as sleeping? I know this topic is not new. But I just want to get your opinions and everything.

We wait until we're back .

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille .....

#32    Rojiva

Rojiva

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

All religions are just fake and imaginitive to us, humans.

There is no ****ing religion!

Live your life as you want, don't come try arguing with your friend the religion infront of you. Pathetic.

#33    MKULTRA121

MKULTRA121

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:04 PM

i heard on a scale of one to 10, ten being death that the anasthetic used in surgery to put you asleep ranks at 7 or 8 to the feeling of death and been under the knife myself i cant remember anything and had no awarness once i was blacked out until i woke up

#34    xhayleyx92

xhayleyx92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• Smile, It's contagious! =D

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:09 PM

I think that whilst we're alive our bodies just act as a vehical or host for 'us', our souls/astral beings which ever floats your boat. And when we die we don't need our 'host' host anymore, like the first replyer to this thread said.

I agree with, whatever their name is...sorry I can't remember! unsure.gif

#35    MKULTRA121

MKULTRA121

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:56 PM

hopefully theres something after we die,  i personally believe there is so i dont fear death at all if there is something there after we die hopefully its good because "what we do in life, echoes in eternity"

#36    MadMachine

MadMachine

Knight of the Most High God

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

• Your God is Imaginary.

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:56 AM

MKULTRA121 on Dec 4 2007, 02:56 PM, said:

hopefully theres something after we die,  i personally believe there is so i dont fear death at all if there is something there after we die hopefully its good because "what we do in life, echoes in eternity"

That quote can be taken more than one way.
Cause and effect? Cause an effect and it may be shared by the affected, perhaps in an eternal chain reaction.
Just a thought. dontgetit.gif

ERODE

#37    SystemOfADown

SystemOfADown

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

• ^_^

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:14 PM

I think that your soul moves on to another world. In my belief when you die, your soul leaves the body and the confines of this world and advances into another realm, a better one hopefully heh. Like, i've been looking around these forums for a while now and i read somewhere the theory of further dimensions, which are already present but we can't sense them? Anyway back on topic, yeah i believe you move out of this world and onward with the experiences of the time spent here hopefully making us a more aware and better being.  tongue.gif

'dance with the dead in my dreams...'

#38    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:50 AM

MarKy090 on Nov 26 2007, 12:21 PM, said:

Is it just the same as sleeping? I know this topic is not new. But I just want to get your opinions and everything.

Consciousness just keeps on going into other dimensions continuously until it reaches enlightenment.

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

#39    Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

Poltergeist

• 2,432 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

brave_new_world on Dec 6 2007, 11:50 AM, said:

Consciousness just keeps on going into other dimensions continuously until it reaches enlightenment.

Yes. Consciousness is infinite . Good to have you around , Brave ! wink2.gif

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille .....

#40    pepperw2

pepperw2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:53 PM

Goatness on Dec 1 2007, 07:45 PM, said:

When you die, you cease to exist. That's it. There is no level of consciousness after death, and if there is, it's equal to that of what bacteria has. We will never understand what happens after death because there isn't a conscious or subconscious brain to comprehend it. It's like this: if you imagine what would the universe would be like without any level of existence - not even black to fill the void of nothing - not even the void to be nothing - you can't, because there would be no level of consciousness to comprehend that.

How do you know?

#41    PriestinMO

PriestinMO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:16 AM

pepperw2 on Dec 6 2007, 06:53 PM, said:

How do you know?

I agree... the absence of proof is not proof of absence.

#42    MadMachine

MadMachine

Knight of the Most High God

• 1,728 posts

• Your God is Imaginary.

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:29 PM

PriestinMO on Dec 6 2007, 11:16 PM, said:

I agree... the absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Just like the absence of disproof is not proof of presence. yes.gif

ERODE

#43    chris57

chris57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• "all of life is a show and in this show there is only one director, writter and actor and that is you" Chris57

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:49 PM

no use argueing i've been dead leagally for 2 mins i had an expirence and im still not sure if it was my mind or the real thing no one knows, the truth is the question is too large for people to comprehend, believe what you want people but if you are going to bicker and try to force people to conform to your ideas then i suggest you prove your theory die now and show us all what death is. Ok since none of you will be stupid enough to try that then shut up and stop trying to force other people to believe what you believe,religion is a easy comfort senarieo and atheist views is the antipicpating for the worst case senario the truth is not the most most religous monk, devoted priest, most stubborn atheist and most religous buddist will be able to say that they have never questioned their faith and beliefs or disbelief.I mean come on if everyone was sure if heaven exsisted wouldn't everyone kill them selves to enjoy eternal bliss of if you are atesist wouldn't you try to live as long as you can and try to find ways to transfer your cionsiousness into something eternal before its too late like a machine. No life is a mixture ev eryone is different no 2 people agree on everything especially death and spirituallity. If you really are an athiest and are convinced there is no afterlife why try so hard to convince others are you trying to enforce your belief why does it matter if they are happy what is your right to ruin their happiness. And for you extreme evangelicals out there trying to convert othes as fast as you can agaist their will, why don't you trust in your god to turn them and not force them you have no right here as well. Let people think what they want leave them alone but leave these questions for yourself to think out to yourself or to your closest loved ones this is an intimate idea it should not be discussed with everyone.

"we are helpless to ourselfs, we are helpless to who we are" chris57,

#44    Primeval

Primeval

Psychic Spy

• 1,803 posts

• "In Tyler I trust."

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:53 PM

First, two deity's approach you... Vin Diesel and Chuck Norris... If your smart you will go with Vin Diesel, who is god. Or Chuck Norris is Satan!

Posted Image
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
My DeviantART

#45    chris57

chris57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• "all of life is a show and in this show there is only one director, writter and actor and that is you" Chris57

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:59 PM

thankyou so much for your input oh my god that will change my life how was i so stupid not to see the truth?, i think i would have to go with chuck norris though,jk.lol

"we are helpless to ourselfs, we are helpless to who we are" chris57,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users